North Korea on Joe Biden: He is a 'Fool of Low I.Q.'

You side with the enemy too much, but what else is new?
we laugh when people of foreign soil know what we know and say it outloud. it's called humor.
I don't see any amount of need to ask Trump's boyfriend for his opinion. Trump is no genius himself as Kim has proven.

If you think Little Kim is Trump's boyfriend as you claim Putin is, you really have thrown all credibility out the window and are just plain talking stupid shit. Right about on par with a Bidet voter.

we laugh when people of foreign soil know what we know and say it outloud. it's called humor.
I don't see any amount of need to ask Trump's boyfriend for his opinion. Trump is no genius himself as Kim has proven.

If you think Little Kim is Trump's boyfriend as you claim Putin is, you really have thrown all credibility out the window and are just plain talking stupid shit. Right about on par with a Bidet voter.
Don't be bitter because Trump's boyfriend was insulted...

Of Course Kim would say this, he has a chump in the White House now that he can manipulate.

Manipulate? Tell us how? More baseless bullcrap from a Leftwing Tard. Obama sucks Iran's, China's, Russia's and NK's ass and you love it. Trump slaps these people around and gets in their face and you call him a puppet. Is it any wonder the Left have lost all respect and ability to win big elections except by lying, cheating, stealing and changing election laws?

Now you think Bidet is Trump's boyfriend? You really have lost it all, haven't you.

unbelievable, that any one would support North Korea in an effort to insult half of the American population.

Unbelievable that half the US population is so stupid, partisan and degenerate that even the biggest criminal on the planet sees right through their leader and nails him dead to rights. If Kim has so little respect for Bidet NOW, imagine if Bidet got into office! What did Bidet ever do anyway while VP besides empty the desk trash can in the Oval Office?

Now you think Bidet is Trump's boyfriend? You really have lost it all, haven't you.
Kim was insulted first-or did you miss that when you didn't read the story in the OP?

I like that chick from Hawaii but the little head has interfered with correct thought my whole life.

TG_ALIVEFNL-8.jpg

She is pretty fucking hot. I'm not even familiar with her policies, but I think I'll vote for her. I don't care if she wants to take everybody's guns, and strangle babies on their way out of the womb.

Kim was insulted first-or did you miss that when you didn't read the story in the OP?
and no one asked kim a damn thing. still waiting on what was asked as you claimed.

Its telling that Mr. Biden hasn't really refuted the facts that President Un pointed out.

The question I have, is whether or not the Norks have been able to get someone into the Biden Campaign. How did Kim Jong Un find out about Vice President Biden's stupidity? It proposes a real problem when a chief adversary finds out that a man that could be President is this deficient.

President Trump needs to obtain a FISA warrant against the Biden Campaign and launch sting operations to see if Biden operatives are leaking to our enemy.

Its telling that Mr. Biden hasn't really refuted the facts that President Un pointed out.

The question I have, is whether or not the Norks have been able to get someone into the Biden Campaign. How did Kim Jong Un find out about Vice President Biden's stupidity? It proposes a real problem when a chief adversary finds out that a man that could be President is this deficient.

President Trump needs to obtain a FISA warrant against the Biden Campaign and launch sting operations to see if Biden operatives are leaking to our enemy.
that's because he is indeed an idiot.

So far, we have both North Korea and Russia backing Trump

Where did President Un say he is backing Trump? Maybe he would prefer a Low IQ President in America?

Seems he is taking sides in the 2020 election

Guess which side Kim and Putin have taken?

Where did President Un say he is backing Trump? Maybe he would prefer a Low IQ President in America?

Seems like Un likes Biden in my view.

Why wouldn't North Korea be pleased to have a low IQ individual in the WH?

Seems like Un likes Biden in my view.

Why wouldn't North Korea be pleased to have a low IQ individual in the WH?

Trump: Loved by tyrant dictators everywhere

Forum List

Back