North Korea warns of 3.5 million ready to retaliate against US

North Korea´s nuclear policy is never to launch the first strike.

Because who wouldn't trust these guys?

main-qimg-2cdd7c2bed02556dd0e07cc900c5a173-c

For more than 50 years, NK makes bellicose threats to annihilate America, South Korea, or Japan and they're rewarded for this with generous aid packages and other concessions.

It's nice to see NK threats met with backbone for a change.
You mean those North Korean carriers and nuclear B 52 threatening America?

NK threats have always been impotent. They have the ability to do quite a bit of damage to South Korea and, these days, Japan. But there threats to destroy America were always comic opera.

Which makes it all the more insane that there threats are always rewarded with gifts.
What gifts?

In 1994, NK threatened to develop nuclear weapons and use them on Japan and South Korea. In response, then President Clinton ordered the withdrawal of all US nuclear weapons from the peninsula and gave commercial nuclear power technology to NK in return for a promise from NK not to develop nuclear weapons.

NK took the deal and then promptly went ahead with their nuclear weapons program.

Other periodic tantrums have seen NK rewarded with food and monetary aid, as well as trade concessions.

No one is going to war with NK. But there is no need to pander to their childish threats with offers of treats if they behave.
I don´t believe that because North Korea would have solved its electricity problem, then.

Read about ... 1994 Agreed Framework

NK threats have always been impotent. They have the ability to do quite a bit of damage to South Korea and, these days, Japan. But there threats to destroy America were always comic opera.

Which makes it all the more insane that there threats are always rewarded with gifts.
What gifts?

In 1994, NK threatened to develop nuclear weapons and use them on Japan and South Korea. In response, then President Clinton ordered the withdrawal of all US nuclear weapons from the peninsula and gave commercial nuclear power technology to NK in return for a promise from NK not to develop nuclear weapons.

NK took the deal and then promptly went ahead with their nuclear weapons program.

Other periodic tantrums have seen NK rewarded with food and monetary aid, as well as trade concessions.

No one is going to war with NK. But there is no need to pander to their childish threats with offers of treats if they behave.
I don´t believe that because North Korea would have solved its electricity problem, then.

Read about ... 1994 Agreed Framework
You better read it, too:
Agreed Framework - Wikipedia

North Korea´s nuclear policy is never to launch the first strike.

They did nothing to anyone.

City of Wonsan:
wonsan-at-night.jpg

Will you be moving there soon? Can I drive you to the airport?
Do you have a German residence permit?

My people have never been particularly welcome in Germany.
Really? Americans have always been welcome, I assume.

City of Wonsan:
wonsan-at-night.jpg

Not always...

QvuMRxZ.jpg

How will the 3 million get to America?

07125725002212362077282331773707.jpg
Not at all. But they make clear North Korea is untouchable. Why Trump does not talk to Un like he promised? Why don´t he ends the useless tensions but provokes nuclear war? Is he totally mad?

For more than 50 years, NK makes bellicose threats to annihilate America, South Korea, or Japan and they're rewarded for this with generous aid packages and other concessions.

It's nice to see NK threats met with backbone for a change.

Which makes it all the more insane that their threats are always rewarded with gifts.
. Nuclear tipped missles are a game changer, and Kimmy is feeling more and more emboldened by his new found missle progress over these years. If the world doesn't act in unison against tyrants like Kimmy, then the whole world will eventually suffer the consequences, and suffer the same threats America is facing now. No more being quite about tyrants in the world by civilized nation's. It's time to make it clear to Iran and North Korea that they will no longer make threats or make war with the civilized world. Time to gather NATO for a meeting, and discuss the problems being faced.

Last edited:

City of Wonsan:
wonsan-at-night.jpg

Not always...

QvuMRxZ.jpg
Even wrong. Americans were not unwelcome in that time. Again, Ford was Hitler´s major backer in the 20´s. He´s where Hitler got his antisemitism from.

How will the 3 million get to America?

07125725002212362077282331773707.jpg
Not at all. But they make clear North Korea is untouchable. Why Trump does not talk to Un like he promised? Why don´t he ends the useless tensions but provokes nuclear war? Is he totally mad?
. If he is, the left is to blame.
Really? Not sure about that. Weak Trump had to overthrow all his plans and go after Russia and provoke WWIII because the Dems claim he´s in bed with Vlad?

At least 3.5 million young people and retired soldiers have joined the North Korean military to fight in the event of a war against the US, state media said, adding that people are rising up “to retaliate against” Washington. “All the people are rising up across the country to retaliate against the US thousands of times,” North Korea’s Rodong Sinmun, the Workers’ Party newspaper, reported, as cited by the South Korean Yonhap news agency. According to the paper, about 3.47 million

RUMORS OF WAR: North Korea Warns Of 3.5 Million Ready to Retaliate Against US

----------------------------------------

Maybe ANTIFA's moron actions are a distraction to N. K. lol

3.5 million vaporized in an instant, then.

I see a lot of bravado from American citizens on this forum. You think you can defeat the Korean Peoples Army so easily... yet, in all this time you never have.
The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea still stands in defiance of American Imperialism and capitalism. Why? Because, the truth is, you could have a trillion nuclear missiles and gunboats and still you could not stand up to the inherent strength and fortitude of the Korean people and the benevolent and great leadership of the Marshal Kim Jong-un.

Your Presidents come and go and yet little ever changes in America. Your politics are stale and your ideologies hollow. Our Presdient, the Great Leader Comrade Kim Il-sung, has lead us for more years than any of your Presidents could ever hope and, under his great leadership and the leadership of the Marshal Comrade Chairman Kim Jong-un, we are advancing foward at a rate which your country could only dream of.

I look at America and I see a militarily powerful nation. yes, but I also see a nation in great decline. I look at your President and see a decrepid and eldery fool. I look at your society and I see a regressive confused mess. I look at your economy and see the long term neglected in favour of short term greed.

You thought you were the future once, you thought you could defeat the Korean people but they are not defeated, no, they are stronger than ever.

At least 3.5 million young people and retired soldiers have joined the North Korean military to fight in the event of a war against the US, state media said, adding that people are rising up “to retaliate against” Washington. “All the people are rising up across the country to retaliate against the US thousands of times,” North Korea’s Rodong Sinmun, the Workers’ Party newspaper, reported, as cited by the South Korean Yonhap news agency. According to the paper, about 3.47 million

I see a lot of bravado from American citizens on this forum. You think you can defeat the Korean Peoples Army so easily... yet, in all this time you never have.
The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea still stands in defiance of American Imperialism and capitalism. Why? Because, the truth is, you could have a trillion nuclear missiles and gunboats and still you could not stand up to the inherent strength and fortitude of the Korean people and the benevolent and great leadership of the Marshal Kim Jong-un.

Your Presidents come and go and yet little ever changes in America. Your politics are stale and your ideologies hollow. Our Presdient, the Great Leader Comrade Kim Il-sung, has lead us for more years than any of your Presidents could ever hope and, under his great leadership and the leadership of the Marshal Comrade Chairman Kim Jong-un, we are advancing foward at a rate which your country could only dream of.

I look at America and I see a militarily powerful nation. yes, but I also see a nation in great decline. I look at your President and see a decrepid and eldery fool. I look at your society and I see a regressive confused mess. I look at your economy and see the long term neglected in favour of short term greed.

You thought you were the future once, you thought you could defeat the Korean people but they are not defeated, no, they are stronger than ever.

Hey! Our first post from the North Korean people's ministry of information. Love your movies.

Hey! Our first post from the North Korean people's ministry of information. Love your movies.

Here´s another one:

Here´s another one:

'Lion King' isn't North Korean. Disney stole it from Japan

Forum List

Back