North Korea's Kim Isn't The Only One Who Knows How to Send a Message

Im far from a war monger. Hell, I have hated just about intervention the last 60 years. HOWEVER, NK is fucked up. That guy is something else...
Makes me torn..
One day North Korea will fall and we will get our first glimpse into the worlds largest concentration camp in history. We will then ask ourselves how humanity let this go on for so many decades.
One of those responsible for continuing this tragedy posted this:

Destabilizing another place...

This kind of person fights for every thing bad for freedom and safety.

North Korea can barely feed its People. It's no threat to the US. This is just like the absurd hype leading up to the Iraq Invasion blunder. The Warmongers want more war. Gee, go figure? But are we gonna give it to em?
I agree completely. You are absolutely correct! Just because the have nukes and missiles and have threatened to wipe up out is NO REASON to think they are a threat.

No threat whatsoever. You being so frightened, just means the Warmongers have successfully brainwashed you.

Freedom and safety (2011) vs Oppression and danger (2007)
Tripoli-Street-Misrata2007.jpg

Make your choice. Made mine already.
No, that is what 8 years of the Obamanation that causes desolation provides.

Im far from a war monger. Hell, I have hated just about intervention the last 60 years. HOWEVER, NK is fucked up. That guy is something else...
Makes me torn..
One day North Korea will fall and we will get our first glimpse into the worlds largest concentration camp in history. We will then ask ourselves how humanity let this go on for so many decades.

North Korea can barely feed its People. It's no threat to the US. This is just like the absurd hype leading up to the Iraq Invasion blunder. The Warmongers want more war. Gee, go figure? But are we gonna give it to em?
I agree completely. You are absolutely correct! Just because the have nukes and missiles and have threatened to wipe up out is NO REASON to think they are a threat.

No threat whatsoever. You being so frightened, just means the Warmongers have successfully brainwashed you.
Says the moron who thinks North Korea government cares about its people.

Makes me torn..

You are a total ignoramus to think North Korea gives a shit about it's people.
How anyone can display such ignorance in a public forum and believe they are intelligent is beyond me.

You underestimate the North Koreans. They're not as dumb as you think. Why would they start a war they know they can't possibly win? It's just like Iran, Iraq, Syria, and so on. Always a 'threat' that's not really a threat. Just a pack of Warmongering lies.

The current North Korean Government cares about its own self-preservation. They enjoy the power. Why would they start a war they know would only lead to their demise? It makes no sense. They're not so dumb.

The current North Korean Government cares about its own self-preservation. They enjoy the power. Why would they start a war they know would only lead to their demise? It makes no sense. They're not so dumb.
There is no point in replying to you from this point on.

If that were the case no wars would exist, dufus.

Right, you're all-in on Warmonger Propaganda. It would be tough continuing a logical discussion with you. We agree on something anyway.

Right, you're all-in on Warmonger Propaganda. It would be tough continuing a logical discussion with you. We agree on something anyway.
upload_2017-3-14_15-37-33.png

You're underestimating. The North Koreans are much smarter than you think. Hell, their Education System is probably better than ours at this point. They're no dummies.

Last edited:

You're underestimating. The North Koreans are much smarter than you think. Hell, they're Education System is probably better than ours at this point. They're no dummies.
:trolls:

View attachment 116795

We know, endless war. That's all you morons ever propose. One Trick Ponies for sure. I just hope & pray most Americans eventually tire of your endless war agenda. But we'll see i guess.

View attachment 116795

We know, endless war. That's all you morons ever propose. One Trick Ponies for sure. I just hope & pray most Americans eventually tire of your endless war agenda. But we'll see i guess.
War only exists because of freaks like you with their heads up their asses.

View attachment 116795

War only exists because of freaks like you with their heads up their asses.

Nah, war mainly exists because of ignorant Warmongers like you.

[

Your answer misses the question but it always takes two to tango. I mean, what are these innocent nuclear B-52 in South Korea about?

B-52's in Seoul justify trying to nuke Japan? :eek:

Dude...

Look, when we went after Iraq, they pulled the shit about the 3rd most powerful army, which was utter shit. (America, China, Britain, Russia, France - get real) North Korea has nukes with no reliable delivery system. If the US decided to go after them, it would be nothing like the first go round, they would fall in days. NK depends on China to keep us from obliterating them.

NK Fires their missiles to threaten Japan over the Senkaku Islands on behalf of their master, China. It is openly provocative. It is proxy moves on behalf of the two actual powers.

Forum List

Back