Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

It doesn't sound good for Trump. What do you think?
After the Great Red Dripping Faucet of November 8, 2022, we will, no doubt, see a great deal more of this in the coming weeks and months.

I was beginning to despair of Republicans ever-again finding their courage... but we are now seeing signs of just that... it is to be welcomed.

Does anyone have a list of potential 2024 GOP presidential candidates? I can think of 10 or more who are considering a run.

Donald Trump
Ron DeSantis
Tom Cotton
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tim Scott
Asa Hutchinson
Chris Sununu
Glenn Youngkin
Larry Hogan
Ted Cruz
Kristi Noem
Chris Christie
Marco Rubio
Greg Abbott
2016 there were 16 candidates but only one went on to win the Presidency. He would of won again, except for the big steal.

He'll have to ask Paul Manafort, now won't he. Manafort is the king of Ukrainian money laundering.

Crooked Donald pardoned the money launderer, so he's available.
Yeah, that’s the ticket!

Not Hunter’s Ukrainian oil and gas expertise or the a crypto Money Laundering Operation, it’s Manafort

Explain why poor working class people would contribute to mega wealthy folj.
A lot of working class people gave their money to Huckster Trump.

And they bought a lot of MAGA hats and My Pillows.

They will do it again.

Trump has a new marketing campaign. MAGAGA. They'll have to buy new hats.

baby-trump.jpg

MAGAGA GOOGOO!

2nd Biggest donor behind Soros
And?

This proves...what?

And in actuality, Soros is the number 1 political donor, while the FTX guy was the sixth biggest political donor.

Have your propagandists told you who numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5 are who donate to Republicans?

Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back