Not guilty

That wicked woman needs to be behind bars. I have a bar at my place.
She wouldn't have sex with the likes of you. She likes young meat, and treats youths like objects for her sexual gratification.
Stop sniffing your dog's anus and get some air. It isn't the same, the guys will be bragging about it on their death beds. What woman would brag that she got laid by a teacher?

And no, a male kid getting sodomized is not the same as sex with a young beautiful teacher, you retard! Why are liberals incapable of making any judgments?
So you consider the female teacher to be a sex object then?

Also, a male kid is a male kid. If a male kid is gay, why wouldn't he feel the same pride about having sex with a hot young male teacher?

And you don't think female students are ever proud of seducing the hot young teacher?

You live in an alternate reality.
When did I call a female teacher a sex object? Focus on the words instead of what you feel. Why shouldn't a boy feel the same way about getting sodomized as having sex with a sexy female? You are either trolling or brain dead.

You are an idiot.

She manipulated and mistreated vulnerable teenagers. She needs to be punished. I would not say lifetime offender registry, but certainly during the length of her probation.

She should never be a teacher again.
She manipulated their dicks, I'm sure. It's obvious you are not a male. But most women would understand, it isn't the same thing. How are you that clueless (assuming you aren't jerking us around)?

She wouldn't have sex with the likes of you. She likes young meat, and treats youths like objects for her sexual gratification.
Stop sniffing your dog's anus and get some air. It isn't the same, the guys will be bragging about it on their death beds. What woman would brag that she got laid by a teacher?

And no, a male kid getting sodomized is not the same as sex with a young beautiful teacher, you retard! Why are liberals incapable of making any judgments?

Also, a male kid is a male kid. If a male kid is gay, why wouldn't he feel the same pride about having sex with a hot young male teacher?

And you don't think female students are ever proud of seducing the hot young teacher?

When did I call a female teacher a sex object? Focus on the words instead of what you feel. Why shouldn't a boy feel the same way about getting sodomized as having sex with a sexy female? You are either trolling or brain dead.
A 16 year old is not ready to have sex with a 28 year old woman. He may think he likes it, but it's hurting him psychologically, especially when it is his teacher. A gay 16 year old would potentially feel the same way about relations with a 28 year old male teacher regardless of his also being harmed. You're not one of those people who believes nobody is gay, are you?

Bottom line, 16 year old boys have vulnerable minds, and if a teacher takes advantage of that for her sexual gratification, she has the potential to cause severe harm to his mind. Even if some boys would end up relatively unharmed by it.

You are an idiot.

She manipulated and mistreated vulnerable teenagers. She needs to be punished. I would not say lifetime offender registry, but certainly during the length of her probation.

She manipulated their dicks, I'm sure. It's obvious you are not a male. But most women would understand, it isn't the same thing. How are you that clueless (assuming you aren't jerking us around)?
It's obvious that you don't understand that every male is not identical to you.

A 16 year old is not ready to have sex with a 28 year old woman. He may think he likes it, but it's hurting him psychologically, especially when it is his teacher. A gay 16 year old would potentially feel the same way about relations with a 28 year old male teacher regardless of his also being harmed. You're not one of those people who believes nobody is gay, are you?

Bottom line, 16 year old boys have vulnerable minds, and if a teacher takes advantage of that for her sexual gratification, she has the potential to cause severe harm to his mind. Even if many boys would be relatively unharmed by it.
That supports what I said, a male preying on youths is different than a female. I remember being 16 and pretty sure I could have lived with the horror of getting laid by her.

You are an idiot.

I've been around them all my life. You are not a male.

Bottom line, 16 year old boys have vulnerable minds, and if a teacher takes advantage of that for her sexual gratification, she has the potential to cause severe harm to his mind. Even if many boys would be relatively unharmed by it.
That supports what I said, a male preying on youths is different than a female. I remember being 16 and pretty sure I could have lived with the horror of getting laid by her.
It does no such thing. Clearly you don't think any 16 year old boys are gay, but that is bullshit.

You are an idiot.

You think every male is identical to you? You're nuts.

You are an idiot.

You think every male is identical to you? You're nuts.
Like I said, I've been around guys my whole life and we had something in common. Sorry if you can't figure it out.

Forum List

Back