Not just locker room talk

Bill rapes women, sooo....
The question is, "If I vote for Trump will it stop Clinton from turning our country into a dangerous Muslim shit hole?"
Then Trump has my vote.
More likely your vote for Trump will turn our country into a crater.

Why is that, do you think he'll help Iran set up their nuke assembly line, and give Syrian terrorists a free ride to the US to bomb us on our own soil?

Locker room talk.......she is HOT, I'd love to fuck that

Not Locker room talk....I tried to fuck that married woman and she wouldn't let me......but I still grab women by the pussy and they don't stop me

Not Locker room talk....I tried to fuck that married woman and she wouldn't let me......but I still grab women by the pussy and they don't stop me

Trumps comments give heavy indication that he regularly tries to fuck married women. Sure he succeeded more than once.

The question is, "If I vote for Trump will it stop Clinton from turning our country into a dangerous Muslim shit hole?"
Then Trump has my vote.

Why is that, do you think he'll help Iran set up their nuke assembly line, and give Syrian terrorists a free ride to the US to bomb us on our own soil?

Instead of tweeting at 3:00 in the morning, he will be launching missles at 3:00am. The Perverted Dictator.

Then Trump has my vote.

He wants to end the deal and give Iran back all their Uranium and advanced centrifuges. Dumb move if you ask me.

So you missed Obama's pussy speech? Or is it more convenient to pretend somehow that rainbows and unicorns dance when Obama refers to women as pussy? But only for him.
I am a woman, and I don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care. I care about closing our border, and using the immigration policies that have served this country very well all this time. I am for keeping this country safe for my children and when the time comes, their children. It is the LEAST we can do.
Vote for that.
I want to continue to be the United States of America, not UN hemisphere # 3.
Vote against that.
You won't get another chance. We are the most important voters this Nation has ever seen. The future of this country depends on us, in one month.

Last edited:
Bill rapes women, and hides them under his desk, sooo....
Then Trump has my vote.
Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

This inane red herring fallacy in no way advances any ‘argument’ that whatever Bill Clinton may or may not have done has any bearing on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

The objective, documented, non-partisan fact remains that Clinton is far more qualified to be president than Trump, where references to Bill Clinton in no manner undermine that fact.

And that you’re voting for Trump is consistent with the fact that both you and Trump are bigots; your shared, unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims is proof of your bigotry, and proof that Trump has no business being president.

Bill rapes women, and hides them under his desk, sooo....
Then Trump has my vote.
Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

This inane red herring fallacy in no way advances any ‘argument’ that whatever Bill Clinton may or may not have done has any bearing on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

The objective, documented, non-partisan fact remains that Clinton is far more qualified to be president than Trump, where references to Bill Clinton in no manner undermine that fact.

And that you’re voting for Trump is consistent with the fact that both you and Trump are bigots; your shared, unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims is proof of your bigotry, and proof that Trump has no business being president.

No, it is an intelligent blue bird truism, that advances the argument that Hillary said with her own mouth, that Bill was so adept at NAFTA she was going to put him to work in Asia. 2 UN representatives can do twice as much damage as 1. We've seen the Middle East carnage that she and Obama have created. And we've certainly seen what Bill can wrought. Let's not.

Forum List

Back