Not Long Ago...

Don't believe he fired many people. I think most quit. Turnover is usually a measured KPI for management and often times compensation via bonuses in dependent on low turnover rates. Too high of a turnover rate and the leaders gets fired. Oh wait, that is what the American public did to Trump, LOL.
And when they did quit Trump said he fired them... and vice versa. So dishonest.

markets plummeting ,soaring fuel prices , soaring food prices , supply chain shortages, skyrocketing violent crime , Fentanyl pouring in causing record numbers of overdose deaths , Russia threatening to use nukes , the world inching closer to WWlll, and the Biden admin cant even get baby formula to the shelves ! Trump used the defense production act to crank out thousands of complicated ventilators and Biden cant even handle a baby food shortage ! face it ! this admin is a disaster ! and i'm afraid its going to get a lot worse and the left has no answers ! theres no captain at the helm and the ship is sailing towards disaster ! i'm not saying that because i voted for Trump ! i'm saying it because its the truth ! the current admin has no answer ! America is in deep trouble .
I agree. Since the baby formula shortage is due to a recall of contaminated product clearly demonstrating that the "free market" doesn't work for baby formula, the Biden administration should immediately nationalize Abbott Nutrition.

Remember how many people in Trump's cabinet and administration either got the axe or quit?
If you think he was a good President you should reconsider.

President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 92% as of January 20, 2021

They were the best and brightest

Once they left Trump called them losers, they were never any good

I agree. Since the baby formula shortage is due to a recall of contaminated product clearly demonstrating that the "free market" doesn't work for baby formula, the Biden administration should immediately nationalize Abbott Nutrition.
Biden isnt capable of strong leadership .... he just isnt ...:(

why are you pointing back at something that has nothing to do with whats happening with the lack of leadership today ! its getting bad out there in the real world lefty ....its getting bad and it doesnt seem as though the current admin has an answer ..
Why don't you pay attention to the OP?

and the Biden admin cant even get baby formula to the shelves !

So the Neo-GOP has to blame the President not only for the covid related supply chain issues but also for a bacterial infection recall from one of the major manufacturers of baby formula?

The Outrage Machine is working overtime. It has to.

Week?
Joey is having the shittiest Administration so far in American history!!
Really now. Greatest job market in a generation. More energy independent than at any time in decades. Sure, inflation is problematic, but the Biden administration and the Democrat caucus has made several solid proposals that Republicans have blocked. Same for the supply chain.

You know what they say, it is the economy. Ask rather you are better off now than you were when Trump was in office. Sure, I pay more for gas and food, although the food price increases can be mitigated if you know how to shop. And believe it or not, they are on the way down and quite honestly, beef, pork, and poultry are not at the high they were at the beginning of the Covid pandemic, which was on Trump. But my income is up by more than 50%, actually, I am on pace to double it from when Trump was president and I am not alone. All my children, well five out of six, one is disabled, are showing the same level of income growth. And most of them make more than me.

I mean I am sorry you loser Trumpbots are having a difficult time, but that should not be unexpected. Uneducated, low-skilled, and many dependent on their disability check, I get it. But why not do what the rest of us are doing, put on your bigboy pants, strap on your boots, and adapt to the new reality.

Forum List

Back