🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Not my President". "Hamilton electors"

Name all the documents in human history. All the nations, all the eras and we have the English Rule of Law, the Magna Carta, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States. All produce by English speaking people From Britain to the Colonies.

Wow, I know you guys need to feel a need for superiority as a member of a group as you have failed as an individual, but this is ridiculous.
Also this slave JoeBlow69 gets insulted when someone talks about how whites brought civilization to the 3rd world nations, even Chicago, and then the Prog Masters took civilized people and made them slaves again, like JobBlow here, who wont even go to Southside Chicago, because he is a racist prick....

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.
Biden won? No hun, even if he sneaks in---he hasn't won.

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.
Biden won? No hun, even if he sneaks in---he hasn't won.
If the creeper Joe, is put into office, it is going to be a bad day for the slaves who voted for the groper of women and children XiBiden.

When Trump won Dems never accepted the result, they strung you along with the faithless electors BS then years of Russia and Ukraine.
Why would anyone watch MSM or believe a single thing they report.

This time though, we actually have a case. There has never been an election so easily cheated. I am so proud of Trump for not conceding and exposing the rotten hierarchy of obsequious suck ups and cynical frauds in fluorescent lighting.

Here's the major difference between then and now. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. The people clearly and loudly said no. Now, because we use an awful system designed by men who talked smack about freedom before they went home to rape their slaves, 80,000 votes in three states can overrule 3 million votes nationally.

Trump could have done what Bush-43 did in similar circumstances. He could have built bridges and worked for consensus. Trump didn't. He tripled down on policies most of us voted against, and this time he lost by SIX MILLION votes.

Even if the old corpse weasels his way into the White House you're gonna have half the population completely shutting out MSM including Fox News. Trump will leave his mark and it's a deep one, a scar on the soul of Progressive tyranny and all you groupthinking witless lambs who support it. But the dinosaur media will sink into irrelevancy and we will see a beautiful new counterculture media where censorship and groupthink don't exist. It's why I vastly prefer this site over ANYTHING on reddit with their disgusting upvote/downvote algorithms. You ain't seen nothing yet...

I would agree, Trump has left a scar on this nation, but not the one you think.

In four years, Trump will be like Richard Nixon... none of you will admit to ever having supported him to start with.

In four years of a Biden/Harris presidency many indoctrinated lefties will privately be wishing Trump was still in office. There is no hope for the far-left lunatics. They will sell our country out. I know you guys are pretty impressionable folks, but even you should be able to take one look at the progressive agenda and see that it is the antithesis of everything that made the US great.

When Trump won Dems never accepted the result, they strung you along with the faithless electors BS then years of Russia and Ukraine.
Why would anyone watch MSM or believe a single thing they report.

This time though, we actually have a case. There has never been an election so easily cheated. I am so proud of Trump for not conceding and exposing the rotten hierarchy of obsequious suck ups and cynical frauds in fluorescent lighting.

Here's the major difference between then and now. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. The people clearly and loudly said no. Now, because we use an awful system designed by men who talked smack about freedom before they went home to rape their slaves, 80,000 votes in three states can overrule 3 million votes nationally.

Trump could have done what Bush-43 did in similar circumstances. He could have built bridges and worked for consensus. Trump didn't. He tripled down on policies most of us voted against, and this time he lost by SIX MILLION votes.

Even if the old corpse weasels his way into the White House you're gonna have half the population completely shutting out MSM including Fox News. Trump will leave his mark and it's a deep one, a scar on the soul of Progressive tyranny and all you groupthinking witless lambs who support it. But the dinosaur media will sink into irrelevancy and we will see a beautiful new counterculture media where censorship and groupthink don't exist. It's why I vastly prefer this site over ANYTHING on reddit with their disgusting upvote/downvote algorithms. You ain't seen nothing yet...

I would agree, Trump has left a scar on this nation, but not the one you think.

In four years, Trump will be like Richard Nixon... none of you will admit to ever having supported him to start with.

In four years of a Biden/Harris presidency many indoctrinated lefties will privately be wishing Trump was still in office. There is no hope for the far-left lunatics. They will sell our country out. I know you guys are pretty impressionable folks, but even you should be able to take one look at the progressive agenda and see that it is the antithesis of everything that made the US great.
No one will want Trump back after he finally gone from office. By then the right will have a new closet nazi to lead them.

Also this slave JoeBlow69 gets insulted when someone talks about how whites brought civilization to the 3rd world nations, even Chicago, and then the Prog Masters took civilized people and made them slaves again, like JobBlow here, who wont even go to Southside Chicago, because he is a racist prick....

sorry, man, I'm still waiting for this supposed "Civilization" to start. Wars, plagues, famines, race riots... where's the civilization exactly?

I go to the South side all the time. I even lived there for a while.

Actually, you shitstains said that about Obama... It wasn't true, and he got re-elected easily.
you shitstains said the same thing about Clinton... It wasn't true, we never had it so good, and he got re-elected easily.

I would love to have my life from 2016 back. I would love to have my life from 2000 back.

Nobody is going to look back wistfully at 2020 and say, "Those were the good old days!"

Their hatred and evil runs so deep that they would rather live in dire poverty than embrace patriotism

Forum List

Back