Not satisfied with how little blood on his hands these days, Cheney speaks

Very good op ed by Chaney. Spot on as usual.

$10.00 says Cheney is the third hateful right winger to die. I know he is already one of the un-dead, but hopefully this time someone will put a stake through his heart after he dies.

Lib conspiracy theorists have nothing on the guy.

$10.00 says Cheney is the third hateful right winger to die. I know he is already one of the un-dead, but hopefully this time someone will put a stake through his heart after he dies.

Third?

Schafly and who else

This is the kind of bigotry and violence Hillary inspires among her supporters.
Cheney is the one who inspired that in many many people. Most of the civilized world probably.

Cheney is the one who inspired that in many many people. Most of the civilized world probably.
Nah, you've just been listening to Hillary too much.

No Cheney is among the most hated people in the world, even in that don't speak a lick of english and have no idea about anything Hillary has ever said.

Cheney is like that huge dump you took almost a week ago who's skid marks are tenaciously sticking to the bottom of the bowl. You'd think their natural enemy, water, would gradually dissolve them away, but they, like he, remain to foul their environment with their presence. Soon enough though, they'll be a forgotten memory that no longer leaves an offensive odor for humanity to deal with. Let's hope the quick tick of time works it's magic.

Cheney is like that huge dump you took almost a week ago who's skid marks are tenaciously sticking to the bottom of the bowl. You'd think their natural enemy, water, would gradually dissolve them away, but they, like he, remain to foul their environment with their presence. Soon enough though, they'll be a forgotten memory that no longer leaves an offensive odor for humanity to deal with. Let's hope the quick tick of time works it's magic.
Well hopefully he'll be gone soon, but like other monsters that came before him we should try to remember so that the mistake isn't repeated.

No Cheney is among the most hated people in the world, even in that don't speak a lick of english and have no idea about anything Hillary has ever said.
lol So are Obama and Clinton. Whoever is the face of America is hated in much of the world either because of what they think America is doing or what they think America is not doing.

Gross! Wash your toilet with bleach.

Well hopefully he'll be gone soon, but like other monsters that came before him we should try to remember so that the mistake isn't repeated.

What we should always remember is the low intellect of liberals wishing death on other Americans they disagree with politically. You people have absolutely no shame, and that's why you should never be in leadership of anything in this country. Who needs that kind of hate in a hate filled world?

Forum List

Back