Not satisfied with how little blood on his hands these days, Cheney speaks

Cheney is like that huge dump you took almost a week ago who's skid marks are tenaciously sticking to the bottom of the bowl. You'd think their natural enemy, water, would gradually dissolve them away, but they, like he, remain to foul their environment with their presence. Soon enough though, they'll be a forgotten memory that no longer leaves an offensive odor for humanity to deal with. Let's hope the quick tick of time works it's magic.

Gross! Wash your toilet with bleach.

Of course. What, do you think this is an event occurring right now? LOL

As when Jon Lovitz says

I say "Writing!"

This is the kind of bigotry and violence Hillary inspires among her supporters.

I guess when all you have is hate, it's all you have to offer.

This is true. There are a LOT of really hateful people around. I can't think of one person that I would wish death upon or be "elated" if that person died. That is just rotten, IMO.

Well hopefully he'll be gone soon, but like other monsters that came before him we should try to remember so that the mistake isn't repeated.

What we should always remember is the low intellect of liberals wishing death on other Americans they disagree with politically. You people have absolutely no shame, and that's why you should never be in leadership of anything in this country. Who needs that kind of hate in a hate filled world?
Wishing death? No. Just lamenting that so many good people have died while this monster has been allowed to live. Like Fidel Castro.

Well hopefully he'll be gone soon, but like other monsters that came before him we should try to remember so that the mistake isn't repeated.

What we should always remember is the low intellect of liberals wishing death on other Americans they disagree with politically. You people have absolutely no shame, and that's why you should never be in leadership of anything in this country. Who needs that kind of hate in a hate filled world?
Wishing death? No. Just lamenting that so many good people have died while this monster has been allowed to live. Like Fidel Castro.

Allowed to live?

Allowed to live?
By the powers that be, should they exist

Allowed to live?

And you are pro capital punishment?

Cheney is your enemy because he attempted to win a war that you wanted the US to lose. I can think of no other reason for your hatred of him.

I love Cheney just for the way liberals go batshit crazy when they hear his name. He has the same effect as a bright light shinning on the cockroaches.

They all think he magically controlled the Bush administration. They also have a fantasy that he is some corrupt politician type that rewards his own company. Thing is he ain't got nothing on Hillary on that front. In fact, he looks like a choirboy compared to Hillary.

$10.00 says Cheney is the third hateful right winger to die. I know he is already one of the un-dead, but hopefully this time someone will put a stake through his heart after he dies.

It's a race between him, Hillary and Bill

Leave Obama's close personal friend out of this thread. Shame on you!

You know, I really don't wish death on anyone. It's not my job to tell someone to get off the planet, it's Father's.

However.........................I WOULD like to see all the crappy Karma that he threw all over the world returned to him in full measure.

I love Cheney just for the way liberals go batshit crazy when they hear his name. He has the same effect as a bright light shinning on the cockroaches.

They all think he magically controlled the Bush administration. They also have a fantasy that he is some corrupt politician type that rewards his own company. Thing is he ain't got nothing on Hillary on that front. In fact, he looks like a choirboy compared to Hillary.

Exactly. Cheney ran the war and country without an ounce of evidence, and liberals believe that. Comey stated Hillary lied to Congress several times, and the liberals say "Oh no! She didn't really lie. She forgot. She only Bleach Bit her server to erase wedding invitations and Yoga class lessons!"

Allowed to live?

For the most part yes

Sweeping generalizations is all that there is on this board. Especially when the RWNJ's start talking about how all liberals are communists and nazis.

Allowed to live?

For the most part yes

A liberal who is pro capital punishment? Or just for those who you don't like?

Forum List

Back