Not satisfied with how little blood on his hands these days, Cheney speaks

Hillary only voted for the Iraq war because Cheney and Jr. lied to Congress, as well as the American people when we were told that Saddam had WMD's (which we never found). And................because of that lie, MOST of Congress voted for the Iraq war.

That's why we went.

Yep. It's like I've said here so many times. The best part about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong.

Yep. You didn't do it and if you did it was only because Republicans lied to you ...

A liberal who is pro capital punishment? Or just for those who you don't like?
Oh are you shocked you can't fit us all into a neat little box? Has Trump told you we're all anti capital punishment? What else has he told you about me?

No, I just have the feeling that you aren't being very truthful.
Oops I almost forgot everything is a vast conspiracy to you Trump loons. You'd rather believe I'm just fabricating everything than have your own opinions called into question.

Trump loon? I'm voting for Gary Johnson as it stands right now, but I MAY change my mind and vote for Trump to keep the Hillbag out. You know, one of the ones who voted YES on the Iraq war.
Yep Trump loon like I thought. Trump supported the Iraq war then too. Hey, did the war start before or after Trump invited Hillary to his wedding?

You accuse of Trump supporting the war because you want him to have supported it. No such conjecture is required with Hillary, she voted for it

Oh man that sweeping, totally undefinable generalization was such a great response

Not a generalization, just the truth. You libs constantly use people to promote your agenda.

Oh! We liberals are all for the advancement of people of race, unless they are Republicans. Then they are sellouts or Uncle Tom's.

Oh! We liberals are all for the advancement of gender, unless they are Republicans. Then these women are all dopes like Sarah Palin who single-handedly worked her way from Council to Governor to a VP candidate. What an idiot she is.

Oh! We liberals are against Wall Street because they are responsible for our demise in this country. So we will support a person that has the blessing of Wall Street and the one-percenters.

It's absolutely disgusting. It reminds me of the other lie you people used to use, which is We libs are for our troops, but against the war. HTF can you be against the war but for the people that joined our military to fight that war???
Yeah liberals hate good people! Liberals bad, Trump good! Ooh ooh aah aah!

Why don't you try countering his points instead of making monkey sounds?

I was going to compliment him, the money sounds are better than his usual arguments

For the most part yes

Oh are you shocked you can't fit us all into a neat little box? Has Trump told you we're all anti capital punishment? What else has he told you about me?

Oops I almost forgot everything is a vast conspiracy to you Trump loons. You'd rather believe I'm just fabricating everything than have your own opinions called into question.

I mean truthful about your feelings about the death penalty. While you would probably gladly apply it to those who you politically disagree with (what's that called again), I think I've read your posts before that you are anti death penalty.
Oh hurry go and find one then. If you can't, I hope you'll apologize for lying.

Trump loon? I'm voting for Gary Johnson as it stands right now, but I MAY change my mind and vote for Trump to keep the Hillbag out. You know, one of the ones who voted YES on the Iraq war.
Yep Trump loon like I thought. Trump supported the Iraq war then too. Hey, did the war start before or after Trump invited Hillary to his wedding?

You accuse of Trump supporting the war because you want him to have supported it. No such conjecture is required with Hillary, she voted for it

So did almost half of the Democrats, and damn near all of the Republicans voted for it.

Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While we're at it, who's job is it to make sure that war doesn't completely go to shit after they've convinced congress to let them go to war?

Good point. Who's job is it to make sure that a war doesn't completely go to shit, you know, like handing a country like Iraq over to ISIS?

I don't love him, but I don't hate him either. I sure don't wish him dead. I don't understand how you can garner so MUCH hatred for someone who you don't even know!
People died for his political games. Lots of them. And you don't understood how people can hate him?

He wasn't the ultimate decision maker. I think we all KNOW that. Congress was.
And whose job is it to convince the congress, who happened to be run by his party, to make the decision he wants? And to ask for more and more and more even after the whole point of the war he wanted was proven to be a fraud?

While we're at it, who's job is it to make sure that war doesn't completely go to shit after they've convinced congress to let them go to war?

Congress gets the SAME briefings and should be doing their JOBS. There is enough blame if you want to play the blame game, to go around.
Not for keeping us in that shit and having our soldiers come home by the thousands in caskets and made to look like villains by torture scandals all just to save face for your political party.

Good point. Who's job is it to make sure that a war doesn't completely go to shit, you know, like handing a country like Iraq over to ISIS?
I don't know. Want to go back and assign blame for all the thousands of years that shithole has been at war and assign blame to people?

Trump did not have a vote on the Iraq war. He does not have blood on his hands.

I don't love him, but I don't hate him either. I sure don't wish him dead. I don't understand how you can garner so MUCH hatred for someone who you don't even know!
People died for his political games. Lots of them. And you don't understood how people can hate him?

And whose job is it to convince the congress, who happened to be run by his party, to make the decision he wants? And to ask for more and more and more even after the whole point of the war he wanted was proven to be a fraud?

Congress gets the SAME briefings and should be doing their JOBS. There is enough blame if you want to play the blame game, to go around.
Not for keeping us in that shit and having our soldiers come home by the thousands in caskets and made to look like villains by torture scandals all just to save face for your political party.

And how many people have died under the "reign" of Mr. Obama and Hillary as Secretary of State?

I don't know. Want to go back and assign blame for all the thousands of years that shithole has been at war and assign blame to people?

No because we had that under control until DumBama wanted to get reelected. Then all those thousands of solders you claim to be concerned about died in vain. But of course, that part doesn't bother you.

Trump did not have a vote on the Iraq war. He does not have blood on his hands.
Still waiting for that apology.

I've never been a republican. Why don't you stop stomping your feet and throwing your wee little temper tantrums and try speaking like an adult. I know you're used to acting like a 2-year-old in the Flamer Zone. You are in the big boy section of the forum now though.

And how many people have died under the "reign" of Mr. Obama and Hillary as Secretary of State?
Obama's worst mistake was not washing our hands of the middle east. Now THAT'S something that I've actually said before, unlike your lie about the death penalty.

I've never been a republican. Why don't you stop stomping your feet and throwing your wee little temper tantrums and try speaking like an adult. I know you're used to acting like a 2-year-old in the Flamer Zone. You are in the big boy section of the forum now though.
Oh and now you think I'm a flame zone poster. You're definitely a Trump supporter. You just make up whatever shit you want and run with it.

No because we had that under control until DumBama wanted to get reelected. Then all those thousands of solders you claim to be concerned about died in vain. But of course, that part doesn't bother you.
Yeah we had it sooooo under control. We would have just had to keep thousands and thousands of troops in harms way, dying over there every day for another 50 - 100 years to keep it that way. Right. :rolleyes:

Yeah we had it sooooo under control. We would have just had to keep thousands and thousands of troops in harms way, dying over there every day for another 50 - 100 years to keep it that way. Right.

Before DumBama pulled out the dying was very minimum. Why do you think his top military advisors told him not to totally pull out of Iraq? Everything we worked for got flushed right down the toilet, and for what? So DumBama could get reelected? Yeah, that was worth it.

Count 'em up yourself, here's the link, and has all the dates that any of our embassies have been attacked, and you can figure it out yourself.

More died under Jr.'s reign than Obama's by the way.

Attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back