Not satisfied with how little blood on his hands these days, Cheney speaks

Yeah we had it sooooo under control. We would have just had to keep thousands and thousands of troops in harms way, dying over there every day for another 50 - 100 years to keep it that way. Right.

Before DumBama pulled out the dying was very minimum. Why do you think his top military advisors told him not to totally pull out of Iraq? Everything we worked for got flushed right down the toilet, and for what? So DumBama could get reelected? Yeah, that was worth it.
You know who wanted us gone more than Democrats? Iraqis. Remember what Iraqis said when we offered them help against ISIS? They said sure but please no ground troops.

Bottom line: we should not be playing nation-builder or police officer of the middle east. Period.

Yep it looks like he hasn't croaked yet. Oh well fingers crossed.

Dangers Rise as America Retreats
What's it like being bound by ideological hate?
Okay I'll bite. Why do you think I hate Dick Cheney?
Apparently you don't understand the definition of hate. Reread your op then find a dictionary
Apparently you have a problem responding appropriately to "why" questions. It's a pretty early developmental benchmark that most achieve during the toddler stage. You should be concerned.

Apparently you don't understand the definition of hate. Reread your op then find a dictionary
Apparently you have a problem responding appropriately to "why" questions. It's a pretty early developmental benchmark that most achieve during the toddler stage. You should be concerned.
Sometimes you can be pretty witty. This is not one of those times.

I'll try again. You said I hate Cheney because of my ideology. So what is it about the ideology that you think I adhere to, that you think is the reason why I hate Cheney?

I don't hate Cheney personally, however, I DO hate the way he fucked over this country by lying us into war in Iraq instead of going after Bin Laden.

Shit..................just a couple of years after 9/11, Jr. said he was no longer concerned about Bin Laden, and we had to wait until he left office to get him.

I'll try again. You said I hate Cheney because of my ideology. So what is it about the ideology that you think I adhere to, that you think is the reason why I hate Cheney?
It's your hate, you explain it. I despise Obama, Barney Fife Frank, Pelosi & Reid but I would never wish death upon them. Nor would I celebrate their death. You fucktards need a serious mental checkup

It's your hate, you explain it. I despise Obama, Barney Fife Frank, Pelosi & Reid but I would never wish death upon them. Nor would I celebrate their death. You fucktards need a serious mental checkup
I never wished death on Cheney. Just lamenting that he's still alive and trying to convince the world that more death is a good thing.

No, I just have the feeling that you aren't being very truthful.
Oops I almost forgot everything is a vast conspiracy to you Trump loons. You'd rather believe I'm just fabricating everything than have your own opinions called into question.

Trump loon? I'm voting for Gary Johnson as it stands right now, but I MAY change my mind and vote for Trump to keep the Hillbag out. You know, one of the ones who voted YES on the Iraq war.
Yep Trump loon like I thought. Trump supported the Iraq war then too. Hey, did the war start before or after Trump invited Hillary to his wedding?

You accuse of Trump supporting the war because you want him to have supported it. No such conjecture is required with Hillary, she voted for it

So did almost half of the Democrats, and damn near all of the Republicans voted for it.

Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep. Here's the difference between us. I blame them all and think they all should be removed from office. You blame the Republicans because you're a partisan hack.

Another simpleton Democrat who can't grasp not Democrat and not Republican at the same time. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are ...

I never wished death on Cheney. Just lamenting that he's still alive and trying to convince the world that more death is a good thing.

Death to everyone who voted for the disaster in Iraq, hey Shirley? Oh wait, for Hillary you want President. Yeah, this is a real conviction for you, isn't it?

:lmao:

$10.00 says Cheney is the third hateful right winger to die. I know he is already one of the un-dead, but hopefully this time someone will put a stake through his heart after he dies.
This is the kind of bigotry and violence Hillary inspires among her supporters.

I didn't say I wanted him to die. Just that when he does, they need to take those extra precautions.

Death to everyone who voted for the disaster in Iraq, hey Shirley? Oh wait, for Hillary you want President. Yeah, this is a real conviction for you, isn't it?

The problem has never been voting for the war. The people who voted against it were the smartest people in the room and good for them, but the rest who voted yes did so based on biased evidence presented by people who were hungry to go to war.

The actual problem is the people who demanded we remain at war after the mission proved to be founded on nothing. The people who wanted to remain at war to save face so they wouldn't look bad politically. And they did so by demonizing people who wanted the soldiers taken out of harm's way. That's what's unforgiveable.

The problem has never been voting for the war. The people who voted against it were the smartest people in the room and good for them, but the rest who voted yes did so based on biased evidence presented by people who were hungry to go to war.

The actual problem is the people who demanded we remain at war after the mission proved to be founded on nothing. The people who wanted to remain at war to save face so they wouldn't look bad politically. And they did so by demonizing people who wanted the soldiers taken out of harm's way. That's what's unforgiveable.

Gawd, still repeating that lame, tired canard. Feel behind your ears, it is actually wet, isn't it?

Democrats were in the White House 8 of 9 years before the buildup to the war started, and they were all over the Senate Intelligence committee. I'll let you look up the significance of that since you don't have an intelligence.

And here's the dirty little secret of the Democrat party, Virginia. If you supported the war for WMDs, you should still support it. Hussein had them and used them, he could create them, "stockpiles" were irrelevant.

The big lie of the Iraq war was Democrats saying you were lied to. Seriously, if all you can come up is we were lied to, then you people are the dumbest, most gullible people on the face of the planet and what would be scary would be having one of you as President. ESPECIALLY Hillary. I voted for it because I was LIED TO!!!!

Pathetic, you're just sad

Forum List

Back