Not satisfied with how little blood on his hands these days, Cheney speaks

I'll try again. You said I hate Cheney because of my ideology. So what is it about the ideology that you think I adhere to, that you think is the reason why I hate Cheney?
It's your hate, you explain it. I despise Obama, Barney Fife Frank, Pelosi & Reid but I would never wish death upon them. Nor would I celebrate their death. You fucktards need a serious mental checkup
I never wished death on Cheney. Just lamenting that he's still alive and trying to convince the world that more death is a good thing.

Death to everyone who voted for the disaster in Iraq, hey Shirley? Oh wait, for Hillary you want President. Yeah, this is a real conviction for you, isn't it?

:lmao:
The problem has never been voting for the war. The people who voted against it were the smartest people in the room and good for them, but the rest who voted yes did so based on biased evidence presented by people who were hungry to go to war.

The actual problem is the people who demanded we remain at war after the mission proved to be founded on nothing. The people who wanted to remain at war to save face so they wouldn't look bad politically. And they did so by demonizing people who wanted the soldiers taken out of harm's way. That's what's unforgiveable.

Gawd, still repeating that lame, tired canard. Feel behind your ears, it is actually wet, isn't it?

Democrats were in the White House 8 of 9 years before the buildup to the war started, and they were all over the Senate Intelligence committee. I'll let you look up the significance of that since you don't have an intelligence.

And here's the dirty little secret of the Democrat party, Virginia. If you supported the war for WMDs, you should still support it. Hussein had them and used them, he could create them, "stockpiles" were irrelevant.

The big lie of the Iraq war was Democrats saying you were lied to. Seriously, if all you can come up is we were lied to, then you people are the dumbest, most gullible people on the face of the planet and what would be scary would be having one of you as President. ESPECIALLY Hillary. I voted for it because I was LIED TO!!!!

Pathetic, you're just sad
Lied to? Maybe. More likely is the administration gambled by pushing for this war that they badly wanted and thought was an easy win, and looked unbelievably stupid when it turned out there were no WMD's and that the Iraqi people hated us being there.

My memories after that are of republicans demonizing Democrats and calling them traitors for wanting to get our soldiers the hell out of there. It's why the GOP got its ass completely handed to it in 2006 and 2008 after having complete control of everything for 6 years and after controlling the house and senate for most of the previous 16 years.

I don't hate Cheney personally, however, I DO hate the way he fucked over this country by lying us into war in Iraq instead of going after Bin Laden.

Shit..................just a couple of years after 9/11, Jr. said he was no longer concerned about Bin Laden, and we had to wait until he left office to get him.

So we got Bin Laden. What did it solve? And for your information, DumBama was at the right place at the right time, that's it. The plans to get Bin Laden started with Bush years before DumBama even considered getting into federal politics.

Under Bush, we suffered 911, and that was the last successful domestic terrorist attack in our country. How many have we had under DumBama now, something like six or seven if you include "workplace violence?"

It's your hate, you explain it. I despise Obama, Barney Fife Frank, Pelosi & Reid but I would never wish death upon them. Nor would I celebrate their death. You fucktards need a serious mental checkup
I never wished death on Cheney. Just lamenting that he's still alive and trying to convince the world that more death is a good thing.

Death to everyone who voted for the disaster in Iraq, hey Shirley? Oh wait, for Hillary you want President. Yeah, this is a real conviction for you, isn't it?

The problem has never been voting for the war. The people who voted against it were the smartest people in the room and good for them, but the rest who voted yes did so based on biased evidence presented by people who were hungry to go to war.

The actual problem is the people who demanded we remain at war after the mission proved to be founded on nothing. The people who wanted to remain at war to save face so they wouldn't look bad politically. And they did so by demonizing people who wanted the soldiers taken out of harm's way. That's what's unforgiveable.

Gawd, still repeating that lame, tired canard. Feel behind your ears, it is actually wet, isn't it?

Democrats were in the White House 8 of 9 years before the buildup to the war started, and they were all over the Senate Intelligence committee. I'll let you look up the significance of that since you don't have an intelligence.

And here's the dirty little secret of the Democrat party, Virginia. If you supported the war for WMDs, you should still support it. Hussein had them and used them, he could create them, "stockpiles" were irrelevant.

The big lie of the Iraq war was Democrats saying you were lied to. Seriously, if all you can come up is we were lied to, then you people are the dumbest, most gullible people on the face of the planet and what would be scary would be having one of you as President. ESPECIALLY Hillary. I voted for it because I was LIED TO!!!!

Lied to? Maybe. More likely is the administration gambled by pushing for this war that they badly wanted and thought was an easy win, and looked unbelievably stupid when it turned out there were no WMD's and that the Iraqi people hated us being there.

My memories after that are of republicans demonizing Democrats and calling them traitors for wanting to get our soldiers the hell out of there. It's why the GOP got its ass completely handed to it in 2006 and 2008 after having complete control of everything for 6 years and after controlling the house and senate for most of the previous 16 years.

So Hillary was intimidated and coerced into voting for the war? Wow, that woman has no business dealing with the Russians and Chinese, according to you

So Hillary was intimidated and coerced into voting for the war? Wow, that woman has no business dealing with the Russians and Chinese, according to you
Your obsession with Hillary is tiresome

it turned out there were no WMD's

Hussein: And now for my next trick, I will repeatedly use WMDS ... that I don't have! Even you can't believe that crap, you lying douche
Yeah that's why the Iraq war was hailed as such a success! Dubya found the WMD's and the middle east was at peace forever. :rolleyes:

Why would you possibly think that finding WMDs would have made the middle east peaceful? Are you completely fucking stupid?

But wow, you're portraying Hillary as more of a mindless, gullible sap led by the nose than Trump could ever dream of doing

Hussein: And now for my next trick, I will repeatedly use WMDS ... that I don't have! Even you can't believe that crap, you lying douche
Yeah that's why the Iraq war was hailed as such a success! Dubya found the WMD's and the middle east was at peace forever. :rolleyes:

So do you think Hillary falls for the I've got your nose in my finger game too? Wow, you're a walking advertisement why to vote for Trump. If the Russians tell her they are pro-American and everything they do is for her benefit, according to you, she'd believe them. Is there anything anyone could tell her that you think she's realize isn't actually true? Anything at all?

:cuckoo:

So do you think Hillary falls for the I've got your nose in my finger game too? Wow, you're a walking advertisement why to vote for Trump. If the Russians tell her they are pro-American and everything they do is for her benefit, according to you, she'd believe them. Is there anything anyone could tell her that you think she's realize isn't actually true? Anything at all?
If you're not drunk, then your obsession is definitely an illness.

That why she believed too? She's as gullible as she says? Maybe you're right. From her biography when she supposedly found out the Lewinsky accusations were true against her cheating dog of a husband.

"I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling"

OMG, after all the times he cheated, she's "gulping for air." I'd rather have PeeWee Herman as President. The woman will believe anything. Is that your fantasy? I'm OldSchool, and I'm 9 inches. Make that 10. And she'd believe you! According to you

If you're not drunk, then your obsession is definitely an illness.

You're the obsessed one, Poindexter. Every post you write is for your undying love of Queen Hillary. :lmao: Couldn't make that shit up

You post for her all day long. And your hypocrisy has no bounds

That why she believed too? She's as gullible as she says? Maybe you're right. From her biography when she supposedly found out the Lewinsky accusations were true against her cheating dog of a husband.

OMG, after all the times he cheated, she's "gulping for air." I'd rather have PeeWee Herman as President. The woman will believe anything. Is that your fantasy? I'm OldSchool, and I'm 9 inches. Make that 10. And she'd believe you! According to you

You didn't read it? Or you couldn't? That government education you have, damn it ...

You didn't read it? Or you couldn't? That government education you have, damn it ...
I assume it was you ranting about Hillary

Crooked Hillary has blood on her hands for supporting the invasion of Iraq.

President Shit for Brains has blood on his hands for fighting the war in Iraq for three years and then still managing to lose it in addition to bombing Libya and escalating the war in Afghanistan.

The Moon Bats are silent about that blood.

Forum List

Back