Not satisfied with how little blood on his hands these days, Cheney speaks

It doesn't matter what Clinton was, she officially voted for the war. And ignore it all you want, but she lived in the White House eight out of nine years before the buildup to the war started

WHAT? Clinton should have known of Cheney's DECEIT and LIES pushing us on a war ON Iraq, because she once lived in the WH???

Yes, she should have. You realize the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, Venezuelans, ISIS, al Qaeda, they all are full of "deceit and lies."

My God, you people are the ones who keep talking about her "experience."

Now you're out actually pushing that the woman can't distinguish deceit and lies from the truth? She's not up to it? What do you think a President does?

The Trump campaign should hire you, sister. You're pulverizing Hillary

WHAT? Clinton should have known of Cheney's DECEIT and LIES pushing us on a war ON Iraq, because she once lived in the WH???

Who was more exposed to information that we didn't have than Hillary? Think their relationship is was so distant that Bill kept all our country's secrets to himself?

Who was more exposed to information that we didn't have than Hillary? Think their relationship is was so distant that Bill kept all our country's secrets to himself?

Exactly. We should have a President who was duped in his first year by a rookie President because she's "experienced!"

Only a Democrat is stupid enough to defend Hillary with a story that if true makes her look far worse than just saying she lied. Thinking their arguments through is not their, let's say forte. Which shows why they don't think through their policies either ...

Exactly. We should have a President who was duped in his first year by a rookie President because she's "experienced!"

Only a Democrat is stupid enough to defend Hillary with a story that if true makes her look far worse than just saying she lied. Thinking their arguments through is not their, let's say forte. Which shows why they don't think through their policies either ...

Goes to show that even professional liars get caught every now and then. It's simply a matter of odds. If you lie once a year about something, you'll probably never get caught if you're good at it. Lie several times a week, and something is liable to fall through the cracks.

Fine, there Ray, then Lynn Cheney should also be charged with war crimes.

Why is that? I never said Hil-liar should be charged with anything in regards to Iraq. But to claim she was so out of the loop that she was duped into voting for the Iraq war is just excuse making. She's been in the beltway for decades.

Why is that? I never said Hil-liar should be charged with anything in regards to Iraq. But to claim she was so out of the loop that she was duped into voting for the Iraq war is just excuse making. She's been in the beltway for decades.

So, when the CIA, State Dept and WH ASSURES the senate that a mushroom cloud is in the horizon, a NY senator should have had enough of her own intelligence to say, "administration, you're full of shit"...

Look, I blame Clinton for falling for the scumbag deceit of Cheney and Rumsfeld......but when someone believes a LIE, who, ultimately is the biggest scum, the LIAR or the one who fell for the LIE???

It doesn't matter what Clinton was, she officially voted for the war. And ignore it all you want, but she lived in the White House eight out of nine years before the buildup to the war started

You're one of the ones that keep claiming her time in the WH counts as experience.

We have a winner!

I like their claim though that Hillary is so hopelessly naive that after eight years in the White House, W just dupes her in one year into voting for a war she opposes. If you believe them, Hillary is such a naive sap that to put her up with the Chinese, Al Qaeda, ISIS or Russia would be criminally scary as he believes anything. That's what they are actually saying. It's incredible

yes, moron....Cheney DID dupe almost every senator into believing the "mushroom cloud"theory (aren't you "proud") ......including sending out Powell to bullshitting the UN with phony aerial pictures.

Clinton, as a SENATOR...not Sec of State fell into the scam, driven by a money and power thirsty Cheney.

Oh, thanks for setting my mind at ease. :lol: Thumbs up for the ol' Hillbag. You really are living in a partisan haze, huh? Goodness.

Fine, there Ray, then Lynn Cheney should also be charged with war crimes.

, then Lynn Cheney should also be charged with war crimes.

She voted for the war?

I wonder what color the sky is in his world anyways?

She was duped I tell ya! DUPED!
giggle.gif

You're one of the ones that keep claiming her time in the WH counts as experience.

Hey, moron....Her time in the WH was largely spent on health care issues.....
Her experience as SENATOR and SEC. of STATE is what matters for the oval office....
While your Trumpster has a heck of a lot more experience in cheating people through Trump. U.

Her experience as SENATOR and SEC. of STATE is what matters for the oval office....
While your Trumpster has a heck of a lot more experience in cheating people through Trump. U.

and yet, it seems a majority of the dems claim her time in the WH as experience.

Trump did NOT vote yes to the Iraq War though. Your lady has blood on her hands. Deal with the facts and stop trying to jump through hoops to excuse her actions.

So, when the CIA, State Dept and WH ASSURES the senate that a mushroom cloud is in the horizon, a NY senator should have had enough of her own intelligence to say, "administration, you're full of shit"...

Look, I blame Clinton for falling for the scumbag deceit of Cheney and Rumsfeld......but when someone believes a LIE, who, ultimately is the biggest scum, the LIAR or the one who fell for the LIE???

I don't know, maybe Comey might.

Here you state that all kinds of people were in on the Iraq deal whereas before, you and your ilk insinuated it was some kind of clandestine operation of Cheney's. Which is it?

You are either saying that Bush and Cheney were so brilliant they were able to fool he CIA, the State Department and whoever, or that Bush actually believed he had reliable information domestic and foreign.

Thank you! Exactly my point. Someone gets it. Their lies constantly turn back on them

Forum List

Back