Not satisfied with how little blood on his hands these days, Cheney speaks

So are you now changing your story to that her white house experience isn't relevant?

I NEVER said it was...that is something you pulled out of your ass (although Clinton WAS highly involved in HillaryCare)....But her experience for the presidency stems from being elected to the Senate and being appointed as Sec. of State....

trump's qualifications boil down to what he says about being the best businessman that God created....althoigh his tax returns are a mystery.,

So are you now changing your story to that her white house experience isn't relevant?

I NEVER said it was...that is something you pulled out of your ass (although Clinton WAS highly involved in HillaryCare)....But her experience for the presidency stems from being elected to the Senate and being appointed as Sec. of State....

trump's qualifications boil down to what he says about being the best businessman that God created....althoigh his tax returns are a mystery.,

Pulled out of my ass? I'm the one who made up out of the blue that Hillary's White House experience is relevant? Seriously?

:wtf:

You are a strange little man

At least Cheney didn't HELP the terrorists, who murdered so many Americans on this day 15 years ago today, take over their own country...like Hillary and Barry did.

'TREASON'

Pulled out of my ass? I'm the one who made up out of the blue that Hillary's White House experience is relevant? Seriously?

if YOU can find a post where I specifically stated that Hillary's qualification stem from her years in the White House,, I will then apologize......
Mind you, I am stating for you to find where I specifically stated ONLY WH experience....

Now, that should keep you from playing with your gonads for a while.

so many Americans on this day 15 years ago today, take over their own country...like Hillary and Barry did.

You mean Hillary Clinton and Obama neglected to act to this???? Now I'm pissed at those two....

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US MEMO....

if YOU can find a post where I specifically stated that Hillary's qualification stem from her years in the White House,, I will then apologize......
Mind you, I am stating for you to find where I specifically stated ONLY WH experience....

Now, that should keep you from playing with your gonads for a while.

And you're not arguing her "experience" either now that we've whittled down her "experience" to being a little more than a one term senator and a one term secretary of State? Her experience is actually pretty minimal?

Also, I just wanted to point out you're a butt wipe because you made it sound like I made it up with no idea where it came from. You know exactly where it came from, Hillary and the entire left. So you're calling them liars?

....and for THREE years, Clinton DID prevent the hijack of a US Aircraft...Then he handed the reins over to GWB....and look what happened?
If Clinton prevented the hijackers they wouldn't have. Despite warnings all the planning happened on clinton's watch.

After 9/11 there were no more successful terrorist attacks on the United States... until Barack Obama was elected president.

After 9/11 there were no more successful terrorist attacks on the United States... until Barack Obama was elected president.

True....I did hear that under Obama's presidency someone flew a US aircraft into Trump Towers...LOL

....and for THREE years, Clinton DID prevent the hijack of a US Aircraft...Then he handed the reins over to GWB....and look what happened?

Thanks for the "funny" face, there Willha.....That 9-11 was really a hoot for you and your ilk, wasn't it?

I was laughing at your post, not 9-11.

Poor deflection

After 9/11 there were no more successful terrorist attacks on the United States.

APOLOGIZE Queasy...here are; just a few.....

July 4, 2002: Hesham Mohamed Hadayet kills 2 at the El Al ticket counter at LAX.

Oct 2002: Beltway Snipers John Allen Muhammed and Boyd Lee Malvo kill 10; Malvo later testifies attacks motivated by "jihad."

March 3, 2005: Mohammed Reza Taheri-azana drives an SUV onto a crowded part of campus at UNC at Chapel Hill, injuring 9.

July 28, 2006: Naveed Haq kills 1 and hospitalizes 5 in a shooting at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.

Aug 30, 2006: Omeed Aziz Popal kills 1 and injures 17 in SUV rampage that began in Fremont, CA, and ended at the Jewish Community Center of SF.

Dec 22, 2006: Derrick Shareef’s "violent jihad" attack on an Illinois shopping mall disrupted by feds.

Feb 12, 2007: Sulejman Talović opens fire at the Trolley Square Mall in Salt Lake City, killing 5, injuring 4, while shouting "Allahu Akbar!"

Barry would call those air rage, road rage, and workplace violents. Haven't you been paying attention to him - Muslims don't commit acts of terror. Claiming they do is 'offensive'.

Forum List

Back