Not satisfied with how little blood on his hands these days, Cheney speaks

I can't believe there are still sick fucks in this country who stand behind Cheney. I hope some asshole inspired by Cheney sends one of your family members to die for their profit. Maybe you'll learn something.

Or maybe you'll learn that nobody sends anybody anywhere they don't want to go. It's been an all volunteer military for decades now.

I can't believe there are still sick fucks in this country who stand behind Cheney. I hope some asshole inspired by Cheney sends one of your family members to die for their profit. Maybe you'll learn something.

Or maybe you'll learn that nobody sends anybody anywhere they don't want to go. It's been an all volunteer military for decades now.
Oh gotcha so our government can send anyone to die wherever the hell they want to and no matter the reason you'll stand by it. Wow.

Agreed. But what stupid fucks like you don't grasp is that Cheney is no different than Hitlary

Yep it looks like he hasn't croaked yet. Oh well fingers crossed.

Dangers Rise as America Retreats
Too bad the article is behind a paywall. Oh well. I don't think I missed much.
It wasn't for me but no, you're not missing much. Cheney is just mad that the failure of his administration has caused America to value the lives of its military instead of treating them like cannon fodder.
And still the military Has much more respect for him than they do any dem... Lol

It wasn't for me but no, you're not missing much. Cheney is just mad that the failure of his administration has caused America to value the lives of its military instead of treating them like cannon fodder.
And still the military Has much more respect for him than they do any dem... Lol
It would be a damn shame if that's true. Since Cheney so loved to see them come home in caskets.

It would be a damn shame if that's true. Since Cheney so loved to see them come home in caskets.
I know it's hard thing for the progressives to understand, no one joins the military not to get deployed. And like a famous person once said "there are worse things than Dying"
If he is anything he's a big personality and stands up for the military and trusts them, and does not appease his enemies.
The same cannot be said for the hildabeast and Barry, them like most progressives if not all disrespect the military at every turn. By not trusting on them and appeasing our enemies...

Oh gotcha so our government can send anyone to die wherever the hell they want to and no matter the reason you'll stand by it. Wow.

No, I don't stand by it. It depends on what the situation is at the time. But again, the government doesn't come to your house and take your post teen boys and drag them off to war. They join willingly, knowing that there is a good chance they will have to go into battle, and are proud as hell to do so for their country.

It's no different than when a police officer is killed in the line of duty. The officer knew of that possibility when he joined the force, had extensive training to protect himself and the citizens around the incident, and was not forced to address the suspect against his will. After all, that's why he joined the force in the first place: to get the bad guys.

Well hopefully he'll be gone soon, but like other monsters that came before him we should try to remember so that the mistake isn't repeated.

What we should always remember is the low intellect of liberals wishing death on other Americans they disagree with politically. You people have absolutely no shame, and that's why you should never be in leadership of anything in this country. Who needs that kind of hate in a hate filled world?
Wishing death? No. Just lamenting that so many good people have died while this monster has been allowed to live. Like Fidel Castro.

Allowed to live?
Allowed to jump in front of the heart transplant waiting line...totally corrupt....and someone didn't get their heart.

Er...no.

Er...no.
Yeah...

Why are he and his henchmen still given a national forum?
Why are they still asked their opinions on foreign policy matters?
Has there ever been a US administration that was more wrong, destructive and wrong on foreign policy?

Why are he and his henchmen still given a national forum?
Why are they still asked their opinions on foreign policy matters?
Has there ever been a US administration that was more wrong, destructive and wrong on foreign policy?
The current administration is the ultimate fuck up

Forum List

Back