Not that we need another reason to be repulsed by liberals.

i'm a recovering alcoholic.
the last thing i give a shit about are people who think they can save me without knowing me first.

So, if you were still drinking, and someone came up to you and said, "You need help man. I can tell you where an AA meeting is," you probably would have pushed back and told them to mind their own business. Is that right?
it's not as simple as you're trying to make it. and because you're trying to use someone elses issues / pain / problems as a way to show what a wonderful person you are - i'll revert back to my tried and true...

I am making a simple point: It is no more hateful to tell a homosexual that they need help than it is to tell an alcoholic that they need help. Very simple. You are the one who is complicating it

fuck off.

Right back attcha' dickhead
Alcoholism is a disease.

And same-sex attraction is a mental disorder.

Alcoholism is not the kind of a disease you can cure with a drug. It is the way you are born and one must simply deal with it using support groups like AA and vigilance. Remaining abstinent if you are gay requires the same thing.

These ignorant backwoods fucks think that homosexuality is also.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder you half-witted imbecile. The only reason the APA removed it from the DSM List was simply because of political pressure, not for any legitimate medical reason. I don't expect a dope like you to understand such things.

I am making a simple point: It is no more hateful to tell a homosexual that they need help than it is to tell an alcoholic that they need help. Very simple. You are the one who is complicating it.

There is nothing similar between an alcoholic and a homosexual. The former is an addiction that is damaging to the body and the latter is a lifestyle choice that does no harm to anyone.

You are such a hate filled bigot.

Harm your own body all you want...Force society to compromise their positions on morality, decency, values etc and you can fuck off. The glamorization of men buttfucking has lead to degradation of American society on many fronts. FUCK TOLERANCE!

These ignorant backwoods fucks think that homosexuality is also.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder you half-witted imbecile. The only reason the APA removed it from the DSM List was simply because of political pressure, not for any legitimate medical reason. I don't expect a dope like you to understand such things.

You are so full of hate and bigotry you cannot even make a reasonable post.

The only reason it was ever part of the DSM list is religious bigotry fueled by Bronze Age religious text

the last thing i give a shit about are people who think they can save me without knowing me first.

So, if you were still drinking, and someone came up to you and said, "You need help man. I can tell you where an AA meeting is," you probably would have pushed back and told them to mind their own business. Is that right?
it's not as simple as you're trying to make it. and because you're trying to use someone elses issues / pain / problems as a way to show what a wonderful person you are - i'll revert back to my tried and true...

I am making a simple point: It is no more hateful to tell a homosexual that they need help than it is to tell an alcoholic that they need help. Very simple. You are the one who is complicating it

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

And same-sex attraction is a mental disorder.

Alcoholism is not the kind of a disease you can cure with a drug. It is the way you are born and one must simply deal with it using support groups like AA and vigilance. Remaining abstinent if you are gay requires the same thing.
and you just proved why i find you pointless. i was never "born" this way, i made my own choices for my own reasons to get there.

i never used support groups or the like to stop. i again, made my own choices.

you have zero idea of what you are talking about and have proven it. you simply cant help people you don't understand just because you FEEL you know all the answers. you just showed you don't know shit and are just shoving sterotypes around in your little house of cards acting all knowing and caring for show.

before i help anyone, or even try, i first have to understand them. not my impression of them nor their issues, but them.

Last edited:
I am making a simple point: It is no more hateful to tell a homosexual that they need help than it is to tell an alcoholic that they need help. Very simple. You are the one who is complicating it.

There is nothing similar between an alcoholic and a homosexual. The former is an addiction that is damaging to the body and the latter is a lifestyle choice that does no harm to anyone.

Harm your own body all you want...Force society to compromise their positions on morality, decency, values etc and you can fuck off. The glamorization of men buttfucking has lead to degradation of American society on many fronts. FUCK TOLERANCE!

Is there anything more pathetic than a proud racist and misogynist trying to weigh in on morals and decency?

That is like Ted Bundy whining about too much violence in the world.

You are a fucking joke.

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

homosexuality is a mental disorder, i.e. mental disease.

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

Nope, but it seems that bigotry is

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

gator thinks biological facts are funny. what does that say about you, gator?

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

its not bigoted to understand human biology. It is bigoted to deny it.

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

and if their biology has them preferring their own gender, now what?

it's still biology.

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

No it isn't. Thats the easy way out, find a label, abdicate responsibility. Its something that someone chooses to do.

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

There is nothing wrong with their biology. And mental disorders do not fall under biology you brain dead moron.

Alcoholism is a disease.

it's still biology.

do you say the same thing about people with lupus, cancer, cystic fibrosis, bi-polar issues?

They are all illnesses, some physical, some mental. There are only two sexes (genders) in human beings---male and female-------------don't know which you are? look between your legs, its easy to determine.

And first among Tump's virtues is his penitence!

Unless God has spoken to you personally on the subject, or unless you are a mind-reader, you have no clue as to what Trump has repented of in the privacy of his thoughts and prayers

Alcoholism is a disease.

it's still biology.

do you say the same thing about people with lupus, cancer, cystic fibrosis, bi-polar issues?

They are all illnesses, some physical, some mental. There are only two sexes (genders) in human beings---male and female-------------don't know which you are? look between your legs, its easy to determine.
see - now you're just making stupid assumptions and comments. pretty pointless to even talk to you about something like this cause all you're going to do is snark it up.

later.

Is there anything more pathetic than a proud racist and misogynist trying to weigh in on morals and decency?

That is like Ted Bundy whining about too much violence in the world.

You are a fucking joke.

Haha..,you’re so fucking confused...I’m fascinated by you.
I’ve never seen nor heard of anyone who takes more Leftist positions on more matters yet continues to deny that he is in fact a Leftist. Own it bud...stop being so ashamed of yourself.
You love wetbacks
You love semen gargling faggots
You love men in dresses
You hate Christianity
Come on man...these are pillar positions among the severely LefTarded....OWN YOUR FILTH.

Alcoholism is a disease.

There is nothing wrong with their biology. And mental disorders do not fall under biology you brain dead moron.

WTF? where did you get that? Mental illness is not biological?????? been hitting the mexican vodka, gator?

and as usual, when defeated by facts and logic you revert to juvenile insults----------typical lib.

fuck off.

Alcoholism is a disease.

How and the fuck does a man in his right mind prefer a mans nasty anus over a beautiful vagina?
Face it, the dude is a full blown fucking whack-job...there’s just no other explanation or way to spin it bud.

Alcoholism is a disease.

it's still biology.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back