Not that we need another reason to be repulsed by liberals.

I am making a simple point: It is no more hateful to tell a homosexual that they need help than it is to tell an alcoholic that they need help. Very simple. You are the one who is complicating it.

There is nothing similar between an alcoholic and a homosexual. The former is an addiction that is damaging to the body and the latter is a lifestyle choice that does no harm to anyone.

You are such a hate filled bigot.

Harm your own body all you want...Force society to compromise their positions on morality, decency, values etc and you can fuck off. The glamorization of men buttfucking has lead to degradation of American society on many fronts. FUCK TOLERANCE!

Is there anything more pathetic than a proud racist and misogynist trying to weigh in on morals and decency?

That is like Ted Bundy whining about too much violence in the world.

You are a fucking joke.

Haha..,you’re so fucking confused...I’m fascinated by you.
I’ve never seen nor heard of anyone who takes more Leftist positions on more matters yet continues to deny that he is in fact a Leftist. Own it bud...stop being so ashamed of yourself.
You love wetbacks
You love semen gargling faggots
You love men in dresses
You hate Christianity
Come on man...these are pillar positions among the severely LefTarded....OWN YOUR FILTH.

Live and let live is not a leftist position, it is the heart of libertarian philosophy.

I do not love nor hate anyone on your list, I simply do not wish to control their lives as you want to do.

homosexuality is a mental disorder, i.e. mental disease.

Nope, but it seems that bigotry is

its not bigoted to understand human biology. It is bigoted to deny it.
and if their biology has them preferring their own gender, now what?

it's still biology.

do you say the same thing about people with lupus, cancer, cystic fibrosis, bi-polar issues?

They are all illnesses, some physical, some mental. There are only two sexes (genders) in human beings---male and female-------------don't know which you are? look between your legs, its easy to determine.
see - now you're just making stupid assumptions and comments. pretty pointless to even talk to you about something like this cause all you're going to do is snark it up.

later.

so, why don't you tell us how many human sexes there are. or maybe how many sexes of dogs and cats and birds and sheep.

These ignorant backwoods fucks think that homosexuality is also.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder you half-witted imbecile. The only reason the APA removed it from the DSM List was simply because of political pressure, not for any legitimate medical reason. I don't expect a dope like you to understand such things.

You are so full of hate and bigotry.........

And there it is ladies and gentleman, the old fall back position of an idiot who cannot deal in facts; just accuse the other person of "hate". You are so pathetic, I actual pity your sorry ass.

I repeat: Homosexuality is a mental disorder. The only reason the APA removed it from the DSM List was simply because of political pressure, not for any legitimate medical reason. That's a fact. There is no hate in that sentence. Grow up you idiot

I am making a simple point: It is no more hateful to tell a homosexual that they need help than it is to tell an alcoholic that they need help. Very simple. You are the one who is complicating it.

There is nothing similar between an alcoholic and a homosexual. The former is an addiction that is damaging to the body and the latter is a lifestyle choice that does no harm to anyone.

Harm your own body all you want...Force society to compromise their positions on morality, decency, values etc and you can fuck off. The glamorization of men buttfucking has lead to degradation of American society on many fronts. FUCK TOLERANCE!

Is there anything more pathetic than a proud racist and misogynist trying to weigh in on morals and decency?

You are a fucking joke.

I’ve never seen nor heard of anyone who takes more Leftist positions on more matters yet continues to deny that he is in fact a Leftist. Own it bud...stop being so ashamed of yourself.
You love wetbacks
You love men in dresses
You hate Christianity
Come on man...these are pillar positions among the severely LefTarded....OWN YOUR FILTH.

Live and let live is not a leftist position, it is the heart of libertarian philosophy.

I do not love nor hate anyone on your list, I simply do not wish to control their lives as you want to do.

LOL, you just contradicted the last 1000 of your posts.

Alcoholism is a disease.

There is nothing wrong with their biology. And mental disorders do not fall under biology you brain dead moron.

WTF? where did you get that? Mental illness is not biological?????? been hitting the mexican vodka, gator?

and as usual, when defeated by facts and logic you revert to juvenile insults----------typical lib.

Mental disorders are psychological.

But please, do keep making a fool out of yourself

Homosexuality is a mental disorder you half-witted imbecile. The only reason the APA removed it from the DSM List was simply because of political pressure, not for any legitimate medical reason. I don't expect a dope like you to understand such things.

And there it is ladies and gentleman, the old fall back position of an idiot who cannot deal in facts; just accuse the other person of "hate". You are so pathetic, I actual pity your sorry ass.

I repeat: Homosexuality is a mental disorder. The only reason the APA removed it from the DSM List was simply because of political pressure, not for any legitimate medical reason. That's a fact. There is no hate in that sentence. Grow up you idiot

He never will, I am not sure gator is a real person, could be a left wing computer program.

You are a fucking joke.

You love wetbacks
You love men in dresses
You hate Christianity

LOL, you just contradicted the last 1000 of your posts.

Not even one iota

There is nothing wrong with their biology. And mental disorders do not fall under biology you brain dead moron.

WTF? where did you get that? Mental illness is not biological?????? been hitting the mexican vodka, gator?

and as usual, when defeated by facts and logic you revert to juvenile insults----------typical lib.

Oh, so your brain is not part of your physical body? Hmmm, interesting concept.

There was never a medical reason to have it on the DSM list. It was there because of bronze aged religious text

Just another day of liberal pieces of shit and their absolute intolerance for anyone who doesn't embrace their perversions and deviance.

Even the meat puppet faggot gets some attention with another example of what a complete piece of shit he is, taking an established company to court in order to steal their trademark. These are truly some of the most vile pieces of shit ever to exist on our soil.

Never heard of him. But I don’t understand how you could preach tolerance when you use phrases like:
perversions and deviance
meat puppet
faggot

Clearly, you’re the danger here.

how does a misfunctioning brain differ from a misfunctioning liver? how is one physical and one not?

Alcoholism is a disease.

it's still biology.
:dunno:
i simply don't care if someone is gay or not.

it's still biology.

do you say the same thing about people with lupus, cancer, cystic fibrosis, bi-polar issues?

They are all illnesses, some physical, some mental. There are only two sexes (genders) in human beings---male and female-------------don't know which you are? look between your legs, its easy to determine.
see - now you're just making stupid assumptions and comments. pretty pointless to even talk to you about something like this cause all you're going to do is snark it up.

later.

so, why don't you tell us how many human sexes there are. or maybe how many sexes of dogs and cats and birds and sheep.
man, i was so wrong about you diving into snark and dumbass comments.

how could i have been so off in my summation of you.

it's still biology.
what's that have to do with biology? there is but a penis and a vijay jay, that's it. what you have is genetics, biology. so you show me the biology book that says differently. That was your post.

True, but while any given sexual act is certainly a choice, being gay does not involve an actual lifestyle.

it's still biology.
what's that have to do with biology? there is but a penis and a vijay jay, that's it. what you have is genetics, biology. so you show me the biology book that says differently. That was your post.
ask redfish. he's out there counting animal penises.

it's still biology.
ask redfish. he's out there counting animal penises.
no, it was your statement. 'if their biology', there is no one person's biology, there is biology and there's biology. one doesn't get to make up biology and claim it as theirs. someone can claim they are whatever they are, but in fact biologically they are either man or woman, penis vijay jay. that's it. One can't look at one's penis and call it a vijay jay, sorry, that sex would be funny to watch and why they need the port hole for their pleasures, disgusting and unclean as it is.

True, but while any given sexual act is certainly a choice, being gay does not involve an actual lifestyle.

True, they are just human beings no different than the rest of us

Forum List

Back