NOT the Babylon Bee: Bloomberg to Eat at Chinese Restaurant to Show Solidarity Over Coronavirus

He reminds me of a used car salesman...."I'll eat a bug to sell you a car"....marching with a group of Black folks yesterday and now he is going to a Chinese restaurant to make up for all of us bigots that won't go...I bet he orders it to go and goes back to his $5000 per night hotel room throws it out and calls room service.....
He is using people and they are too stupid to see it....he is running commercials everywhere all day and night...it is like being stuck in a used car lot sales office....
Whats next Bloomberg?....are you going to start gender transformation?...
What a desperate out of touch clown....

Anyone that wants the presidency as bad as Bloomberg should never get anywhere near that kind of power....his supporters must be out of their freaking minds.....

Michael Bloomberg has said he will eat at a Chinese restaurant in the coming days to show solidarity with businesses who have been hit by public fears about coronavirus.

In other words he will try to counter the efforts of Democrats to cause a panic while running for, trying to buy, the Democratic nomination.

"A foolish consistency..."

Forum List

Back