Nothing has proven more that America is a Corporatocracy than this...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.
Both Republicans and Democrat leaders....nothing, local, state or federal.
Not even the likes of AOC or Omar... at the federal level - NO ONE.

Now... why do you think that is?
Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China.
And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.
And no one really seems to care.

Now...what has this to do with Corporatocracy?
Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?

... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.

And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.

Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?
I totally agree and I have been thinking the same thing, it's never discussed. Even all the lefties in here running around with their hair on fire over the rise in cases, the number of deaths, mandating that everyone get a vaccine, seemingly have no interest in finding out how this started and making sure the people responsible for all the deaths, hospitalizations, billions of dollars lost, jobs lost, etc.. are brought to justice. Their only interest is in being sure that the whole thing is blamed on white conservatives. Convenient, isn't it?

Last edited:
I totally agree and I have been thinking the same thing, it's never discussed. Even all the lefties in here running around with their hair on fire over the rise in cases, the number of deaths, mandating that everyone get a vaccine, seemingly have no interest in finding out how this started and making sure the people responsible for all the deaths, hospitalizations, billions of dollars lost, jobs lost, etc.. are brought to justice. They're only interest is in being sure that the whole thing is blamed on white conservatives. Convenient, isn't it?

Is this where we note that it was under Trump that we lifted the moratorium on funding this research?

Is this where we note that it was under Trump that we lifted the moratorium on funding this research?
STFU
The entire American political and informations system is dead silent about the origin of this virus and all you want to bring up is something about Trump.
And THIS - is why we the people aren't talking about it.
We are too busy parroting and towing the party talking points we have been fed.

The world is a giant game of monopoly.

1 player (the Cabal/Illuminati) owns everything. Everyone else owns nothing.

I could careless about Trump. Maybe he’s in on it as well. 90% of the people at the top of every institution is compromised. Every Democrat, Republican, Celebrity and CEO could be part of a plan to depopulate the planet and all you care about is Trump.

STFU
The entire American political and informations system is dead silent about the origin of this virus and all you want to bring up is something about Trump.
And THIS - is why we the people aren't talking about it.
We are too busy parroting and towing the party talking points we have been fed.

If we need to get to the truth, do we not need to get to all of it? No, of course not. Just SHUT UP about that. Just SHUT UP, that doesn't matter, does it?

I could careless about Trump. Maybe he’s in on it as well. 90% of the people at the top of every institution is compromised. Every Democrat, Republican, Celebrity and CEO could be part of a plan to depopulate the planet and all you care about is Trump.

I've stated many times that I wanted this answer and that Fauci needs fired and that I do not trust any of them but when the thread starts off..........

it's never discussed. Even all the lefties in here running around with their hair on fire

I meant to show it's not just the "lefties".

Because its part of their great reset plan. Just got this a hew minutes ago. It will be the standard for the herd but of course not the elites. Is this leaked info really Trudeau's crazy COVID plan for 2021? You decide ... - The CANADIAN REPORT

Per the US we had the greatest amount of deaths during this whole plandemic due to Fauci's treatment protocols and we will lose about fifty percent of our overall population before they put the woes on this crap. Follow the Bunny

Offer actual proof that this came from a Lab in China....
REAL PROOF...

As for Corporate Power... That is all GOP.. They have been pushing Corporate power for a few decades... The Supreme Court Judges like Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett are big believers in expanding corporate rights... Democrats were powerless to stop them..
Obama fought lobbyists to get TPP(Trans Pacific Partnership) and Trump threw it out on third day in office to allow Corporates to carry on... China got a big win that day..
And even this week, Democrats tried to take money of politics and Ted Cruz stopped it and was applauded on this board for that...

Democrats and Left have been screaming about limiting corporate power and just look at the right and they give out calling it Government interference, restricting rights...

I've stated many times that I wanted this answer and that Fauci needs fired and that I do not trust any of them but when the thread starts off..........

it's never discussed. Even all the lefties in here running around with their hair on fire

Show me 1 Democrat in office who has criticized Fauci.

They can’t prosecute Fauci if they can’t even criticize 1 thing against him.

Leftists adore the guy. They think he’s a hero

If we need to get to the truth, do we not need to get to all of it? No, of course not. Just SHUT UP about that. Just SHUT UP, that doesn't matter, does it?
Dude... third fucking post is TRUMP! TRUMP!!
FFS. Trump is not the center of the universe. He lost. He isn't President anymore. And his influence over other politicians was almost zero. His influence over social media? Absolute zero. His influence over state and local politicians - ZERO.
NO ONE in any leadership capacity is talking about the origin of this pandemic. NO ONE.

I find that stunning. It is the single largest story since, no exaggeration, WW II - and no one cares.
It takes some very very important people to hide such a thing.

REAL PROOF...

As for Corporate Power... That is all GOP.. They have been pushing Corporate power for a few decades... The Supreme Court Judges like Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett are big believers in expanding corporate rights... Democrats were powerless to stop them..
Obama fought lobbyists to get TPP(Trans Pacific Partnership) and Trump threw it out on third day in office to allow Corporates to carry on... China got a big win that day..
And even this week, Democrats tried to take money of politics and Ted Cruz stopped it and was applauded on this board for that...

Democrats and Left have been screaming about limiting corporate power and just look at the right and they give out calling it Government interference, restricting rights...
:rolleyes:

You can mention it all you want, everything should be investigated and it's not. So ask yourself why if the finger could be pointed directly at Trump they're not speaking about it? Wouldn't they just love to implicate him if that was the case? So why isn't it big news?

Show me 1 Democrat in office who has criticized Fauci.

They can’t prosecute Fauci if they can’t even criticize 1 thing against him.

Leftists adore the guy. They think he’s a hero

I'm not here to defend the Democrats. Why would I do that? If you want the answers, you want them all. You are not interested in that.

If you're trying to say that there's not a political divide regarding the 'pandemic', then you're blind. I absolutely find it curious that 'the left' who are the ones most concerned about all of the deaths and all of the cases, to the point to controlling everyone else's lives and mandating a medical procedure, care not one whit about the cause of the entire thing.

Dude... third fucking post is TRUMP! TRUMP!!
FFS. Trump is not the center of the universe. He lost. He isn't President anymore. And his influence over other politicians was almost zero. His influence over social media? Absolute zero. His influence over state and local politicians - ZERO.
NO ONE in any leadership capacity is talking about the origin of this pandemic. NO ONE.

I find that stunning. It is the single largest story since, no exaggeration, WW II - and no one cares.
It takes some very very important people to hide such a thing.

If we want the answers we want them all. Why does it matter where it goes? Why do you think the moratorium being lifted is not important? Do you not think the reasons it was is important if we want ALL the answers?

No, you aren't interested in answers, you are interested in politics.

You can mention it all you want, everything should be investigated and it's not. So ask yourself why if the finger could be pointed directly at Trump they're not speaking about it? Wouldn't they just love to implicate him if that was the case? So why isn't it big news?

No idea and that's some of the questions that should be answered.

REAL PROOF...

Pknopp, this is exactly what I was referring to.

If you're trying to say that there's not a political divide regarding the 'pandemic', then you're blind. I absolutely find it curious that 'the left' who are the ones most concerned about all of the deaths and all of the cases, to the point to controlling everyone else's lives and mandating a medical procedure, care not one whit about the cause of the entire thing.

I have been clear in what I am saying. I am saying that if we want the answers, we should want all the answers.

Forum List

Back