Nothing has proven more that America is a Corporatocracy than this...

What do you want to criticize?

He told us the best information that was available at the time...

I know there was whole thing were he told the truth and Trump was bullshitting and that made it awkward... Trumpster can't forgive him for that, showing Trump was a bullshitter is just not on...

I believe Fauci knew far more than he was telling. Why does no one ask him if he still believes a pandemic would be worth the cost of the research?

They don't care because this is not part of their agenda.

Democrats have no agenda for going after China, other than maybe trying to make them comply with their global warming garbage as the laugh at John Kerry as he turns his back to them.

So what would happen if they proved China was responsible? People would shift their focus to understanding the US is at war with China, something not conducive for democrat initiatives to transform the US into a green and culturally Marxist society. That simply can't happen.

And even more disturbing, it appears Fauci and his goons were funding labs in China and they lied about it. Now this elevates Fauci and the democrats on par with the enemy of the US, which is the CCP.

Given these facts, nothing will ever be done.
It’s not just Ds. Rs are exactly the same. Wake up already.

If you're trying to say that there's not a political divide regarding the 'pandemic', then you're blind. I absolutely find it curious that 'the left' who are the ones most concerned about all of the deaths and all of the cases, to the point to controlling everyone else's lives and mandating a medical procedure, care not one whit about the cause of the entire thing.
They do...

But where did the narrative that this came from a China Lab. Who said it first?

Trump...

Trump was desperate to shift blame from his disaster of a response so he started pointing fingers at China Lab... This was to deflect away from him lying to the US people and been found out by Bob Woodward on tape...

But Biden ordered an investigation, so whats the problem... There is hell all evidence by the way but investigate away...

Now how about an investigation on what the White house knew, when and what did they say to the US public and Governors... Did the White House have a disinformation campaign in the first weeks of the campaign?
That might be a more fruitful investigation.

They do...

Trump...

Trump was desperate to shift blame from his disaster of a response so he started pointing fingers at China Lab... This was to deflect away from him lying to the US people and been found out by Bob Woodward on tape...

But Biden ordered an investigation, so whats the problem... There is hell all evidence by the way but investigate away...

Now how about an investigation on what the White house knew, when and what did they say to the US public and Governors... Did the White House have a disinformation campaign in the first weeks of the campaign?

There has been a lot of information presented that points to the lab in China that happened well before Trump pointed the finger.

They do...

Trump...

Another fucking robot little parrot.

Likely not. Why point that out? I'm NOT here to defend them. I am NOT a Democrat. This is a part of the problem. I point out the complicity of Trump and you assume I'm a Democrat and simply trying to cover for them.

We have a thread about getting answers and I point out that we need to know what the moratorium was lifted and I'm told to SHUT UP. Is that how one comes to getting the answers?
You’re not a Democrat??????

Get the fuck out of here. You people aren’t capable of holding a decent conversation.

It’s just not possible to argue anything without you involving Trump.

I don’t give a fuck about Trump. If you did an investigation into Wuhan and only Trump went to jail, you’d be satisfied.

You’re not a Democrat??????

Get the fuck out of here. You people aren’t capable of holding a decent conversation.

It’s just not possible to argue anything without you involving Trump.

I don’t give a fuck about Trump. If you did an investigation into Wuhan and only Trump went to jail, you’d be satisfied.

Again, your dishonesty and blind partisanship is sad. It's also sad that so many are unable to understand that there is more to the world than (R) or (D). It's becoming a cult.

And this thread is yet another fantastic example of this....
And why I have little hope that corporatism is going to stop continuing to take over every aspect of our nation.

divide.jpg

How am I being dishonest, most of your posts on this thread mention Trump?

I mentioned ONE thing about Trump. I asked if that is not an important aspect to get answers to. Yes, it set you all off which only shows the thread was not started to get answers.

Again, your dishonesty and blind partisanship is sad. It's also sad that so many are unable to understand that there is more to the world than (R) or (D). It's becoming a cult.
You’re a troll. fuck off.

The majority of R and D are complicit with this scam.

What an idiot I am to have actually thought for a second you cared about the origins of this bioweapon

I believe Fauci knew far more than he was telling. Why does no one ask him if he still believes a pandemic would be worth the cost of the research?
The research is not linked to COVID pandemic...

Even the person Rand Paul used to say there was Gain of Function said it is not linked to COVID...

Rand Paul was playing a switcheroo on ye...

That type of research funding was banned by Obama for years...

Lets us also point out Trump lifted that ban:

Interest was expressed in such threads as on 23 Jan 2020: “Snake Meat: Source of Chinese Virus,” among others. While in the process of compiling military links to Wuhan, it is noticed that it would have been more astute had the communist Chinese allowed dissemination of the naturally-produced virus rather than take the chance that their GOF experiments at Wuhan would be exposed to the world. From the very day that C-19’s closest relative, RaTG13, was pulled from the artificial man-made copper mine at Mojiang, as well as burying the miners that succumbed to this virus, they knew it was nasty.

Sequence analysis shows no deliberate human manipulation, though the Russian military is vaccinated with technology that links to Obama-Biden-funded Duke-NUS, Singapore.

The research is not linked to COVID pandemic...

Even the person Rand Paul used to say there was Gain of Function said it is not linked to COVID...

Rand Paul was playing a switcheroo on ye...

That type of research funding was banned by Obama for years...

Lets us also point out Trump lifted that ban:

Rand Paul plays no role in what I believe. I wouldn't admit that the research I funded was linked to the pandemic either.

They do...

Trump...

Maybe Trump even concocted the virus in the Whitehouse basement too???? :cuckoo:

The only way you care about the origins is if Trump is complicit, otherwise it's a waste of time to care, right? All those dead people that you claim to care about don't need no stinkin' justice!!

STFU
The entire American political and informations system is dead silent about the origin of this virus and all you want to bring up is something about Trump.
And THIS - is why we the people aren't talking about it.
We are too busy parroting and towing the party talking points we have been fed.
DIng ding ding --

I've always felt like the artificial, two-party pissing match that we've created was annoying and inefficient. The pandemic has proven it to be deadly, even an existential threat to our nation.

I mentioned ONE thing about Trump. I asked if that is not an important aspect to get answers to. Yes, it set you all off which only shows the thread was not started to get answers.

So what exactly do you think Trump's role in this was?

If this lab engineered virus mutates into a super killer then world is going to demand to know it's origin.

A scientist and expert in viruses testified this week that this virus will now be with us forever. It cannot be eradicated with vaccines like Small Pox because Covid 19 lives on and mutates in animal reservoirs where Small Pox only lived in humans. So we'll have mutations of this lab engineered virus for pretty much forever just like the common cold and flu.

Those responsible for Covid 19 are doing their best to avoid any discussion of it's origin and how it leaked, not sure that's going to last though.

Forum List

Back