Jamaal Bowman‘s rally is even more cringe than AOC’s

Yes, he did, and a silverback gorilla is not a chimp.

Continued deflections noted.

Have a nice day.
So you're fine with posting racism. And no, don't try telling me I'm a racist because that's not true. The opposition to republican racism is not racism, but in the mind of the right wing victim, the stuff the right says is not racist only the response can be. Therefore caling a black man a silverback gorilla is not racist, but pointing out 248 years of white racism is like the KKK.

Maybe if he wasn't jumping up and down and waving his arms around looking like a gorilla he wouldn't be called one.

Do you approve of his behavior?
So do you see whites calling a white politician a gorilla when they do the same thing?

So do you see whites calling a white politician a gorilla when they do the same thing?

George Bush was frequently referred to as a chimp and Donald Trump has been referred to as an orangutan at times

IMG_5229.jpeg

George Bush was frequently referred to as a chimp and Donald Trump has been referred to as an orangutan at times

View attachment 966098
You have no excuse for what you did. There is no history of racism whereby whites have been decribed as apes and then treated as such. This is the problem with you on the right and your false equivalences. No one black here has referred to trump in that manner as far as I can recall and had that been done, I'm sure you would have deleted it.

Last edited:
Yea, he got all excited and was dropping F bombs, but so what?

We live in an age of Trump, where the rightwing has long ago divorced themselves from civility. Democrats can use a little juice, cause they sure aint getting any from Biden and company.

You go Mr. Bowman, you go.

So I see that SassIrishlass thinks this is funny. Then you guys get indignant when you're called what you are.

Racists.

We live in an age of Trump, where the rightwing has long ago divorced themselves from civility. Democrats can use a little juice, cause they sure aint getting any from Biden and company.

Yep. Trump is dropping f bombs and all kinds of cuss words on stage but a black democrat is called a gorilla when he does exactly what a white boy does.

That’s exactly the problem. It’s coming from both sides and it’s getting worse.

You have no excuse for what you did. There is no history of racism whereby whites have been decribed as apes and then treated as such. This is the problem with you on the right and your false equivalences. No one black here has referred to trump in that manner as far as I can recall and had that been done, I'm sure you would have deleted it.
I realize it may be upsetting to you in your quest of winning the first place trophy in Victimology

I mean, these people. I don’t know what more really needs to be added. Fortunately, polling has shown him trailing his primary opponent by double digits. Hopefully that holds through the election. We need to clean house of these lunatics across the board.

And this guy used to be a teacher prior to getting elected to Congress in case you’re wondering why our public education system is trash.

Pretty sure we all already know what a piece of shit he is.

Yep. Trump is dropping f bombs and all kinds of cuss words on stage but a black democrat is called a gorilla when he does exactly what a white boy does.
Progs do things to get attention. Most of the media/entertainers say nothing about it. Trump gets attention also. Near every syllable he speaks has an interpretation that is spun into a condemning vortex from Progs. We have proof of this since before the 2016 election. All of this because he spouts America First. There must be a lot of people living high off the hog from our ways of governing over the last several decades. We see the corruption, graft and stealing already with the massive legislation passed in Joe's first two years as an example.

Noticed the logic of the radical left. Calling people like the original poster racist for providing a link where bowman is compared to a gorilla. That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard when you have leftist politicians and media figures openly saying things like white people are privileged or “all white people have a virus.”

Stupidity, you can’t just make it up. The question is what’s wrong with the left-wingers today? Is it drugs or just some kind of a dumb mentality on their part?

That’s exactly the problem. It’s coming from both sides and it’s getting worse.
Not from the right that is until October 7 and they lose their minds and call people racist for criticizing a foreign government in Israel. Resulting in people like Candace Owens being fired from the daily wire.

And only a portion of right wingers support that type of mindless name-calling, but they do so in full tandem with a lot of left wingers and Democrats that also support Israel. The overwhelming majority of American politicians Democrat or Republicans support Israel. Bowman is just a minority in that regard.

Noticed the logic of the radical left. Calling people like the original poster racist for providing a link where bowman is compared to a gorilla. That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard when you have leftist politicians and media figures openly saying things like white people are privileged or “all white people have a virus.”

Stupidity, you can’t just make it up. The question is what’s wrong with the left-wingers today? Is it drugs or just some kind of a dumb mentality on their part?
Retardation.

Forum List

Back