Nothing has proven more that America is a Corporatocracy than this...

I have been clear in what I am saying. I am saying that if we want the answers, we should want all the answers.

I said nothing different, other than it's an odd coincidence that the political side that uses covid to create fear in order to remove 'rights', to keep us all 'safe', doesn't seem to give a damn about holding those who started it to begin with responsible.

... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.
Both Republicans and Democrat leaders....nothing, local, state or federal.
Not even the likes of AOC or Omar... at the federal level - NO ONE.

Now... why do you think that is?
Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China.
And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.
And no one really seems to care.

Now...what has this to do with Corporatocracy?
Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?
It is interesting that the our government leaders and corporate media have no interest in finding out exactly how the virus came about. However you assume China is behind it and want to harm them for it. It could just as well have been developed and released by Americans or others.

This is not the only interesting thing about the reaction by the elite to the virus. It wasn’t long ago if you stated the virus could be man made, you were deplatformed and silenced. If you say anything critical of the vaccines, you’re silenced and denigrated as a conspiracy nut. Of course few talk about the enormous profits the vax makers are making. If you said the vaccines don’t prevent transmission, your done. Now it’s okay to say it. What about the many alternatives available to help those suffering from the virus? If you talk about them, you’re done.

I said nothing different, other than it's an odd coincidence that the political side that uses covid to create fear in order to remove 'rights', to keep us all 'safe', doesn't seem to give a damn about holding those who started it to begin with responsible.

And the other side refuses to question why the moratorium was lifted. Or they make excuses. etc.

... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.
Both Republicans and Democrat leaders....nothing, local, state or federal.
Not even the likes of AOC or Omar... at the federal level - NO ONE.

Now... why do you think that is?
Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China.
And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.
And no one really seems to care.

Now...what has this to do with Corporatocracy?
Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?
They don't care because this is not part of their agenda.

Democrats have no agenda for going after China, other than maybe trying to make them comply with their global warming garbage as the laugh at John Kerry as he turns his back to them.

So what would happen if they proved China was responsible? People would shift their focus to understanding the US is at war with China, something not conducive for democrat initiatives to transform the US into a green and culturally Marxist society. That simply can't happen.

And even more disturbing, it appears Fauci and his goons were funding labs in China and they lied about it. Now this elevates Fauci and the democrats on par with the enemy of the US, which is the CCP.

Given these facts, nothing will ever be done.

And the other side refuses to question why the moratorium was lifted. Or they make excuses. etc.
And here you are - the good little soldier again... yes Trump lifted it. I find it fascinating that is all you want to talk about, or care to ask about is TRUMP!!!

Robots. Everyone of you. Robots.

They don't care because this is not part of their agenda.

Democrats have no agenda for going after China, other than maybe trying to make them comply with their global warming garbage as the laugh at John Kerry as he turns his back to them.

So what would happen if they proved China was responsible? People would shift their focus to understanding the US is at war with China, something not conducive for democrat initiatives to transform the US into a green and culturally Marxist society. That simply can't happen.

And even more disturbing, it appears Fauci and his goons were funding labs in China. Now this elevates Fauci and the democrats on par with the enemy of the US, which is the CCP.

Given these facts, nothing will ever be done.

If it's proven that China was responsible, it's proven we are responsible also as we were providing funding.

And here you are - the good little soldier again... yes Trump lifted it. I find it fascinating that is all you want to talk about, or care to ask about is TRUMP!!!

Robots. Everyone of you. Robots.

You can't even be honest. I talk about how Fauci is compromised and should be fired all the time. I've said that I do not trust anything he says. I've stated I supported the Supreme Court decisions overturning restrictions on churches. etc etc etc.

If it's proven that China was responsible, it's proven we are responsible also as we were providing funding.
And you have zero interest with the media in presenting this case because they are an appendage of the DNC.

So what can be done?

And you have zero interest with the media in presenting this case because they are an appendage of the DNC.

So what can be done?

I am not the media nor do I have any control over them. What is it exactly that I should do? Not watch them? I don't.

From some things I've read, it wasn't lifted, there was a loophole that Fauci supposedly used to get around it. May be true, may not be true, but it doesn't seem to get looked at. You can only find anything written about on right leaning sites, go figure.

NIH established a “public health emergency” loophole, enabling Chinese scientists to exploit moratorium on gain-of-function coronavirus research

Dr. Fauci denies NIH involvement in gain-of-function research, but the NIH created the loophole that exploits the moratorium​

Dr. Fauci adamantly asserted in the Senate hearing that the NIH had no involvement in this dangerous medical experimentation, even though the NIH approved and funded this research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology through grants dispersed to Dr. Daszak at Eco Health Alliance. In truth, either Fauci, Collins, or both men helped establish a loophole to keep money flowing to Chinese virologists and American scientists to advance gain-of-function research.

The 2014 moratorium on gain-of-function research contained a footnote on page two, granting an exception to the ban. “An exception from the research pause may be obtained if the head of the USG funding agency determines that the research is urgently necessary to protect the public health or national security.” This is yet another example of government officials using the “protect the public health” excuse to experiment on humans and threaten their life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Every emergency order and medical edict during the covid-19 scandal is premised on this grandiose excuse.

I'm not here to defend the Democrats. Why would I do that? If you want the answers, you want them all. You are not interested in that.
what did I say that suggests “am I not interested”. Your first post was about Trump.

Okay then, let’s start there, why was the moratorium lifted???? Get some Democrats on board with Rand Paul into investigating that.

Can you find any Democrats that will do that?????????????????

From some things I've read, it wasn't lifted, there was a loophole that Fauci supposedly used to get around it. May be true, may not be true, but it doesn't seem to get looked at. You can only find anything written about on right leaning sites, go figure.

NIH established a “public health emergency” loophole, enabling Chinese scientists to exploit moratorium on gain-of-function coronavirus research

Dr. Fauci denies NIH involvement in gain-of-function research, but the NIH created the loophole that exploits the moratorium​

Dr. Fauci adamantly asserted in the Senate hearing that the NIH had no involvement in this dangerous medical experimentation, even though the NIH approved and funded this research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology through grants dispersed to Dr. Daszak at Eco Health Alliance. In truth, either Fauci, Collins, or both men helped establish a loophole to keep money flowing to Chinese virologists and American scientists to advance gain-of-function research.

The 2014 moratorium on gain-of-function research contained a footnote on page two, granting an exception to the ban. “An exception from the research pause may be obtained if the head of the USG funding agency determines that the research is urgently necessary to protect the public health or national security.” This is yet another example of government officials using the “protect the public health” excuse to experiment on humans and threaten their life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Every emergency order and medical edict during the covid-19 scandal is premised on this grandiose excuse.

The funding had stopped under Obama and started back up under Trump. You can't establish a "loophole" as a paper pusher.

what did I say that suggests “am I not interested”. Your first post was about Trump.

Okay then, let’s start there, why was the moratorium lifted???? Get some Democrats on board with Rand Paul into investigating that.

Can you find any Democrats that will do that?????????????????

Likely not. Why point that out? I'm NOT here to defend them. I am NOT a Democrat. This is a part of the problem. I point out the complicity of Trump and you assume I'm a Democrat and simply trying to cover for them.

We have a thread about getting answers and I point out that we need to know what the moratorium was lifted and I'm told to SHUT UP. Is that how one comes to getting the answers?

Show me 1 Democrat in office who has criticized Fauci.

They can’t prosecute Fauci if they can’t even criticize 1 thing against him.

Leftists adore the guy. They think he’s a hero
What do you want to criticize?

He told us the best information that was available at the time...

I know there was whole thing were he told the truth and Trump was bullshitting and that made it awkward... Trumpster can't forgive him for that, showing Trump was a bullshitter is just not on...

The funding had stopped under Obama and started back up under Trump. You can't establish a "loophole" as a paper pusher.

Who established it then, Trump himself? Is that what you need in order to start looking into where and how all of this started?

Likely not. Why point that out? I'm NOT here to defend them. I am NOT a Democrat. This is a part of the problem. I point out the complicity of Trump and you assume I'm a Democrat and simply trying to cover for them.

We have a thread about getting answers and I point out that we need to know what the moratorium was lifted and I'm told to SHUT UP. Is that how one comes to getting the answers?

Your posts point to you only caring about Trump being complicit, if he's not, then you don't give a damn. :dunno:

Who established it then, Trump himself? Is that what you need in order to start looking into where and how all of this started?

There was no "loophole". We quickly ending funding again when the virus took off. We didn't "close any loophole" to do that.

We should have never been involved in any of this at any time.

pknopp.......

truump.png

Forum List

Back