🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nothing political about the ACA!

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

I would normally find this insulting, but at this point I think I'll just laugh:

New O-Care delay to help midterm Dems | TheHill

The Obama administration is set to announce another major delay in implementing the Affordable Care Act, easing election pressure on Democrats.

As early as this week, according to two sources, the White House will announce a new directive allowing insurers to continue offering health plans that do not meet ObamaCare’s minimum coverage requirements.

Prolonging the “keep your plan” fix will avoid another wave of health policy cancellations otherwise expected this fall.

The cancellations would have created a firestorm for Democratic candidates in the last, crucial weeks before Election Day.

But is it in the interest of the insurance companies to play along?
How many insurance companies have spent millions formulating their business models for this three years ago?

Now, Emperor Obie believes that they will just pivot on a dime and change all those plans, so the fallout won't negatively affect democrats this fall?

I would ask if he was really this naive, if it wasn't already obvious that he is.

1959670_741450245879514_1092609710_n.jpg

None of the standard apologists have commented, dang.

Go ahead, let us have it, shove it in our face. Laugh about how this massive pig of a law is being toyed with for blatantly political reasons, and how there is apparently not one fucking thing anyone can do about it, since this President is now acting unilaterally for partisan gain. Have fun with this.

You don't have to spin, you're getting your way.

Just be honest. For once.

Forum List

Back