Nothing to lose

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Fellow Cruz supporters, we have nothing to lose if we continue showing up to the polls and voting. Yes Trump is the presumed nominee but let's make him earn every single delegate he needs. What's the worst that happens? Donald Trump wins. We have that right now anyway.

And I don't hesitate sharing that plan here because I know the trumpets will mock it and not take it seriously.

Let's see who is willing to work harder now that it looks like it's over. With kasich out and Trump telling his supporters not to show up, now is the time to show up.

Spread the word.

Last edited:
Trump still needs 169 more delegates out of 505 to prevent a contested convention.I doubt he can be stopped,but I guess it couldn't hurt to try.

Fellow Cruz supporters, we have nothing to lose if we continue showing up to the polls and voting. Yes Trump is the presumed nominee but let's make him earn every single delegate he needs. What's the worst that happens? Donald Trump wins. We have that right now anyway.

And I don't hesitate sharing that plan here because I know the trumpets will mock it and not take it seriously.

Let's see who is willing to work harder now that it looks like it's over. With kasich out and Trump telling his supporters not to show up, now is the time to show up.

Spread the word.

I really want to give you shit but you know what I am with you on this.

Those voting for Cruz and the lone idiot voting for Kasich should still vote and maybe a miracle will happen where Trump is denied his delegate count needed to win and the convention goes into a contested convention instead.

Let hope your plan works, but it look like Trump is going to be the nominee and how Progressive is that!?!

Spread the word.

It is derisive and serves no one other than Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I realize that Trump is a hard pill to swallow but it is time to unite in opposition to the greater evil.

Cruz did his best in trying to work and steal his way to the nomination, it didn't work. Time to decide who you want for president. The flawed Trump or the severely flawed Clinton.

Spread the word.
Sounds like a scenario to get BYU into the Big 12

Spread the word.

Actually, you guys do have an alternative to Trump. His name is Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson 2016 | Gary Johnson 2016

Spread the word.

yes one still should vote

Spread the word.

It is derisive and serves no one other than Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I realize that Trump is a hard pill to swallow but it is time to unite in opposition to the greater evil.

Cruz did his best in trying to work and steal his way to the nomination, it didn't work. Time to decide who you want for president. The flawed Trump or the severely flawed Clinton.

How does encouraging cruz supporters to still go out and vote help Clinton? Worst case scenario trump is still the nominee. Best case we get a contested convention and a candidate who actually can beat her.

Like I said we have nothing to lose.

Spread the word.

How does encouraging cruz supporters to still go out and vote help Clinton? Worst case scenario trump is still the nominee. Best case we get a contested convention and a candidate who actually can beat her.

Like I said we have nothing to lose.

Not being a Republican i don't have a horse in the race. BUT, looking in from the outside I have to ask you what do you say to the 10 million Republicans that did vote for Trump? Trump almost got more votes then Cruz and Kasich combined. So although you consider yourself an astute political analyst who knows that Trump can't win, in my opinion, he can.

Even Nate Silvers got it very wrong in his predictions and he is the saint of election predictions. People Republicans, are peeved and they don't want Cruz it is obvious.

upload_2016-5-7_11-50-36.png

Forum List

Back