Notice how Snowflakes 'afraid' of Trump weren't scared when bullying Christians?

No anything that goes wrong we'll claim Trump inherited it from Obama, payback is a bitch. Man you libs are totally screwed.

So you are going to be just like a lib?

No liberals are a virus that kills its host, they can't help themselves apparently. They kill jobs, families, religion, they kill economic growth, hope, the future. I'm sorry but liberals need to be destroyed.

Get to it then. Republicans have house, senate, and presidency. Last time this happened they fucked up the economy so bad it was approaching great depression levels. Lets hope that republican virus doesn't replicate.
Link?

Link? W and the republican congress cut taxes and increased spending like crazy, all about big govt they created the dpt homeland security, etc. It is common knowledge. Republican party is the big govt. big debt party.

The End of Big-Government Conservatism | Young Americans for Liberty
I agree with you on that, Wheelie. Republicans have acted like Democrats since 2,000. Bush didn't know how to use his veto pen, I guess, and the establishment Republicans spent like Michelle Obama on vacation with taxpayer's money. That's half the reason Trump is our next President. Let's see how he does.

So you are going to be just like a lib?

No liberals are a virus that kills its host, they can't help themselves apparently. They kill jobs, families, religion, they kill economic growth, hope, the future. I'm sorry but liberals need to be destroyed.

Get to it then. Republicans have house, senate, and presidency. Last time this happened they fucked up the economy so bad it was approaching great depression levels. Lets hope that republican virus doesn't replicate.
Link?

Link? W and the republican congress cut taxes and increased spending like crazy, all about big govt they created the dpt homeland security, etc. It is common knowledge. Republican party is the big govt. big debt party.

So, you have no link....

I am going to post this to FB as fake news....

You chose not to acknowledge the link, pussy.

Link?

So, you have no link....

I am going to post this to FB as fake news....

You chose not to acknowledge the link, pussy.
FB said you are a fake....

S.J. had a good response and acknowledges reality, owebo is just a huge douchebag.

I know Trump is supposed to be a reformer, I just don't trust him and with a willing congress and lots of talk of spending money on infrastructure/wall while cutting taxes; I see the W years repeating.

Forum List

Back