Notre Dame bitches!

Temple? Yeah, I'd wait until you see if you can beat Georgia. Then you can talk some.
ND wipes its' ass with the SEC.
I looked back even more. In the last 10 years, ND has played exactly 2 SEC teams. They beat LSU by a few points, and got taken to the woodshed for an old fashioned ass whipping by Alabama.

1 win over an SEC team in 10 years. ND must have a nasty ass, with no more wiping than that.

They are the second winningest team in College football history.

Indeed they are. And if this were about history, it would hold up.

...but you are the one going back and quoting history.

Temple? Yeah, I'd wait until you see if you can beat Georgia. Then you can talk some.
I looked back even more. In the last 10 years, ND has played exactly 2 SEC teams. They beat LSU by a few points, and got taken to the woodshed for an old fashioned ass whipping by Alabama.

1 win over an SEC team in 10 years. ND must have a nasty ass, with no more wiping than that.

The last 10 years. The man made a comment that ND "wipes its ass with the SEC. I looked at recent history. Not who has won the most games in 130+ years.

The last 10 years. The man made a comment that ND "wipes its ass with the SEC. I looked at recent history. Not who has won the most games in 130+ years.

And you are saying they haven't done well against the SEC...

AND I'm telling you, they are the second winningest college football team in history.

Georgia's QB just got hurt today.
our 2nd stringer is better

we are sorry for the kid that got hurt, but excited for the kid that stepped up

he has lived a storybook life UGA win just another episode in Jake Fromm's made-for-TV life

this meme is floating around as well:

21193000_1591160474239108_7338407481348272692_n.jpg

I am flying to Chicago Thursday - watching Dooley throw at the 1st pitch at Wrigley - tix in hand to ND

NOT going to the Falcons game though...

LMAO!! Go back and watch Notre Lame playing for the national championship against Alabama. There was wiping going on. But it was Bama wiping the field with those gold helmets. Your claim is as imaginary as your former star linebacker's girlfriend.
Did I also imagine your two best linebackers going down for the rest of the season?

LMAO!! Go back and watch Notre Lame playing for the national championship against Alabama. There was wiping going on. But it was Bama wiping the field with those gold helmets. Your claim is as imaginary as your former star linebacker's girlfriend.
Did I also imagine your two best linebackers going down for the rest of the season?

Yes, we lost 2 good linebackers. That is what happens when you play a top level opponent.

We lost 3 starters off defense in the first round of the NFL draft. 10 players total went in the draft. Did we look depleted?

I went back and looked. When ND beat LSU in the bowl at the end of the 2014 season, it was the first win over an SEC team since you beat TN in 2005. And that humiliating beatdown at the hands of the Crimson Tide, on the biggest stage in college football was EPIC!
So was Alabama - Auburn.

Since you want to go back in history, wanna compare national titles?

Using NCAA math, they each have 12.

Using Alabama math -

Alabama - 15 titles
Notre Dame - 22 titles​

If you want to talk about who's won the most games, Alabama isn't even in the top 4. Notre Dame is No.2 behind Michigan.

Yes, we lost 2 good linebackers. That is what happens when you play a top level opponent.

We lost 3 starters off defense in the first round of the NFL draft. 10 players total went in the draft. Did we look depleted?
As far as I'm concerned, you looked like shit.

Should've kept Lane.

Since you want to go back in history, wanna compare national titles?

Using NCAA math, they each have 12.

Using Alabama math -

Alabama - 15 titles
Notre Dame - 22 titles​

I looked at recent history to answer YOUR claim that ND wipes its ass with the SEC. The last 10 years are relevant for that. That you won titles in the 1940s is not.

I get that you are excited. But beating the Temple Owls is not announcing the return of ND to the top. The Irish have not won a Natty since 1988. Since that time, Alabama has won 5 since then, under two different coaches.

No one is disputing that ND is one of the most storied programs in the history of college football. Just that beating Temple means anything and that ND wipes its ass with the SEC.

If you want to talk about who's won the most games, Alabama isn't even in the top 4. Notre Dame is No.2 behind Michigan.

I didn't say I wanted to talk about who has won the most games in history. That is a completely different topic.

As far as I'm concerned, you looked like shit.

Should've kept Lane.

LMAO!!!! ND beats Temple and you talk trash like you beat someone tough. How many Nat Championships has Temple won? Oh yeah, none.

Alabama played the #3 team in the country, and beats them soundly. And you want to talk shit? lol How many Nat Championships has FL State won?

Forum List

Back