Novel new law prompts towns to agree to rescind gun measures

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
It's about time the commies running larger cities can't violate State laws without consequences.

"Barely a week after taking effect, a novel state law that makes it easier for gun-rights groups to challenge local firearms measures in court is already sparking change: Nearly two dozen Pennsylvania municipalities have agreed to get rid of their potentially problematic ordinances rather than face litigation."

Novel new law prompts towns to agree to rescind gun measures - The Daily Progress Wire

Ok dems get out your crying towels and commence your whining.

It's about time the commies running larger cities can't violate State laws without consequences.

"Barely a week after taking effect, a novel state law that makes it easier for gun-rights groups to challenge local firearms measures in court is already sparking change: Nearly two dozen Pennsylvania municipalities have agreed to get rid of their potentially problematic ordinances rather than face litigation."

Novel new law prompts towns to agree to rescind gun measures - The Daily Progress Wire

You mostly shoot yourselves, or you kids, or other loved ones. Carry on little gun nuts.

Found out today my ex wive kids shot his eyes out and now Has a glass eye kind of ridiculous not to have gun training in school when you have the 2nd amendment

Found out today my ex wive kids shot his eyes out and now Has a glass eye kind of ridiculous not to have gun training in school when you have the 2nd amendment

Gun training should start in the home and reinforced in the schools. I was given very strict instruction by my family from age 3.

Gun training should start in the home and reinforced in the schools. I was given very strict instruction by my family from age 3.

There was a time when students bought their rifles to school for practice. Liberals break out into hives at the thought. Only because there are so many thugs and other deranged students now who only bring guns for one reason.

Teaching kids to be responsible is the best way. It's getting harder since liberals are doing their best to teach kids to be scared to death of guns.

Did you bother to read the entire thing or just a cheap shot?
I couldn't care less what it says, since it changes not a goddamned thing. Americans love their guns, and they and their kids die for their dangerous affection to these dearly toys for immature boys.

It's getting harder since liberals are doing their best to teach kids to be scared to death of guns.
As they should be since a gun has but one purpose, that being a highly effective method of killing things, especially people.

You mostly shoot yourselves, or you kids, or other loved ones. Carry on little gun nuts.
if one repeats a lie often enough, someone somewhere might believe it, i wonder who that might be..? this is the 249,901 times you have said it, i think it goes in quarter million increments, so you need to get busy spreading that lie. :up: .... :lmao:

if one repeats a lie often enough, someone somewhere might believe it, i wonder who that might be..? this is the 249,901 times you have said it, i think it goes in quarter million increments, so you need to get busy spreading that lie. :up: .... :lmao:
When most firearm deaths are people shooting themselves, with their own guns, what part of that do you believe to be a lie?

It's getting harder since liberals are doing their best to teach kids to be scared to death of guns.
As they should be since a gun has but one purpose, that being a highly effective method of killing things, especially people.

The whole point of the article is cities are passing laws that violate a 40 year old State law, this new law just gives citizens and organizations that represent citizens, standing to sue the cities. The law wins in PA, finally.

When most firearm deaths are people shooting themselves, with their own guns, what part of that do you believe to be a lie?

Those are suicides not accidents, prove that they wouldn't find another way absent a gun. I'm sure you have some obscure study tucked away some where.

Bullshit. Most deaths are caused by gangs and other criminals. And the laws don't stop them.

The left is going so far as to teach children to fear people who support gun rights. They don't teach them to fear the thugs in their own neighborhoods and blame others for the rampant violence in cities.

The left bitches more about home owners who shoot intruders than about the intruders who break in and murder people. It's so twisted.

We mostly don't shoot anyone at all. By a very wide margin.

We mostly don't shoot anyone at all. By a very wide margin.
If you mean most guns don't kill anyone each year, that is correct, but the people who are killed by guns each year are mostly the owners of said guns. Guns are suicide machines.

Forum List

Back