🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now ABC, CBS, & NBC refuse to run Trump campaign ad blasting them as fake news

If these networks do that, they can't run any campaign ads by anyone.

This is fake news.
CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC all refuse to run fake news Trump ad | Daily Mail Online

This is pretty hilarious. From the link:

>> Presidential daughter-in-law Lara Trump, a consultant to the campaign organization, said in a statement that '[a]pparently, the mainstream media are champions of the First Amendment only when it serves their own political views.'

'Faced with an ad that doesn't fit their biased narrative, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC have now all chosen to block our ad. This is an unprecedented act of censorship in America that should concern every freedom-loving citizen.'

.... The Rump camp didn't shy from CNN's pushback – blasting it out in a press release to its base of supporters and contributors.

'It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Rump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative,' said Michael Glassner, the campaign's executive director.

.... This is censorship pure and simple,' he says in the email. 'By rejecting our ad, CNN has proven that it supports censorship is biased and fears an opposing point of view. President Rump’s loyal supporters know the truth: The mainstream media mislead, misguide, deceive, and distract.'

Glassner concludes: 'CNN epitomizes the meaning of fake news and has proven it by rejecting our paid campaign ad.' <<

shakehead.gif

These asshats actually seem to believe they're ENTITLED to automatic contracts. "Blocking". "Censorship". "First Amendment". Absolutely clueless.

This is the direct result of the entitlement mentality oozed by a spoiled asshole who's had everything handed to him all his life. Then he goes to whiny little bitch mode when he finds out the world doesn't work that way.

. . . or, by not airing the ad, they prove his point, they are in fact "fake news," adhering to a political agenda.

If they had aired the ad, then certainly he would look all the more foolish, b/c the networks would show they have no bias.

All of them are in the pockets of the CFR, he is just calling them out. If he were really standup, he'd be calling out Fox as well.

You can't prove a point by NOT doing something.

Only if you accept that a TV station MUST sell its air time to anybody who asks for it, which is bullshit. Nobody believes that except the entitled orange asshole who's not used to hearing "No". Sadly, he can't just grab 'em by the pussy because he feels a whim.. Time for the Entitled Orange Asshole to man up and grow a pair of big boy pants.

Assholes.

Their refusal to take the money created enough talk that the ad will be seen by millions more online.

Oh, but wait, they don't need money - they get all they can handle from The DNC and Georgie Soreass.

Boiling Frogs =)

Assholes.

Their refusal to take the money created enough talk that the ad will be seen by millions more online.

Meaningless. Those who already know better, know better, and those who don't live in their own bubble anyway. Zero heads will be turned by such same-old-shit bullshit. Zero. It's the same tired act Rump's been running for two years.

Now ABC, CBS and NBC Refuse to Run Trump Campaign Ad Blasting them as ‘Fake News’
Donald Trump’s ongoing feud with TV networks not named ‘Fox News’ has clicked into a new gear as ABC, CBS and NBC have all joined CNN in refusing to run an ad from the president’s re-election campaign committee.

The ad shows hosts from all four networks under a banner that reads ‘FAKE NEWS.’

Campaign planned to put $1.5 million behind the 30-second ad
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This shouldn't be all that surprising. Like we keep saying to the sheeple the media dictates what you think, they control what you think by not providing you with real information. or it remains one sided which is totally unfair to everyone when it comes down to ti. This is what helps create groups like ANTIFA their stupidity doesn't' see both sides of the fence as the Bill Ayers brainwashing already set into the weak minds of those who can't see reality.

FORMER REPORTER AMBER LYON EXPOSES MASSIVE CENSORSHIP AT CNN
I saw first-hand that these regime claims were lies, and I couldn’t believe CNN was making me put what I knew to be government lies into my reporting.

– Amber Lyon

amberlyon.jpg

The Amber Lyon story is just the latest in a series of articles that expose the total Joseph Goebbels like censorship rampant in mainstream media today. The first one I posted several weeks ago exposed how the NY Times basically just regurgitates whatever government officials tell them, while the other showcased how an NPR reporter covering D.C. had to leave and do her own thing out of frustration. This is precisely why alternative media sites are taking off. They provide the only outlets left for genuine journalism.

So back to Amber. Back in March 2011, CNN sent a four person team to Bahrain to cover the Arab Spring. Once there, the crew was the subject of extreme intimidation amongst other things, but they were able to record some fantastic footage. As Glenn Greenwald of the UK’s Guardian writes in his blockbuster article from today:

“In the segment, Lyon interviewed activists as they explicitly described their torture at the hands of government forces, while family members recounted their relatives’ abrupt disappearances. She spoke with government officials justifying the imprisonment of activists. And the segment featured harrowing video footage of regime forces shooting unarmed demonstrators, along with the mass arrests of peaceful protesters. In sum, the early 2011 CNN segment on Bahrain presented one of the starkest reports to date of the brutal repression embraced by the US-backed regime.

Despite these accolades, and despite the dangers their own journalists and their sources endured to produce it, CNN International (CNNi) never ...............................

Former Reporter Amber Lyon Exposes Massive Censorship At CNN

They used the 5 second fake news reference at the end of the end as their excuse to denying the ad. What they can't stand is all of the 100% accurate, positive statements about Trump's first 100 days. You know, all of the information that the media has been suppressing as they desperately pursue their impeachment campaign against President Trump.
Lying for 5 seconds is lying for 5 seconds. Maybe if the campaign wasn't flat out lying and trying to spread moronic propaganda, the media would take their money and run.
So, you are calling the ad "lying for five seconds is lying." So just what did he ssay in the ad that was false? You cannot aqnswer that because it hasn't been aired. See how you prove yourself to be nothing but a Sheep? You have no proof to point to just as all of the Trump haters.
Don't call me a sheep, young man. I am basing it on the OP, which says the ad called them "fake news." Well they are not FAKE NEWS! If the OP didn't know what was in the supposed ad, yell at her, not me.
I quoted you because of your quote about lying. How do you even know that when no one knows what is in the ad? You are blowing shit at nothing because you haven't seen the ad, just going along with the rest of the sheep who claim everything Trump says or does is harmful.
Jackson, will you please take a look at the first post in this thread, otherwise known as the "OP?" It says, among other things:
The ad shows hosts from all four networks under a banner that reads ‘FAKE NEWS.’
This came from someone on your side. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt it's true, though perhaps I shouldn't.

This is fake news.

>> Presidential daughter-in-law Lara Trump, a consultant to the campaign organization, said in a statement that '[a]pparently, the mainstream media are champions of the First Amendment only when it serves their own political views.'

'Faced with an ad that doesn't fit their biased narrative, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC have now all chosen to block our ad. This is an unprecedented act of censorship in America that should concern every freedom-loving citizen.'

.... The Rump camp didn't shy from CNN's pushback – blasting it out in a press release to its base of supporters and contributors.

'It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Rump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative,' said Michael Glassner, the campaign's executive director.

.... This is censorship pure and simple,' he says in the email. 'By rejecting our ad, CNN has proven that it supports censorship is biased and fears an opposing point of view. President Rump’s loyal supporters know the truth: The mainstream media mislead, misguide, deceive, and distract.'

Glassner concludes: 'CNN epitomizes the meaning of fake news and has proven it by rejecting our paid campaign ad.' <<

shakehead.gif

These asshats actually seem to believe they're ENTITLED to automatic contracts. "Blocking". "Censorship". "First Amendment". Absolutely clueless.

This is the direct result of the entitlement mentality oozed by a spoiled asshole who's had everything handed to him all his life. Then he goes to whiny little bitch mode when he finds out the world doesn't work that way.

upload_2017-5-5_14-4-46.png

NY Times Admits: Mainstream News is Basically Censored Propaganda

This is fake news.

shakehead.gif

View attachment 124991

NY Times Admits: Mainstream News is Basically Censored Propaganda

Yawn.

STILL waiting for some basis upon which rests the pretext that a TV station/network MUST sell its airtime to anybody who asks for it.

That's why your goofy-ass thread never got off the ground you know.

And when these loser sites get caught, they put a new spin on it that one of their writers did it, or they'll create some bs sex assault was done by this one or that one fire them, and then begin to sink the news network if they don't play the CONTROLLED liberal game plans. Hence FOX NEWS to some agenda, Kelly whats her name who accused one of the FOX CEO's I believe that he sexually assaulted her which as usual turned out to be pure bs.

Now ABC, CBS and NBC Refuse to Run Trump Campaign Ad Blasting them as ‘Fake News’
Donald Trump’s ongoing feud with TV networks not named ‘Fox News’ has clicked into a new gear as ABC, CBS and NBC have all joined CNN in refusing to run an ad from the president’s re-election campaign committee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This shouldn't be all that surprising. Like we keep saying to the sheeple the media dictates what you think, they control what you think by not providing you with real information. or it remains one sided which is totally unfair to everyone when it comes down to ti. This is what helps create groups like ANTIFA their stupidity doesn't' see both sides of the fence as the Bill Ayers brainwashing already set into the weak minds of those who can't see reality.

Yo, we can only hope the FCC goes after them, like levy a big fine for being against Free Speech!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 124968

FCC is controlled by guess who, Clinton and Obama saw to that this is why their sheep can't
See the bs, and think their real news is true lol

The only sheep I see around here is ewe!

NAWWW your dumber than you even know trust us. You and others on here haven't a fkn clue how uninformed you are and have been.
Why you all are the perfect Governmental suckers who love to keep you all just as dumbed down as you all are.
The enemies within pray on dumbasses that's why awakened patriots who aren't stuck in their traps get attacked by morons such as yourself and others who are also in your same Gov. trap.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW....

I think you have answered the question of
which of us is the least educated as well as the least informed with your struggle to properly articulate what you think. I will be merciful and spare you the indignation I usually heap upon inarticulate morons this time. But I caution you to quit while you are ahead.

And when these loser sites get caught, they put a new spin on it that one of their writers did it, or they'll create some bs sex assault was done by this one or that one fire them, and then begin to sink the news network if they don't play the CONTROLLED liberal game plans. Hence FOX NEWS to some agenda, Kelly whats her name who accused one of the FOX CEO's I believe that he sexually assaulted her which as usual turned out to be pure bs.

--- which of course you have some link to....................... somewhere.............
snore.gif

How in the fuck does this make the case that a commercial entity MUST sell its air time?

Stephen Colbert Hits Best Ratings Since 2015 Premiere
Stephen Colbert Hits Best Ratings Since 2015 Premiere

SNIP.............

As conservative activists call on CBS to #FireColbert, the network reports that The Late Show with Stephen Colbert has just scored its best overnight rating since the week the show premiere in September 2015. Thursday night's episode scored a 2.5 rating, far surpassing NBC's Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, which came in at 1.9. According to CBS, this number marked a 19% increase from the previous Thursday and a 32% bump from the same night last year. The host briefly addressed the controversy over his joke, which implied a sexual relationship between President Trump and Vladimir Putin, on Wednesday night's show. While he said he does not "regret" making the joke, Colbert said that if he could do it over, "I would change a few words that were cruder than they needed to be. Now I’m not going to repeat the phrase, but I just want to say, for the record, life is short, and anybody who expresses their love for another person in their own way, is to me, an American hero."
— Matt Wilstein

It is a lie to say they are reporting fake news. They are the fake news. This truly is Orwellian and I'm glad ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN have tried to hold the line. Speech can be free speech, but even America has laws about truth in advertising.
This guy is becoming utterly frightening.

Yikes! Makes me wonder if the sitting president is planning a coup d'état. His party controls both Houses of Congress; he has millions of crazed Trumpbots at his disposal
and he has put ex generals in key positions that would reduce military backlash should he declare marital law...look for Martial law to be implemented in a locale near you in the near future.

If that's what it would take to cleanse the liberal filth from the nation so be it.

CNN JOURNALIST: MAINSTREAM MEDIA TAKES MONEY FROM FOREIGN DICTATORS TO RUN FLATTERING PROPAGANDA
If you’ve been paying attention, you know that the American media act as presstitutes for rich and powerful Americans.

But it turns out that the American media will turn “tricks” for foreign johns as well …

Specifically, three time Emmy award winning reporter Amber Lyon was until very recently a respected CNN reporter:

EyeTVSnapshot%5B7%5D.jpg

Lyon was fired from CNN after she refused to stop reporting on her first-hand experience of the systematic torture and murder of peaceful protesters by the government of Bahrain.

Lyon’s special report on Bahrain was scheduled to run on both CNN’s U.S. and international networks, but was pulled after only a limited showing due to pressure from the Bahrainis and their lobbyists.

At the same time that Lyon was risking her life to do on-the-ground reporting in Bahrain, another CNN journalist was filming a paid propaganda piece on how the Bahraini leaders are a bunch of friendly pro-democracy reformers.

That’s right … the Bahraini government paid CNN to do what was literally an infomercial for that brutal regime and pretend it was real journalism.

Lyon says that China and many other foreign, authoritarian regimes also pay CNN and other mainstream networks to run flattering propaganda pieces.

We are grateful for Ms. Lyon’s exposé of this revolting practice … especially because real reporting is treated as terrorism by the American government.

CNN Journalist: Mainstream Media Takes Money from FOREIGN Dictators to Run Flattering Propaganda

The alternative media has a critical role to play

Daniel Taylor
April 17, 2014

Parag Khanna’s admission should be a call to all members of the alternative media to recognize the important role we have. Photo: Chatham House via Wikimedia Commons
To those who follow alternative media closely this will not come as a surprise. Up and coming globalist-in-training Parag Khanna recently stated that the internet has provided a tool for “Mega Diplomacy” by which “…any actor, whether it is… a university or a humanitarian group or a religious group, to reach out across the world and form their own connections.” Khana elaborates, “That is what gives rise to this new global mega diplomacy, which really transcends the state.”

Khanna’s recent statements about “Mega Diplomacy” are in anticipation of his new book Remapping the World.

Khanna served as a Global Governance Fellow at the Brookings Institution, and is a Senior Fellow at the European Council on Foreign Relations. His Hybrid Reality Institute is preparing a new generation for a globalized world of transhumanism and radical technological change.

Eytan Gilboa, writing in a 2007 paper published by the Holon Institute of Technology states that “Interrelated changes in politics, international relations, and mass communications have greatly expanded the media’s role in diplomacy.” Gilboa continues, “These revolutionary changes have altered the meaning of power in contemporary world politics. It is a nation or leader’s image and control of information flow, and not just their military and economic power, that help determine their status in the international community.”

The alternative media has undoubtedly transcended the state run media in every respect. When state run media has an international agenda of war fed to them by the government, the alternative media has a critical balancing role to play. Diplomacy is no longer held in formal behind closed door meetings. In our modern technological era it involves masses of people who are able to keep track of world events in real time and gather analysis and open source intelligence from alternative sources. The information Berlin wall is broken.

The case of CNN reporter Amber ........................

=====================================================================

Globalist Parag Khanna Admits Alternative Media Influences Global Diplomacy

Someone please post a link to the law that require the selling of air space?

CNN JOURNALIST: MAINSTREAM MEDIA TAKES MONEY FROM FOREIGN DICTATORS TO RUN FLATTERING PROPAGANDA
If you’ve been paying attention, you know that the American media act as presstitutes for rich and powerful Americans.

But it turns out that the American media will turn “tricks” for foreign johns as well …

Specifically, three time Emmy award winning reporter Amber Lyon was until very recently a respected CNN reporter:

EyeTVSnapshot%5B7%5D.jpg

Lyon was fired from CNN after she refused to stop reporting on her first-hand experience of the systematic torture and murder of peaceful protesters by the government of Bahrain.

Lyon’s special report on Bahrain was scheduled to run on both CNN’s U.S. and international networks, but was pulled after only a limited showing due to pressure from the Bahrainis and their lobbyists.

At the same time that Lyon was risking her life to do on-the-ground reporting in Bahrain, another CNN journalist was filming a paid propaganda piece on how the Bahraini leaders are a bunch of friendly pro-democracy reformers.

That’s right … the Bahraini government paid CNN to do what was literally an infomercial for that brutal regime and pretend it was real journalism.

Lyon says that China and many other foreign, authoritarian regimes also pay CNN and other mainstream networks to run flattering propaganda pieces.

We are grateful for Ms. Lyon’s exposé of this revolting practice … especially because real reporting is treated as terrorism by the American government.

CNN Journalist: Mainstream Media Takes Money from FOREIGN Dictators to Run Flattering Propaganda

STILL completely fails to make the case that a commercial entity MUST sell an ad to whoever wants to buy it.

Wassamatta? Is the question inconvenient? Hm?

Btw you're gonna make zero legitimate points quoting Alex Freaking Jones, whatever your deflection is.

Forum List

Back