🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now Adam Schiff says that Trump should not be impeached

Just keep bringing up all the crimes by his "best people" and anything else that comes up over the next year.....then after 2020, give him over to NY.
He hires great people.as for the "crimes", failing to register as a foreign agent....oh shit......it's like Al Capone all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets topple the government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep bringing up all the crimes by his "best people" and anything else that comes up over the next year.....then after 2020, give him over to NY.
He hires great people.as for the "crimes", failing to register as a foreign agent....oh shit......it's like Al Capone all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets topple the government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manafort was registered as a Foreign Agent. The Podesta Group Registered him, but under some Domestic Classification.

The DOJ & FBI under Obama at the time, got on their shit about it but for some reason gave The Podesta Group immunity and then allowed them to register Manafort & Gates correctly under the right classification.

So the question is, if The Podesta Group actually did register Manafort and Gates albeit retroactively, then why exactly is Mueller trying to charge them with failing to register, when they are registered?

See what I am getting at?

Anything Manafort did, he did for The Podesta Group who's two most prominent clients were Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama. The Podesta Group's Entire Board of Directors were made up of Russian Nationals, and now The Podesta Group not only is protected from any prosecution for any crimes they committed, but they are also protected from Paul Manafort requesting any evidence they may have which could exonerate him.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Schiff: Pelosi 'absolutely right' to hold back impeachment

Why? Because if Trump is impeached 1000 at least democrats go directly to jail.

This is actually kind of funny

Simple question: shouldn't we wait until the Mueller investigation is over before even talking about impeachment?
The Muller investigation is over, found nothing, which is why Pelosi and Schiff are preempting the finding of no wrongdoing.....

Next
Found nothing? Are you drunk? Why are all those guys in jail?

And besides that, I read in an article that they secured funding until September.

then after 2020, give him over to NY.

If you think he will stop being untouchable after 2020 you're in for some disappointment.

Hell, y'all might not even win the election. You seriously need to work on your message and rally behind a good candidate or you will get your teeth kicked in again.

• Banned

Simple question: shouldn't we wait until the Mueller investigation is over before even talking about impeachment?
The Muller investigation is over, found nothing, which is why Pelosi and Schiff are preempting the finding of no wrongdoing.....

Next

And besides that, I read in an article that they secured funding until September.
The investigation was of Trump,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Muller found nothing.

Look don't get mad at me because Pelosi and Schiff do not want Trump impeached

Next

The Muller investigation is not over.

I'm not mad at you. You're just...stupid. I'm laughing at you.

Next

The Muller investigation is not over.

I'm not mad at you. You're just...stupid. I'm laughing at you.

It's over kid, but I know that you are too stupid to know.

Pelosi and Schiff have BOTH SAID NO IMPEACHMENT IS COMING.

Now take your deal with reality pills

Only some idiots even took the 'impeachment' scam seriously in the first place. Why should anyone care now who suddenly doesn't support it any more? Anyone who did has less than zero cred now, no matter what they say.

lol ... and there is no 'Meuller Investigation'; why are dumbasses still even bringing that farce up ??? lol you can't get any more retarded than the parrots the DNC sends around to message boards babbling this nonsense over and over and over again. It's obvious the DNC has given up on 'winning' in 2020 or beyond; that was obvious two years ago, so grow up. You people need to change your handles and start up new characters here, because all you're good for now is laughs.

Meuller is just running an extortion racket, he has deep pockets and his targets don't is all. All he got were useless testimonies from perjurers protecting their families. Why not go after Betto for campaign law violations? Or Obama's? Or Hillary's? They're all guilty of some violation or other.

The only difference is the number of judges one has appointed versus all the fraudsters and hacks appointed by the Obama admin.

Next
Wow, you are having serious trouble getting your facts straight... you OP title says Schiff said Trump should not be impeached. Then you link says Schiff said it’s right to hold back on impeachment. Do you not understand the difference?

Also the Mueller investigation is literally still ongoing, yet you say it’s over. Take a breath, slow down, and work on getting the details right. It’s impossoble to take you seriously if you keep up with the spinning and lying

Forum List

Back