🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now Adam Schiff says that Trump should not be impeached

Simple question: shouldn't we wait until the Mueller investigation is over before even talking about impeachment?
The Muller investigation is over, found nothing, which is why Pelosi and Schiff are preempting the finding of no wrongdoing.....

Next
Wow, you are having serious trouble getting your facts straight... you OP title says Schiff said Trump should not be impeached. Then you link says Schiff said it’s right to hold back on impeachment. Do you not understand the difference?

Also the Mueller investigation is literally still ongoing, yet you say it’s over. Take a breath, slow down, and work on getting the details right. It’s impossoble to take you seriously if you keep up with the spinning and lying

Sounds like the O/P gets their info in bursts and gasps from Kellyanne Conway.

Actually Schiff and Pelosi are the ones gasping out NO IMPEACHEMENT

Silly
They are gasping huh? Ok. So if they are saying no impeachment then what are you complaining about?

Ah, I'm laughing as I said told u so

Schiff: Pelosi 'absolutely right' to hold back impeachment

Why? Because if Trump is impeached 1000 at least democrats go directly to jail.

This is actually kind of funny

Simple question: shouldn't we wait until the Mueller investigation is over before even talking about impeachment?
The Muller investigation is over, found nothing, which is why Pelosi and Schiff are preempting the finding of no wrongdoing.....

Next
Really?

Then where's the report?

Schiff is saying exactly what Pelosi Said.

We'll see when we have all the evidence

Pelosi has seen the report, neither you or I ever will as it exonerates Trump.

Let me know when u see it.

If you haven't seen it, is it real?

Barr has had the preliminary report for over two weeks now.. I love watching the left implode... Pelosie and Schumer are trying to get out in front of the Ruissia collusion train wreck but all they are doing is getting set up to be run over..
Link please?
Links are not accepted in any court as proof...……………….

Silly poo

They're accepted here...and without them you're lying

I ask again: shouldn't we wait until the Mueller investigation is over before even talking about impeachment?
For what?

Do you think Mueller would charge anyone with conspiracy to criminally collude with a foreign adversary before the report is at the end....especially one of the members of the "royal family?" No....we need to wait and see what he does finally come up with.

If he find evidence of Obstruction of Justice, then the GOP is going to dismiss it...and continue their trump leg humping...Voters....probably not.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!

I ask again: shouldn't we wait until the Mueller investigation is over before even talking about impeachment?
For what?

Do you think Mueller would charge anyone with conspiracy to criminally collude with a foreign adversary before the report is at the end....especially one of the members of the "royal family?" No....we need to wait and see what he does finally come up with.

If he find evidence of Obstruction of Justice, then the GOP is going to dismiss it...and continue their trump leg humping...Voters....probably not.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!

They are still hopeful the plan they talked about in Andy's office will work after all.

Forum List

Back