Now,Are Very Young Children Under 17 Asking Their Mommys,"What's A Feckless {Fill In The Blank}.?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:abgg2q.jpg: Oh Thank You !! Thank You, Samantha Bee, because of you all of my kids are running around grade school calling other students a "Feckless (( ii )) ".
We just cant thank Samantha Bee enough for adding a new and enlightning word they can now use in every conversation with all of their friends in school and sleep over nights!!!
:thankusmile: :thewave:
Now can you imagine if a conservative had called any of our nutcase liberals a Feckless ((i))?
We can already see Joy Blowhard talking about our 5 year old kids running around yelling Feckless Khunt all day long,,and then blaming President Trump.
:mm:

:abgg2q.jpg: Oh Thank You !! Thank You, Samantha Bee, because of you all of my kids are running around grade school calling other students a "Feckless (( ii )) ".
We just cant thank Samantha Bee enough for adding a new and enlightning word they can now use in every conversation with all of their friends in school and sleep over nights!!!
Now can you imagine if a conservative had called any of our nutcase liberals a Feckless ((i))?
We can already see Joy Blowhard talking about our 5 year old kids running around yelling Feckless Khunt all day long,,and then blaming President Trump.
Comedian on TV.... President.... yep, same thing, to a trailer nugget like you...

• Banned
I am sure they learned what it means in elementary school.
did u see that blooper of a little girl who was on a morning show talking about how she Was being bullied and some kids were calling her the C word? I think this was before the 7 second thing was invented

i'm sure once you explain it's the same as a pussy, they'll be fine.

It was even more when they asked, "Mommie, what's grabbing a pu$$y".

The advertisers are asking questions for sure...like …" What were we thinking" and "Who got us into this?"

Comedian on TV.... President.... yep, same thing, to a trailer nugget like you...
Comedian on TV v random guy in a private conversation with another random guy.

It is only in democratic fantasy that Trump was president when he was talking to Billy Bush.

Forum List

Back