now cereal art is racist

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
Last edited:
Boycott all Kelloggs ceral!

Resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many NFL players will now protest Kelloggs for their cartoon racism I wonder?

Or is it just Trump they hate?

b3f9be75db5048f0a727f04d262100d2--cereal-killer-breakfast-cereal.jpg

Whitey and Darkie should lock arms and protest Kelloggs and demand the right to masterbate.

Resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always got a little mad when I saw a brown corn pop because I knew they tasted bad and would pull them out and throw them away. I can now see how that was racist and non inclusive of me, and my white privelage was showing even at that early of an age.

Nothing like a little white guilt to start the day.

4d9e346392610.jpg

Now I know where the term "cereal racist" comes from.

Wow!

I always got a little mad when I saw a brown corn pop because I knew they tasted bad and would pull them out and throw them away. I can now see how that was racist and non inclusive of me, and my white privelage was showing even at that early of an age.

just as long as you know you were wrong at being racist
we forgive you
what about the Cocoa Puffs?--I always loved them--in fact, I bought some yesterday --seriously...even though they cost more
so I'm racially sensitive/tolerant ??

just as long as you know you were wrong at being racist
we forgive you
what about the Cocoa Puffs?--I always loved them--in fact, I bought some yesterday --seriously...even though they cost more
so I'm racially sensitive/tolerant ??

Thanks, but I should still lose my NBA team.

What are we to make of Coco Puffs?

I think that the NAACP and the LGBT groups should take a closer look at this.

Forum List

Back