now cereal art is racist

Is it a coincidence that we have been conditioned to use white milk verses chocolate milk to eat our cereal?

Are we cereal racists as well?

Is it a coincidence that we have been conditioned to use white milk verses chocolate milk to eat our cereal?

hahahah--I am NOT a racist---!!!!!!!!! ......I use chocolate milk with my cereal
I was on ship one time and they ran out of white milk, so I started using chocolate milk..
I use chocolate milk all the time now

Kellogg's slammed for racially insensitive cereal boxes | Daily Mail Online
as 1 comment pointed out--Cocoa Puffs has no whites in it....is that not racist?
the complainer said it teaches the kids racism
but it's ok for BLM to tell kids ''we need to start killing people''
BLM wants to teach KIDS to destroy cop cars
'''Teach your kids to throw that f***ing cop car in the garbage'. ''''
burn the white house
Seattle teacher's profane speech calls for murder | Daily Mail Online

BLM is doing none of what you claim. .That is kind of strange how the dark corn pop is a janitor though. As for lucky charms, General Mills is a a white owed company.

hahahah--I am NOT a racist---!!!!!!!!! ......I use chocolate milk with my cereal
I was on ship one time and they ran out of white milk, so I started using chocolate milk..

This is some dumb shit.

So you hate whites then?

This is some dumb shit.

We are just playing by the "everything is related to race" playbook by the Dims.

Go ahead, play the game you started.

This is some dumb shit.

We are just playing by the "everything is related to race" playbook by the Dims.

Go ahead, play the game you started.

I always get white meat chicken at Popeye's. Should I seek therapy?

Forum List

Back