🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now even the steaks are being locked up! Florida Walmart is securing $20 ribeyes with mesh wiring and electronic security tag to prevent theft

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Walmart stashes steaks behind metal cages amid rising crime rates

Walmart has started securing high-priced steaks inside locked metal cages amid rising crime rates across the U.S., a new viral video has revealed.

Michael Fromhold, from Florida, was stunned when he noticed that the meat at his local Walmart had been locked up in what appears to be a rather dramatic attempt to prevent people from stealing it.

Michael took a video of it and shared it to TikTok where it quickly went viral - gaining more than four million views in a matter of days - and the clip lead some viewers to lament the fact that such measures have become necessary.

I figured it was just a matter of time. Thieves should be shot. Hang a couple from a lamppost in a parking lot and it would stop that shit.....Maybe a gallows.

Walmart ?
I'd be more concerned with ribs with shackles than rib-eyez
Put actual shackles on dem ribs. Been slow at the fire departments lately. Wurd ?

Walmart has locked up a lot of items.
Good luck finding an employee who has a key or even cares about finding someone who does.
Wanted a Sonic toothbrush and couldn't find anyone who had the key for the case. Eventually walked out and bought it from Target who didn't lock them up.

I looked at it and I don't see how the steak in his hand wrapped up in chicken wire will keep it from being stolen.

steak wire.jpg

That price looks like prices a year ago because the last two good ribeyes I saw like those in the image were nearly 60 dollars at Walmart.

Beef from local farmers is great.
Been to the farm. Looked at how the cattle are raised. If it was a windy enough day, I could probably smell their shit from my home. My farmer looks me in the eye and talks about how the cattle are fed, what hormones, antibiotics and GM feed DO NOT go into them, how much exercise they get, and even the growth stage of the pastures where they graze.

WalMart steaks? I think not.

Florida?

How can that be?

Isn't Florida part of Conservatopia where everything is perfect?

Walmart has locked up a lot of items.
Good luck finding an employee who has a key or even cares about finding someone who does.
Wanted a Sonic toothbrush and couldn't find anyone who had the key for the case. Eventually walked out and bought it from Target who didn't lock them up.
Yep. Wanted a blow dryer. Same thing..took me forever to find an employee to unlock the case. Finally gave up.

Forum List

Back