Now He Is Hacking Our Post Election

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Did you ever dream you’d live in an age when the leaders of two of the most powerful countries on Earth were also two of the world’s most powerful troll artists?

Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it.

That was how Putin answered a question Friday about whether Russia interfered in the U.S. presidential election in favor of Donald Trump at the Russian leader’s nationally televised annual news conference

“Democrats are losing on every front and looking for people to blame everywhere,” Putin said in answer to a Russian TV host, one of 1,400 journalists accredited to the marathon session. “They need to learn to lose with dignity.”

The Kremlin leader pointed out Republicans had won the House and Senate, remarking “Did we do that, too?”

Dec 23:

Yevgeny Primakov: And if Ronald Reagan had heard it, he would have turned in his grave.

Putin : I’m not so sure who might be turning in their grave right now. It seems to me that Reagan would be happy to see his party’s people winning everywhere, and would welcome the victory of the newly elected President so adept at catching the public mood, and who took precisely this direction and pressed onwards to the very end, even when no one except us believed he could win. (Applause).

The outstanding Democrats in American history would probably be turning in their graves though. Roosevelt certainly would be because he was an exceptional statesman in American and world history, who knew how to unite the nation even during the Great Depression’s bleakest years, in the late 1930s, and during World War II. Today’s administration, however, is very clearly dividing the nation. The call for the electors not to vote for either candidate, in this case, not to vote for the President-elect, was quite simply a step towards dividing the nation. Two electors did decide not to vote for Trump, and four for Clinton, and here too they lost. They are losing on all fronts and looking for scapegoats on whom to lay the blame. I think that this is an affront to their own dignity. It is important to know how to lose gracefully.

Vladimir Putin’s annual news conference

Last edited:
Once again, the Right displays their unending adoration for foreign dictators.

Adoration? And can you tell me where Putin was wrong in his statement?

It must really suck to belong to a party that has less dignity than a foreign dictator.

It must really suck to belong to a party that has less dignity than a foreign dictator.

I think it sucks to see the adoration of all things Putin - whether it's raining bombs on non-ISIS civilians, schools, hospitals or hacking US political parties or displaying his bare "manly" chest.

I think it sucks to see the adoration of all things Putin - whether it's raining bombs on non-ISIS civilians, schools, hospitals or hacking US political parties or displaying his bare "manly" chest.

As we have already seen, there is no verifiable hacking of anything--only allegations. Furthermore a foreign enemy may be just that, but that doesn't mean they are wrong on everything.

Forum List

Back