Now Is The Time To Cash In If You're Black

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Tyler Perry is paying to put R. Brook's kids thru college. All their daddy had to do was refuse to be arrested for D.U.I., fight the police, and get shot to death.

So if you want something for your family....get drunk and make the cops kill you while resisting arrest.

This offer is only good for blacks...because whites aren't included.

giphy.gifhgfhgfhgf.gif

If only R. Brook's daddy had been shot by the popo maybe he would have had a chance to escape the thug life.

Tyler Perry is paying to put R. Brook's kids thru college. All their daddy had to do was refuse to be arrested for D.U.I., fight the police, and get shot to death.

So if you want something for your family....get drunk and make the cops kill you while resisting arrest.

View attachment 350934
This is exactly what male Palestinians were doing for their families. Want your family taken care of, blow yourself up along with infidels and we rag head camel jockey Muzzies will take care of your family. Of course when the guy is all over the place, and i mean "all over the place", how can he know the Muzzies will honor their commitments? Just stupid people who believe Muslims and Liberals..

Islam-liberals.jpg

View attachment 350934
This is exactly what male Palestinians were doing for their families. Want your family taken care of, blow yourself up along with infidels and we rag head camel jockey Muzzies will take care of your family. Of course when the guy is all over the place, and i mean "all over the place", how can he know the Muzzies will honor their commitments? Just stupid people who believe Muslims and Liberals..

View attachment 350984

View attachment 350934

View attachment 350984

Liberals always attempt

View attachment 350934

View attachment 350984

Liberals never fail to try and excuse the horrors commited by islamic terrorists and Afro American terrorists who are now apparantly in control of several American cities.

View attachment 350934
Why is now the time when George Soros has been paying blacks billions of dollars just for being black....

But not the good kind of black like Candace Owens.....but the bad blacks.....yuck

View attachment 350934

You envy rich people doing rich people things, like donating their money to causes you disapprove of. Tough shit. Grow some Tyler Perry talent, if you're capable, produce your own movies, and donate your money to your own causes.

You can't seem to mind your own business. It's pathetic.

If only R. Brook's daddy had been shot by the popo maybe he would have had a chance to escape the thug life.
What daddy?
Speaking of which...
Here’s a BS story about his father whom rayshard never knew until (allegedly) recently. Notice how ‘dad’ is wearing a rayshard t-shirt, obviously hoping to cash in on the Rayshard scam...

View attachment 350934

You envy rich people doing rich people things, like donating their money to causes you disapprove of. Tough shit. Grow some Tyler Perry talent, if you're capable, produce your own movies, and donate your money to your own causes.

Look retard, all this does is encourage bad actors.
I also think that TP did it because of racism, not because he was trying to do good things. Brook was a convicted felon out on parole because of COVID-19. He was found guilty of child-abuse....but all TP cared about was his skin color.

View attachment 350934

I also think that TP did it because of racism, not because he was trying to do good things. Brook was a convicted felon out on parole because of COVID-19. He was found guilty of child-abuse....but all TP cared about was his skin color.

I haven't defended Brook's record nor his priors, so I don't know where you think you're going here.

View attachment 350934

I haven't defended Brook's record nor his priors, so I don't know where you think you're going here.
It should be obvious.
TP took sides with a felon against authorities over race.
That to me is like Saddam paying a suicide bomber's family for their dead relative's terrorism against Israel. A decent person wouldn't do that, and it only encourages more people to commit crimes.

View attachment 350934

It should be obvious.
TP took sides with a felon against authorities over race.
That to me is like Saddam paying a suicide bomber's family for their dead relative's terrorism against Israel. A decent person wouldn't do that, and it only encourages more people to commit crimes.

It's a circus. You know that. But that doesn't hinder a critical eye.

Forum List

Back