Now it’s the Biden’s turn in the hot seat.

Will the democrats scream bloody murder and deflect?

• Of course.

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No, Dems will welcome this chance to expose corruption anywhere.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Meh, investigate all you want…

It will be like Benghazi and nothing will come of it!
/----/ Hunter sleeps like a baby, knowing he is in the clear.
iu

/----/ Hunter sleeps like a baby, knowing he is in the clear.
iu
Must be after Biden's phone call assuring him of it.

"Hey I think it's going to be alright, call me".

Then there is this "hey he's getting help, and he's doing better y'all", yeah he's painting pictures now for therapy, oh wait I meant to say he's using another form, method or way of making money.

Can you imagine if this was Trump and his children being involved in all of this type of mess that the Biden's have been involved in ? The Democrat's would be trying their level best to lock their butt's up, and would do it for way less than what the Biden's have been up too.

No, it's just a bullshit story!

Nope. Here’s a bullshit story. The Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation. How do we know it’s bullshit? There never was a single shred of evidence. Do you know why your groomers lied to you? To maintain or get yours and others votes. The proof is out there for anyone who likes to be told the truth. How’s does that make you feel, being lied to and purposefully misinformed just for your vote? You do realize the only reason they continue to do it is because it continues to work so easily.

Nope. Here’s a bullshit story. The Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation. How do we know it’s bullshit? There never was a single shred of evidence. Do you know why your groomers lied to you? To maintain or get yours and others votes. The proof is out there for anyone who likes to be told the truth. How’s does that make you feel, being lied to and purposefully misinformed just for your vote? You do realize the only reason they continue to do it is because it continues to work so easily.
He may have been in on it, so you're preaching to the wrong guy if he was ok with what he may have actually known was going on. Wonder if he knew ?? I didn't follow him enough to know if he might have indicated that he knew or not maybe, but if he did, then he got what he wanted regardless of how temporary it may become.

Wrong.

Time for Republicans to demonstrate their contempt for sound, responsible governance by wasting time and money on meritless, partisan ‘investigations.’
You are a put on right? You couldn't have even typed that with a straight face, no way. It was really nice when you had the house and could try Trump for Biden's quid pro quo.

Forum List

Back