Now it’s the Biden’s turn in the hot seat.

Will the democrats scream bloody murder and deflect?

• Of course.

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No, Dems will welcome this chance to expose corruption anywhere.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Sense of humor, I like it.

It will definitely take some determined patriot's to push through the resistance in order to impeach this President, and then lock up his closest confidants that helped him to shield all of his alledged corruption up, and worse was his helping in the scheme's to get Trump after serving under Obama (another highly controversial figure in all of this).

If we are going to restore this Nations trust, and restore the nation itself, then we have to let the chip's fall where they may by getting at the truth.
No prosecutions will be allowed but the guilty will be exposed and that's the best we can hope for unless MAGA inspired unified government happens.

Last edited:
You’ve unwittingly confirmed with your thread title the fact that ‘investigations’ by House Republicans are meritless political theater having nothing to do with finding ‘facts’ or ‘the truth’ and everything to do with baseless partisan attacks against President Biden.
IOW, nothing's changed.

ALL the crimes you accuse Biden and the Biden Family of are make believe.
trump committed REAL crimes and he WILL pay.

Be specific, what are the specific Biden Crimes?
If you are this level of dumb, then don't talk to me here. We all know the accusations, and we all have heard the investigative charge's that will be brought in the hearings on January the 3rd.

Figures you'd know that there even WAS a taco slop combo plate! I even looked it up and indeed, they do make them! We will just call you Refried Beans OReally for now on! :auiqs.jpg:

See the source image
Wow, that looks yum yum... lol

Blue vs Red ( laptop scandal )
Yeah, another political game in America. It's going to be very entertaining! Lol. :)

So far the cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs and nbc 0 minutes combined on Elon musks twitter release findings. This is why democrats never get convicted of anything. Almost half the country is fed only what the leftists what them to know. Even worse is a large majority know it and are fine with it.
And uber Rich like Soros ,Dorsey ,Zuckerberg ,and Bezos rub their hands like blowflies over dead flesh.

No prosecutions will be allowed but the guilty will be exposed and that's the best we can hope for unless MAGA inspired unified government happens.
But isn't that the whole problem we are having today, where as crime fighting has become toothless due to politics ???

To normalize criminal activity all the way to endangering our sovereignty and our national security has since become an amazing thing. It has to be stopped or we are not any longer an American Nation that was once respected highly by other nation's in the world. We will become weakened by it all, because it's not the fear of what's coming for us from without anymore, but it's the realization that our enemy resides within the gates.

I read once where it said in effect, "Lord let thine enemy be thy stranger, otherwise one for which I can see coming for me, and let it not be thy brother for whom I cannot see coming for me", Lord I pray Amen.

Trump had enemies within the gates, but he tried to ignore them while trying his best to restore America's economy and sovereignty. The attacks from within were relentless as the evil one's raged on against him. Hopefully the evilness will come to an end, and Trump will be totally exonerated just as he should be.

Anyhow that was the king's prayer concerning such things that are written about a stranger verses a brother that cometh to destroy..... Such a scenario has since rang true throughout the ages, and it's all due to man's evilness when taking up the role as perpetrator's that sadly have since gotten within the gates, and use that fact to destroy and kill once they enter in after unfortunately being invited.

You are correct, and that's why I quit eating cheap supposed to be Mexican food from the TACO BELL... I go to the real Mexican restaurants that serve up food just like that picture you posted.
/——/ My grandkids love Taco Bell, I can’t stand it. When the whole family goes out, we hit an authentic Mexicican restaurant in Rockville Center. I enjoy the food and sangria.

Forum List

Back