Now it’s the Biden’s turn in the hot seat.

Will the democrats scream bloody murder and deflect?

• Of course.

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No, Dems will welcome this chance to expose corruption anywhere.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Today Biden threatened to retaliate against anyone seeking to investigate him or his family....
What the Fuck is up with that?... who does he think he is?...

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

Last edited:
You will lack the votes in the Senate for any Conviction and Removal.

You can impeach all day long but you lack the Senate votes like the Democrats lacked when they went after Trump.

Also you don’t have the DOJ on your side…
Hunter Biden doesn't have to be impeached, nor does President Joe Biden's brother James to expose the entire Biden crime family.

Please share with us why you believe that censorship, shadowbanning, as well as election influencing and tampering are great for our country.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden doesn't have to be impeached, nor does President Joe Biden's brother James to expose the entire Biden crime family.

Please share with us why you believe that censorship, shadowbanning, ask well as election influencing and tampering are great for our country.
Where did I write anything about that?

The poster I was responding to was writing about Impeachment, so care to tell me why you want to change the subject from what the other poster wrote about to your mentally retarded nonsense?

Anyone know what the alleged crimes in the "criminal referral" are going to be?
You're being facetious, right?

Given your melodramatic hectoring these past years, it shows that it will be nigh on to impossible for you to accept reality much less admit that it is true.

I pity you, I really do. You are such a confirmed ideologist that you'd rather take a sharp stick in the eye rather than admit you are wrong.

Much like saying the 2020 election was stolen.

Who said the election was stolen?
Now that it turns out to be 100% true, what do you do now?

Last edited:
Today Biden threatened to retaliate against anyone seeking to investigate him or his family....
What the Fuck is up with that?... who does he think he is?...
"Guiseppi Aiello sleeps with the fishes....."

Much like saying the 2020 election was stolen.

Who said the election was stolen?
10wmt-articleLarge-v4.jpg

That the 2020 election was stolen? Weird. Can you quote them.

Strange...no quote from them about their elections being stolen.

You're being facetious, right?

Given your melodramatic hectoring these past years, it shows that it will be nigh on to impossible for you to accept reality much less admit that it is true.

I pity you, I really do. You are such a confirmed ideologist that you'd rather take a sharp stick in the eye rather than admit you are wrong.
Well, feel free to list them if you want. If you don't wish to...thats fine as well.

I guess we can wait to see what the GOP House has cooked up for the Bidens. Every move helps assure Joe is re-elected though. As the midterms have proven, America is quite bored with the palace intrigue from 2016-2020.

Now that it turns out to be 100% true, what do you do now?

fake.png
X4

Well, feel free to list them if you want. If you don't wish to...thats fine as well.

I guess we can wait to see what the GOP House has cooked up for the Bidens. Every move helps assure Joe is re-elected though. As the midterms have proven, America is quite bored with the palace intrigue from 2016-2020.
Maybe you should look into the dems slime campaign against any of the possible witnesses regarding the laptop.
Not attacking the evidence, just those who MAY testify.

Forum List

Back