Now it’s the Biden’s turn in the hot seat.

Will the democrats scream bloody murder and deflect?

• Of course.

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No, Dems will welcome this chance to expose corruption anywhere.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Hitlary remains free.

That by itself is enough to convince me the justice system in this country is as pathetic and corrupt as it is or was in every despotic failed state from history to the present.

In order for it to be redeemed Bill Ayers should be hanged with his sociopath "wife" on the capital stairs. Every single democrook political whore along with most republicrats and the billionaire donors who own them should be investigated by neutral legal professionals and punished in Singapore.

You’ve unwittingly confirmed with your thread title the fact that ‘investigations’ by House Republicans are meritless political theater having nothing to do with finding ‘facts’ or ‘the truth’ and everything to do with baseless partisan attacks against President Biden.
/——/ Then your prodigal son is in the clear. He’ll sleep well tonight. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

/——/ Then your prodigal son is in the clear. He’ll sleep well tonight. Nothing to see here folks, move along.
Sense of humor, I like it.
Meh, investigate all you want…

It will be like Benghazi and nothing will come of it!
It will definitely take some determined patriot's to push through the resistance in order to impeach this President, and then lock up his closest confidants that helped him to shield all of his alledged corruption up, and worse was his helping in the scheme's to get Trump after serving under Obama (another highly controversial figure in all of this).

If we are going to restore this Nations trust, and restore the nation itself, then we have to let the chip's fall where they may by getting at the truth.

It will definitely take some determined patriot's to push through the resistance in order to impeach this President, and then lock up his closest confidants that helped him to shield all of his alledged corruption up, and worse was his helping in the scheme's to get Trump after serving under Obama (another highly controversial figure in all of this).

If we are going to restore this Nations trust, and restore the nation itself, then we have to let the chip's fall where they may by getting at the truth.
You will lack the votes in the Senate for any Conviction and Removal.

You can impeach all day long but you lack the Senate votes like the Democrats lacked when they went after Trump.

Also you don’t have the DOJ on your side…

You will lack the votes in the Senate for any Conviction and Removal.

You can impeach all day long but you lack the Senate votes like the Democrats lacked when they went after Trump.

Also you don’t have the DOJ on your side…
And why is the DOJ not on the side of justice these days ?? Are they a part of the puzzle as well ?

I do wonder though, just how compromised the republican's have been in the past, otherwise that they actually let this nation get as bad as it has since gotten ?? I mean it's like they've had some terrible policies and issue's dumped on them once they were empowered, yet nothing was done to stop those things..

I know that this woke bull crap has all but destroyed any resistance by government officials to challenge the bull crap, and it's all because just like law enforcement now, they fear a set up, and then a career ending trap when they are accused of all the woke false triggered labels whenever they attempt to investigate anything. They have been hog tied, and the nation suffers greatly in regards to it all.

That's what people loved about Trump, because he didn't give a dam about the wokesters attacking him, because he was confident that the American people was keen to the bull shite, and would back him up if he was being set up.

That's who Trump's follower's are mostly comprised of, and this is regardless of their color, culture and all such superficial stuff. They all (me included), just want the America that we all know exist for the Americans who are good, and we are not for an America full of people somehow being empowered who are criminal's and murderers, etc instead.

And why is the DOJ not on the side of justice these days ?? Are they a part of the puzzle as well ?

I do wonder though, just how compromised the republican's have been in the past, otherwise that they actually let this nation get as bad as it has since gotten ?? I mean it's like they've had some terrible policies and issue's dumped on them once they were empowered, yet nothing was done to stop those things..

I know that this woke bull crap has all but destroyed any resistance by government officials to challenge the bull crap, and it's all because just like law enforcement now, they fear a set up, and then a career ending trap when they are accused of all the woke false triggered labels whenever they attempt to investigate anything. They have been hog tied, and the nation suffers greatly in regards to it all.

That's what people loved about Trump, because he didn't give a dam about the wokesters attacking him, because he was confident that the American people was keen to the bull shite, and would back him up if he was being set up.

That's who Trump's follower's are mostly comprised of, and this is regardless of their color, culture and all such superficial stuff. They all (me included), just want the America that we all know exist for the Americans who are good, and we are not for an America full of people somehow being empowered who are criminal's and murderers, etc instead.
Jesus, Trump is a fraud and a charlatan!

He is playing you as the fool as you are and truthfully all this is just a game that many of you can’t see the reality of!

They put on these shows while you ignore what they are doing on the side and Trump is playing his part!

DOJ, Republicans, Democrats and the So many more are working together and watch democrats go far left and the GOP will say no, but then do what the Democrats wanted to do, so who are you kidding?

Not restorable!!

Dimm fascism is too firmly installed in our Deep State.

Joe will just PARDON Hunter, just like trump pardoned PM and SB.

And the cries from the RWI's will be hilarious.
That's his option unless he's removed from office due to the damming evidence found in the criminal probe against him and his family's business practices. No one is above the law when it comes to that level of crime, and they dam well shouldn't be. Biden makes Trump look like a boy scout when it comes to possible criminal activities that have since taken place.

Jesus, Trump is a fraud and a charlatan!

He is playing you as the fool as you are and truthfully all this is just a game that many of you can’t see the reality of!

They put on these shows while you ignore what they are doing on the side and Trump is playing his part!

DOJ, Republicans, Democrats and the So many more are working together and watch democrats go far left and the GOP will say no, but then do what the Democrats wanted to do, so who are you kidding?
It's got to end, and Biden makes Trump look like a boy scout in comparison.

Not restorable!!

Dimm fascism is too firmly installed in our Deep State.
That is the hopeless thinking in it all, but hopefully they're will be some kind of light at the end of the tunnel soon.

That's his option unless he's removed from office due to the damming evidence found in the criminal probe against him and his family's business practices. No one is above the law when it comes to that level of crime, and they dam well shouldn't be. Biden makes Trump look like a boy scout when it comes to possible criminal activities that have since taken place.
ALL the crimes you accuse Biden and the Biden Family of are make believe.
trump committed REAL crimes and he WILL pay.

Be specific, what are the specific Biden Crimes?

True.
But watch and grimace as the Dimm's tighten the screws of oppression in the next two years.
Freedom and Liberty in our post-Constitutional era has already passed the breaking point.
It's now broken!!

That is the hopeless thinking in it all, but hopefully they're will be some kind of light at the end of the tunnel soon.

There won't be.
Our elections are a mess, our justice system is a mess, our foreign policy is a mess, our infrastructure is a mess, and our economy is teetering on becoming one more mess.

Just another worthless witch hunt by Republicans who are a taco short of a combo plate.

Figures you'd know that there even WAS a taco slop combo plate! I even looked it up and indeed, they do make them! We will just call you Refried Beans OReally for now on! :auiqs.jpg:

See the source image

Forum List

Back