Now liberal media is calling each other fake news : Melania Trump fake head line Newsweek

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This is hilarious Trump is so good at trolling and calling out fake news now the liberal media is pointing fingers at themselves...Trump started s revolution....:)

Another BS Newsweek tweet,” HuffPost reporter Yashar Ali wrote. “With 280 characters there’s no excuse for this.”

Bias alert: Newsweek mocked for misleading headline about Melania Trump’s decision to remove historic tree

Bias alert: Newsweek mocked for misleading headline about Melania Trump’s decision to remove historic tree

Newsweek published a misleading headlineon Tuesday that claimed First Lady Melania Trump demanded a historic Jackson magnolia tree be removed from the White House grounds, but it failed to mention that experts recommended the tree’s removal because it could fall down at any moment.

Huff po acts like they never did it before we all know liberals , they just like sound bites and headlines and don't bother reading the story

I wonder how many libtards ran around spreading half truths that the 1st lady is cutting down 200 year old trees?

This is hilarious Trump is so good at trolling and calling out fake news now the liberal media is pointing fingers at themselves...Trump started s revolution....:)

Another BS Newsweek tweet,” HuffPost reporter Yashar Ali wrote. “With 280 characters there’s no excuse for this.”

Newsweek published a misleading headlineon Tuesday that claimed First Lady Melania Trump demanded a historic Jackson magnolia tree be removed from the White House grounds, but it failed to mention that experts recommended the tree’s removal because it could fall down at any moment.
Melania Trump Orders Removal of Near-200-Year-Old Tree From White House (true)

And this is how we get fake news by people like you..

You don't care about the entire truth just enough facts to smear some ..

And this is exactly what Trump is talking about

And you assholes try to turn it around and say it's an assault on the media?

How fucking dare you ...

And I bet you think it's cute right ?

That's how the pathetic liberal retard mind works...

Don't tell the entire truth only half truths .

Huff po acts like they never did it before we all know liberals , they just like sound bites and headlines and don't bother reading the story

I wonder how many libtards ran around spreading half truths that the 1st lady is cutting down 200 year old trees?

How many? Any on here?

I saw the news and knew that she was doing the right thing. As did most libs, I am sure.

On the other hand, you fuckheads still think Obama is a Muslim and Clinton ran a pedo ring out of a pizza shop. All USMB nutbags are guilty of passing on bogus news. A handful of lefty’s...most of them bigots with no money...fall for BS.

No comparison.

They all ran with the fake news.
Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-7.07.22-PM-300x295.png

You know, while I don't agree with who is currently in the WH, I gotta say that people trying to turn this into a wedge issue (on either side) are being stupid and hyperpartisan.

Yes. I read the Newsweek article, and yes, I agree that the tree should have been removed. There are people up and down my street who have had trees trimmed down or completely removed because of damage from drought. One house had some really nice magnolia trees that were half dead, so they took them completely out.

This tree is so old and damaged that it has to have artificial support to stand, and that support is starting to wear thin.

I personally think that if any of us had a tree like that in our yards, we would have it removed as well. If for nothing else, safety.

How many? Any on here?

I saw the news and knew that she was doing the right thing. As did most libs, I am sure.

On the other hand, you fuckheads still think Obama is a Muslim and Clinton ran a pedo ring out of a pizza shop. All USMB nutbags are guilty of passing on bogus news. A handful of lefty’s...most of them bigots with no money...fall for BS.

No comparison.
Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-7.06.00-PM-276x300.png
Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-7.05.25-PM-294x300.png
Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-7.05.04-PM-270x300.png

How many more do you want me to show you to make you acknowledge they are all liars?

How many? Any on here?

No comparison.

With that pizza ring I didn't have a clue what anyone was talking about for a week it was only on I guess the retarded fringe left and right sites I never go on ...

And every one knows now it was Flynn's kid who did it but I hear it all the time when people talk about Russia fake news the only example they can provide is pizza gate and what that kid did ..

How many? Any on here?

No comparison.
Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-7.06.00-PM-276x300.png
Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-7.05.25-PM-294x300.png
Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-7.05.04-PM-270x300.png

How many more do you want me to show you to make you acknowledge they are all liars?

You are illiterate. You don’t understand what I said.

So stupid.

You know, while I don't agree with who is currently in the WH, I gotta say that people trying to turn this into a wedge issue (on either side) are being stupid and hyperpartisan.

Yes. I read the Newsweek article, and yes, I agree that the tree should have been removed. There are people up and down my street who have had trees trimmed down or completely removed because of damage from drought. One house had some really nice magnolia trees that were half dead, so they took them completely out.

This tree is so old and damaged that it has to have artificial support to stand, and that support is starting to wear thin.

I personally think that if any of us had a tree like that in our yards, we would have it removed as well. If for nothing else, safety.

You miss the entire point of my OP and rants .

You miss the entire point of my OP and rants .

I didn’t.

Forum List

Back