Now shotgun bans? Are we sure this is America?

Fortunately there is a large hunting tradition in this state. I do not believe that particular piece of legislation will pass.

And Colorado keeps on turning Redder and Redder. The RNC should send these morons a thank you note.

The liberals promised us they wouldn't go after shotguns and handguns.

Liars, all of them.

Fortunately there is a large hunting tradition in this state. I do not believe that particular piece of legislation will pass.

yup......zero chance.:2up:

Has the governor there been redistricting since 2010?

Not that I am aware of. I usually notice these things too. Something may have slipped under the radar though. I did take a bit of a political hiatus there for a while...

Popular Standard Shotgun Could Be Banned Under Proposed Bill « CBS Denver

Of course, there is zero chance of this passing, but the fact that a bill would even be proposed means we have America hating assholes all around us.

Part of me hopes they keep pushing it...........:coffee:

I don't think Sen. Greg Brophy knows what the fuck he's talking about.

He's just trying to make some noise and gin up the Lapierre wing nut base.

Anything to get on TV run your mouth...

Of course, there is zero chance of this passing, but the fact that a bill would even be proposed means we have America hating assholes all around us.

Very easy fix for that. Any mechanic or gunsmith could think of a dozen ways to fix the present shotguns so that would not be a problem. And the gun nuts are reaching for straws here.

As a gun owner, for nearly 60 years, I see no need of large capacity magazines. They are illegal in most states on a hunting gun, and no advantage in personal protection. From personal experiance, you can back down a bunch of agressive people with a single shot 12 gauge.

Liars, all of them.

Damned fools, people like you. The shotguns in question just need a slight alteration, and then you could not put an extender on them without major work. And I doubt that anyone will be looking at the shotguns, in any case, unless they have that extender on them.

Liars, all of them.

That's right. The libroids been on here for weeks now telling us how, "NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY." It was obvious all along what these filthy constitution, America hating pieces of shit are up to. They won't be happy until they completely disarm America. Problem with that is they're just pushing us to the brink of Civil War II. It will be their fault it starts.

Very easy fix for that. Any mechanic or gunsmith could think of a dozen ways to fix the present shotguns so that would not be a problem. And the gun nuts are reaching for straws here.

As a gun owner, for nearly 60 years, I see no need of large capacity magazines. They are illegal in most states on a hunting gun, and no advantage in personal protection. From personal experiance, you can back down a bunch of agressive people with a single shot 12 gauge.

My personal opinion? You can have up to 10 rounds in any given magazine. Shit............if you want, you can even have it in a semi automatic weapon such as a shotgun, rifle, or handgun.

But...................no more than 10 rounds per clip. If you can't hit your target in 10 shots or less, you need to spend more time at the range.

My personal opinion? You can have up to 10 rounds in any given magazine. Shit............if you want, you can even have it in a semi automatic weapon such as a shotgun, rifle, or handgun.

But...................no more than 10 rounds per clip. If you can't hit your target in 10 shots or less, you need to spend more time at the range.

The way I was raised, a single shot kill was expected. In fact, most of the boys and girls that had guns when I was young, had a single shot. This stupid fad of having a whole box or more of ammo in a gun is an indication of mental instability, in my opinion. In my state, hunting rifles are limited to five shots, and shotguns to three.

The way I was raised, a single shot kill was expected. In fact, most of the boys and girls that had guns when I was young, had a single shot. This stupid fad of having a whole box or more of ammo in a gun is an indication of mental instability, in my opinion. In my state, hunting rifles are limited to five shots, and shotguns to three.

The way I was raised is that when hunting, you carried 3 rounds. If you shot all of them and missed, you had to go all the way back to the truck to get 3 more rounds of ammo.

If you need more than 10 rounds, either (a) you deserve to go hungry, or (b) you deserve to be mugged, because obviously, you're not capable of gun control (which to me, means being able to control your gun to hit your target the first time).

It ain't about hitting a target. That has nothing to do with. In the case that you might find yourself using your firearm to protect yourself, you might also find yourself protecting yourself against multiple targets, in which case the more ammunition you have in one clip, the better, and the second amendment is about your right to bear arms to protect yourself and form a militia to protect yourself against an out of control government that's forgotten they work for us, we are their bosses, not the other way around. Limiting the number of bullets in a clip is one of the stupidest ideas to come out of this unconstitutional, rabid gun grab by the commie liberals, and nothing more than another infringement on our rights.

Last edited:

It ain't about hitting a target. That has nothing to do with. In the case that you might find yourself using your firearm to protect yourself, you might also find yourself protecting yourself against multiple targets, in which case the more ammunition you have in one clip, the better, and the second amendment is about your right to bear arms to protect yourself and form a militia to protect yourself against an out of control government that's forgotten they work for us, we are their bosses, not the other way around. Limiting the number of bullets in a clip is one of the stupidest ideas to come out of this, and nothing more than another infringement on our rights.

Against multiple targets for a home break in? Really? Tell me of an example where more than 4 people broke into a home to rob it.

And...................if you hit the first 2, the other 2 are gonna run away. Crooks don't like hard targets (the ones that shoot back), they like the easy ones. One or two shots in their general direction is enough to send most of them back.

Got any good reasons for a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds?

Forum List

Back