Now shotgun bans? Are we sure this is America?

So let me get this straight.........

Limiting the magazines accomplishes exactly what? Could somebody answer that question?

I now own a 930 Mossberg Semi ( turkey barrel for now ).......if I were a nut and wanted to go postal, there is no bettter weapon of choice for total carnage with an 18.5" or under ( if so customized). This idea that an AR-15 with some 30 round clips is more of an "assault" rifle = people not connecting the dots.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

Yup........what this has been about is banning the "scary looking" rifles:eusa_dance::2up::eusa_dance::fu:

You don't need a gun. you don't need a shotgun and you don't need an assault weapon.

Now, you may WANT one of those, but the rest of are entitled to assurances that you aren't crazy and won't do something crazy like shoot up a school.

And if you can't give us those assurances, there's no reason why the rest of us should let you have one.

You don't need a gun. you don't need a shotgun and you don't need an assault weapon.

Now, you may WANT one of those, but the rest of are entitled to assurances that you aren't crazy and won't do something crazy like shoot up a school.

And if you can't give us those assurances, there's no reason why the rest of us should let you have one.

CON2593-33.jpg

In a perpetual land of Oz

Actually, more along the lines of putting pressure on the gun companies to clean up their behavior...

A few lawsuits, a little divestment... and you guys won't be able to get spare parts for your toys...

Forum List

Back