Now subpoenaed EPA emails have been *lost* as well...

In other words, not a hint of wrongdoing, but the GOP shills are still going to lie proudly and brazenly by claiming there is.

Look, when you've demanded the emails of essentially everyone in the entire government, a few get lost. Honest people can see right through the GOP scam here. They don't care about the emails. They want some emails to get lost, just so they have reasons to lies about Obama.

Yes, ODSers, it is that obvious. To everyone. Why are even trying to lie about something that obvious? It just makes you look dishonest on top of looking seditious.

Sadly, we may, after the proper trials, eventually be forced to give a few of these seditious Republicans a very public introduction to Mr. Hemp Noose. It may be the only way to discourage the right from further sedition.

Here's one that they must have been forgotten about:

The emails show former IRS official Lois Lerner mistakenly received an invitation to an event that was meant to go to Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa.

The event organizer apparently offered to pay for Grassley's wife to attend the event. In an email to another IRS official, Lerner suggests referring the matter for an audit, saying it might be inappropriate for the group to pay for his wife.

"Perhaps we should refer to exam?" Lerner wrote.

It was unclear from the emails whether Lerner was suggesting that Grassley or the group be audited — or both.

The other IRS official, Matthew Giuliano, waved her off, saying an audit would be premature because Grassley hadn't even accepted the invitation.

"It would be Grassley who would need to report the income," Giuliano said.

The name of the event organizer was blacked out on copies of the emails released by the House Ways and Means Committee because they were considered confidential taxpayer information. Grassley and his wife signed waivers allowing their names to be released.
In a statement, Grassley's office said the senator did not attend the event, and did not receive any invitation intended for Lerner.
Emails: IRS Official Sought Audit of GOP Senator - ABC News

In other words, not a hint of wrongdoing, but the GOP shills are still going to lie proudly and brazenly by claiming there is.

Look, when you've demanded the emails of essentially everyone in the entire government, a few get lost. Honest people can see right through the GOP scam here. They don't care about the emails. They want some emails to get lost, just so they have reasons to lies about Obama.

Yes, ODSers, it is that obvious. To everyone. Why are even trying to lie about something that obvious? It just makes you look dishonest on top of looking seditious.

Sadly, we may, after the proper trials, eventually be forced to give a few of these seditious Republicans a very public introduction to Mr. Hemp Noose. It may be the only way to discourage the right from further sedition.

Of course, Mammoth, in her display of 2 digit IQ, and superfluous Kool-Aid drinking and dedication to the subversive movement sees no OBVIOUS outrage that 2 of the largest agencies in our gov't and the 2 that have the MOST information to protect, just happen to have CRASHED computers, and MULTIPLE computers, at that, all at the same time when Congressional panels are asking for that information that they are entitled to as OVERSEERS! ....Talk about Suspension of Disbelief!
'
149872_600.jpg

Didn't think so, because it NEVER HAPPENED!!!!

I said "ause I didn't bother to look.
The GAO disagrees with you by the way.
http://www.gao.gov/assets/670/662681.pdf
IRS has absorbed approximately $900 million in budget cuts since fiscal year 2010 through savings and efficiencies and by reducing, delaying, or eliminating services.

A BUDGET CUT, idiot, is LESS than they were ORIGINALLY supposed to get, NOT less then they got the year before!!!!

But then the GAO NEVER gets shit wrong! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

U.S. GAO Investigated the Wrong AIDS Origin Theory

Didn't think so, because it NEVER HAPPENED!!!!

IRS has absorbed approximately $900 million in budget cuts since fiscal year 2010 through savings and efficiencies and by reducing, delaying, or eliminating services.

A BUDGET CUT, idiot, is LESS than they were ORIGINALLY supposed to get, NOT less then they got the year before!!!!

I'm not quite sure where I said otherwise...ummm..."idiot".
Play your game of semantics if you like...it's always the last refuge in a lost argument.
You'll be critiquing my spelling and grammar next.

"
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the IRS share a problem: officials say they cannot provide the emails a congressional committee has requested because an employee’s hard drive crashed.
EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy confirmed to the House Oversight Committee Wednesday that her staff is unable to provide lawmakers all of the documents they have requested on the proposed Pebble Mine in Alaska, because of a 2010 computer crash."

"
The committee suspects that Phillip North, who worked for the EPA in Alaska, decided with his colleagues to veto the proposed Pebble Mine near Bristol Bay in 2009, before the agency even began researching its potential impacts on the environment.
Committee staffers have been trying for about a year to interview North, but he has been in New Zealand and refuses to cooperate, they said.
“We have tried to serve a subpoena on your former employee and we have asked for the failed hard drive from this Alaskan individual who now is in New Zealand, and seems to never be returning,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the committee’s chairman, said Wednesday.

Another agency tells Congress: File not found | TheHill

This government...and BOTH parties are corrupt as the day is long.

Play your game of semantics if you like...it's always the last refuge in a lost argument.

Idiot is a term of endearment around here, or haven't you been reading the posts? But, I'm sorry, if I hurt your feelings, I know some are more sensitive than others!

Idiot is a term of endearment around here, or haven't you been reading the posts? But, I'm sorry, if I hurt your feelings, I know some are more sensitive than others!

I've got my blankie now...I'll be OK.

Only a sycophant like you would think it's A-OK for the mafia to investigate itself!:lol::lol:

What an ass.

Is this what happens when the gummint is defunded?
No money for equipment maintenance/upgrades.
No money to pay people to look for emails.

Maybe all the gear is just clapped out and they can't afford to fix it.

The IRS's budget is $11 billion. You telling me they can't afford computer maintenance/upgrades? Bull Pucky!

Maybe they should also stop funding Star Trek parodies and lavish hotel stays.

"
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the IRS share a problem: officials say they cannot provide the emails a congressional committee has requested because an employee’s hard drive crashed.
EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy confirmed to the House Oversight Committee Wednesday that her staff is unable to provide lawmakers all of the documents they have requested on the proposed Pebble Mine in Alaska, because of a 2010 computer crash."

"
The committee suspects that Phillip North, who worked for the EPA in Alaska, decided with his colleagues to veto the proposed Pebble Mine near Bristol Bay in 2009, before the agency even began researching its potential impacts on the environment.
Committee staffers have been trying for about a year to interview North, but he has been in New Zealand and refuses to cooperate, they said.
“We have tried to serve a subpoena on your former employee and we have asked for the failed hard drive from this Alaskan individual who now is in New Zealand, and seems to never be returning,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the committee’s chairman, said Wednesday.

Perhaps Congress should raise taxes so these agencies could operate on computers from the 2000's instead of 1990's.

Hell, the VA doesn't even have computers.

I suspect the entire Obama administration footprint will soon ascend to a computer cloud where it will be inaccessible to anyone deemed an enemy of the administration.

"

"

Perhaps Congress should raise taxes so these agencies could operate on computers from the 2000's instead of 1990's.

Hell, the VA doesn't even have computers.

More far left propaganda laced with the far left Obama drone talking points.

Link to your assertions? that are not from far left blog sites?

"

"

Obama doesn't run a government, he runs a criminal conspiracy.

"

"

Shit where are they getting these computers from some guy selling them out of the trunk of his car.

"

"

Shit where are they getting these computers from some guy selling them out of the trunk of his car.

Well, Obama IS a gangland thug, so buying stolen goods off the back of a truck does fit...

Of course the departmental budgets show $30,000 spent per PC - hey, it's the way democrats do things. They gotta skim a bit so's they don't end up "dead broke" like Hillary, with only a measly hundred million to play wit.........

Forum List

Back