Now subpoenaed EPA emails have been *lost* as well...

"
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the IRS share a problem: officials say they cannot provide the emails a congressional committee has requested because an employee’s hard drive crashed.
EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy confirmed to the House Oversight Committee Wednesday that her staff is unable to provide lawmakers all of the documents they have requested on the proposed Pebble Mine in Alaska, because of a 2010 computer crash."

"
The committee suspects that Phillip North, who worked for the EPA in Alaska, decided with his colleagues to veto the proposed Pebble Mine near Bristol Bay in 2009, before the agency even began researching its potential impacts on the environment.
Committee staffers have been trying for about a year to interview North, but he has been in New Zealand and refuses to cooperate, they said.
“We have tried to serve a subpoena on your former employee and we have asked for the failed hard drive from this Alaskan individual who now is in New Zealand, and seems to never be returning,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the committee’s chairman, said Wednesday.

Another agency tells Congress: File not found | TheHill
Shit where are they getting these computers from some guy selling them out of the trunk of his car.

Well, Obama IS a gangland thug, so buying stolen goods off the back of a truck does fit...

Of course the departmental budgets show $30,000 spent per PC - hey, it's the way democrats do things. They gotta skim a bit so's they don't end up "dead broke" like Hillary, with only a measly hundred million to play wit.........
I know government contracts go to the lowest but who would have though a dollar store would have won the contract to supply government computers.

It's all bullshit... you don't loses mailboxes on mail servers... products like MS Exchange store all the mailboxes in SQL mailbox stores. You loses a store, you lose a lot of mailboxes, not just one.

It's complete bullshit.

"
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the IRS share a problem: officials say they cannot provide the emails a congressional committee has requested because an employee’s hard drive crashed.
EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy confirmed to the House Oversight Committee Wednesday that her staff is unable to provide lawmakers all of the documents they have requested on the proposed Pebble Mine in Alaska, because of a 2010 computer crash."

"
The committee suspects that Phillip North, who worked for the EPA in Alaska, decided with his colleagues to veto the proposed Pebble Mine near Bristol Bay in 2009, before the agency even began researching its potential impacts on the environment.
Committee staffers have been trying for about a year to interview North, but he has been in New Zealand and refuses to cooperate, they said.
“We have tried to serve a subpoena on your former employee and we have asked for the failed hard drive from this Alaskan individual who now is in New Zealand, and seems to never be returning,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the committee’s chairman, said Wednesday.

Another agency tells Congress: File not found | TheHill

Perhaps Congress should raise taxes so these agencies could operate on computers from the 2000's instead of 1990's.

Hell, the VA doesn't even have computers.

More far left propaganda laced with the far left Obama drone talking points.

Link to your assertions? that are not from far left blog sites?

It's hazelnut... he's a complete loon.

It's all bullshit... you don't loses mailboxes on mail servers... products like MS Exchange store all the mailboxes in SQL mailbox stores. You loses a store, you lose a lot of mailboxes, not just one.

It's complete bullshit.

Sadly, Exchange STILL uses the Jet database. EDB files still store the mail on Exchange.

But the lying and perjuring scum didn't claim that the mail stores crashed, they claimed a local hard drive crashed.

Bunch of lying fucks, they are..

So first, conservatard conspiracy theorists claim that the NSA is monitoring and logging EVERYTHING we do at all times.

Then, all these files from multiple government employees in more than one agency get lost, destroyed, or damaged beyond usability, and there is no NSA backup.

Who looks like a fool now, Wrongpublicans? Certainly not President Obama's administration. This whole "missing email" caper proves beyond all doubt that our government is NOT spying on us--if they were, they would've resolved the problem before it began, because they would've been able to supply those emails to the inquiring members of Congress before they made the official request for them.

So first, conservatard conspiracy theorists claim that the NSA is monitoring and logging EVERYTHING we do at all times.

Then, all these files from multiple government employees in more than one agency get lost, destroyed, or damaged beyond usability, and there is no NSA backup.

Who looks like a fool now, Wrongpublicans? Certainly not President Obama's administration. This whole "missing email" caper proves beyond all doubt that our government is NOT spying on us--if they were, they would've resolved the problem before it began, because they would've been able to supply those emails to the inquiring members of Congress before they made the official request for them.

Did you work to become like you are?

I mean, did you like hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer for several hours each day over the course of decades?

Did you work to become like you are?

I mean, did you like hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer for several hours each day over the course of decades?

Sledgehammers are for lowly manpig plebeians who perform physical labor to earn their daily bread.

Strong, independent womyn like myself engage in finer, cleaner work that makes the world a better place.

Sledgehammers are for lowly manpig plebeians who perform physical labor to earn their daily bread.

So then, you jammed an ice-pick into your ear repeatedly?

Strong, independent womyn like myself engage in finer, cleaner work that makes the world a better place.

I'm trying to figure out how you have reached the level of severe brain damage that you display here.

Oh, and the word is "women," shit fer brains.

Last edited:

Wondering if New Zealand has an extradition treaty with The U.S. and, if so, whether it would apply should there be a contempt of Congress conviction.

Meanwhile, beware being played in this thread by a really outrageously blatant sockette.

If this is true, then we do have a government that crosses to being dictatorial.
Hell with laws, just make it all go away....easy peasy

We sure don't have a DOJ that will do anything about it.

They'll do what they always do: :eusa_liar:

They will likely repeat making up something that sounds good to the base, if they have any left at this point. They tried to pin Fast and Furious on Bush at first, until they were reminded Bush refused the operation. :rolleyes:

If this is true, then we do have a government that crosses to being dictatorial.
Hell with laws, just make it all go away....easy peasy

We sure don't have a DOJ that will do anything about it.

Watch the epa hearing from yesterday. Lot's more to see here. Funny thing she talked pretty freely (lot's of excuses for all the other egregious acts) the Committee until she was asked for the hard drive, then she had to consult with her lawyer who tagged along. Never committed to getting it for them.

Are you really as stupid as this or are you trying to be funny?

My company can retrieve any e-mail I have written. Most computers, especially the government has the ability to store e-mails on their servers. Why is this an issue with these two departments and why is it now, when it has never been a problem before?

Only a partisan idiot would think there is no real issue. I don't think you are that stupid, however I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back