Now Tell Me This Is Not Intentional -

Condoleezza Rice has had to go back to prostitution from her hopelessness...

Not a democrat...........
I bet you think you are clever trying to disassociate by political affiliation.....

Those who embrace the democrat party embrace a party founded on actual slavery, racism and serfdom.........the chains and the whips have gone away.....but the damage done to those voting democrat are the same......

I bet you think you are clever trying to disassociate by political affiliation.....
To fools easily duped by big government and leftist politicians, importing thousands of Sharia Muslims makes sense and there is nothing to worry about...purposely ignoring the reality here and in Europe.

How could anyone even a fool like you Beavis, think this?
Thousands of new gun buyers. Problem?

To fools easily duped by big government and leftist politicians, importing thousands of Sharia Muslims makes sense and there is nothing to worry about...purposely ignoring the reality here and in Europe.

Thousands of new gun buyers. Problem?

I bet your ancestors sold guns and whisky to the indians...

There are actually nutbags here who believe that others will believe that the GOP is the party of civil rights and equality.

It's very weird. These nutbags know that being a racist, bigoted douche is not good...and they like to think that they are better than that. But.....they continue to support a political party which actively courts the votes of racists and bigots.

Watch this clip and tell me if you think this establishment GOP Trump surrogate thinks highly of black voters in America:

The Trump campaign is making an effort to convince black Americans that their best interests are served by Republican leadership. But....in doing so, they are spending days telling black Americans that they are absolute idiots. Meanwhile, Trump hired a white supremacist to head up his campaign.

There are actually nutbags here who believe that others will believe that the GOP is the party of civil rights and equality.

It's very weird. These nutbags know that being a racist, bigoted douche is not good...and they like to think that they are better than that. But.....they continue to support a political party which actively courts the votes of racists and bigots.

Watch this clip and tell me if you think this establishment GOP Trump surrogate thinks highly of black voters in America:

The Trump campaign is making an effort to convince black Americans that their best interests are served by Republican leadership. But....in doing so, they are spending days telling black Americans that they are absolute idiots. Meanwhile, Trump hired a white supremacist to head up his campaign.

Of course the D party has done so much for black Americans...Hillary and Obama really have done an exemplary job.:oops::rolleyes:o_O:uhoh3:

You have been shown over and over that the very essence of the democrat party is racism......every single core group that makes up the power structure of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist.....

La Raza
Black Lives Matter
the Congressional Black Caucus

Their leaders and their allies are also openly and proudly racist...

Obama..sat in a racist church for 20 years
al sharpton
bill clinton, his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright was a segregationist....he gave the guy the Presidential medal of freedom......

Republicans don't care about race...the democrats are obsessed with race.....

You have been shown over and over that the very essence of the democrat party is racism......every single core group that makes up the power structure of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist.....

La Raza
Black Lives Matter
the Congressional Black Caucus

Their leaders and their allies are also openly and proudly racist...

Obama..sat in a racist church for 20 years
al sharpton
bill clinton, his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright was a segregationist....he gave the guy the Presidential medal of freedom......

Republicans don't care about race...the democrats are obsessed with race.....

Clearly the truth does not matter to some.

Absolutely. If only those negroes weren't so damned stupid.....they'd be voting GOP.
That is remarkably similar to LBJ's -

“I’ll have them n*ggers voting Democratic for two hundred years.”

....did you plagiarize from him?

Funny how you could glean a statement about Muslims from a conversation about black Americans....What else can you pull out of your azz?

Those who embrace the democrat party embrace a party founded on actual slavery, racism and serfdom.........the chains and the whips have gone away.....but the damage done to those voting democrat are the same......
There is no democrat party, so your statement is invalid...But you do make a good parrot...

Yet the US allowed former Nazis to not only live in the US but develop the rocket program and as a spy network against the Soviets...

Sometimes apparent enemies make strange bed fellows. Some are necessary and forgivable, some are not.

FDR sucked up to "Uncle Joe Stalin" all his miserable crippled life. Knowing fully well that Stalin starved million of Ukranians to death. FDR knew that Stalin killed his fellow Georgians. FDR knew that Stalin stabbed all his so called allies in the back. FDR knew that given a chance, Stalin would enslave half of central Europe and put up the disgrace of the civilized world, the Iron Curtain.

Yet the fucking cripple adored the butcher who turned out to be - until now - the second greatest evil in the history of the world.

His sucking up to Stalin is not forgivable. There is no reason to think that American alliance with Hitler would have turned out worse.

The bastard hung in there for four terms. His egotistical and idiotic cling to power wakened up America to dump and restrict assholes like him to two terms.

The sad and dangerous part is that Obama is an FDR wannabe.

Americans, BEWARE!!

You are totally despicable sick and miserable fuck.

Condoleezza Rice has more decency, honesty, wisdom. integrity and honor in her little finger than you could ever hope to scrape up from the floor in your inner city slum.

If you are black, fuck you.

If you are white, fuck you, double.

You are totally despicable sick and miserable fuck.

Condoleezza Rice has more decency, honesty, wisdom. integrity and honor in her little finger than you could ever hope to scrape up from the floor in your inner city slum.

If you are black, fuck you.

If you are white, fuck you, double.
You must learn that Butthead is merely a goofy fuck. He comes here daily to post stupidity. No need to get upset with him.

Forum List

Back