🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now that Kamala Harris is the first female president where do you think the next war will be?

Syria is back on first of course. Overthrow Putin next.
fun40.gif

My money is on Russia. The Israel lobby is chomping at the bit for Iran but the Dems have consistently tried to stir shit up against Russia specifically since Obama.
There is going to be a Civil War because we are finding thousands of ballots for Trump in landfills all over the USA. Half of America will never accept an illegitimate Hitler like Biden.

My money is on Russia. The Israel lobby is chomping at the bit for Iran but the Dems have consistently tried to stir shit up against Russia specifically since Obama.

More brown people. War against nuclear powers are tough. I say we will drop more bombs on Syria.

There is going to be a Civil War because we are finding thousands of ballots for Trump in landfills all over the USA. Half of America will never accept an illegitimate Hitler like Biden.

I will say again, UNTIL and unless Netflix goes dark, gas stations are dry, and the grocery store shelves are empty, Americans won't do a fucking thing.

WHEN these conditions occur in the next year or two, it will be too late.

Forum List

Back