Now that masks are no longer mandatory in NJ I have noticed an interesting fact. All the mask wearers are vaccinated

Why does anyone care if someone wears a mask? Please explain. You don't have to wear one so nobody cares except the op.
I don't know just like I don't wear underwear and no one says a damn thing.
The people wearing masks are endangering their own health
It's their health, do you run to crack houses preaching also?
Crack is not legal, that said restricting Oxygen is way more dangerous than crack

The fast track vaccine will be the one stain on Trump’s otherwise awesome legacy.

Mostly they just don't want people to think they're anti maskers.

Kinda wish we were still required to wear masks just cuz I don't have to wear a fake customer service smile when I have a mask.

Kinda wish we were still required to wear masks just cuz I don't have to wear a fake customer service smile when I have a mask.
Well that is a great reason to deprive your body of Oxygen

I never had even a bit of a problem breathing when wearing a mask for over a year. Testing with a machine also shows that they don't affect oxygen levels.

I never had a bit of a problem breathing when wearing a mask for over a year. Testing with a machine also shows that they don't affect oxygen levels.
Wrong, you are just an idiot that believes everything on TV, machines do show that mask reduce Oxygen levels

Now Stanford researchers confirmed that N95 masks reduce oxygen intake by 5 to 20%. Through their efforts to develope a portable device that uses these electrochemical processes to enrich oxygen from the ambient air, they have confirmed the very real health threat of masks worn by people for hours every day.

I never had a bit of a problem breathing when wearing a mask for over a year. Testing with a machine also shows that they don't affect oxygen levels.
Wrong, you are just an idiot that believes everything on TV, machines do show that mask reduce Oxygen levels

Now Stanford researchers confirmed that N95 masks reduce oxygen intake by 5 to 20%. Through their efforts to develope a portable device that uses these electrochemical processes to enrich oxygen from the ambient air, they have confirmed the very real health threat of masks worn by people for hours every day.

Democrats say masks work but have no explanation why California has a higher infection rate with mandatory masks than Florida without the mandate, and also why almost a million health care workers who wear masks 12 hours a day 7 days a week, contracted Covid. If these fucking masks work NEITHER of these things would have happened.

I don't watch tv.
But I also don't have enough information to debunk what you say. Also my break is up and I have to hurry back to my register. Sorry you carry so much hate in your heart that you have to attack people, though

Democrats say masks work but have no explanation why California has a higher infection rate with mandatory masks than Florida without the mandate, and also why almost a million health care workers who wear masks 12 hours a day 7 days a week, contracted Covid. If these fucking masks work NEITHER of these things would have happened.
Don't forget the 50 percent of nurses who refused the vaccine

I don't watch tv.
But I also don't have enough information to debunk what you say. Also my break is up and I have to hurry back to my register. Sorry you carry so much hate in your heart that you have to attack people, though
Yea you get back to ringing up happy meals

Jesus christ

Forum List

Back