Now that masks are no longer mandatory in NJ I have noticed an interesting fact. All the mask wearers are vaccinated

Mostly they just don't want people to think they're anti maskers.

Kinda wish we were still required to wear masks just cuz I don't have to wear a fake customer service smile when I have a mask.
Well that is a great reason to deprive your body of Oxygen
I never had a bit of a problem breathing when wearing a mask for over a year. Testing with a machine also shows that they don't affect oxygen levels.
Wrong, you are just an idiot that believes everything on TV, machines do show that mask reduce Oxygen levels

Now Stanford researchers confirmed that N95 masks reduce oxygen intake by 5 to 20%. Through their efforts to develope a portable device that uses these electrochemical processes to enrich oxygen from the ambient air, they have confirmed the very real health threat of masks worn by people for hours every day.
Upon reflection, one thing that comes to mind is you're talking about one kind of mask and saying it applies to all the masks out there.
The model you're talking about, I've heard medical professionals say they're uncomfortable and hard to breathe in
I myself have not worn anything but a standard medical mask, or a bunch of decorative cloth ones. (Which, since COVID was said to be spread through spit particles in the air, cloth masks should still have been effective at keeping liquids from getting past the mask.)

They look like retards in a zombie movie too.

The retards are those who refuse to be vaccinated and give COVID human hosts to survive on
What is the purpose of the vaccine.

None, till you die gasping for air or of a brain embolism
Tell that to that bastard Trump who released it upon the mass populace.

Let me fix your incorrect comment:

"Tell that to that bastard Chinese who released it upon the mass populace."

There ya go!

Kinda wish we were still required to wear masks just cuz I don't have to wear a fake customer service smile when I have a mask.
I never had a bit of a problem breathing when wearing a mask for over a year. Testing with a machine also shows that they don't affect oxygen levels.
Wrong, you are just an idiot that believes everything on TV, machines do show that mask reduce Oxygen levels

Now Stanford researchers confirmed that N95 masks reduce oxygen intake by 5 to 20%. Through their efforts to develope a portable device that uses these electrochemical processes to enrich oxygen from the ambient air, they have confirmed the very real health threat of masks worn by people for hours every day.

Democrats say masks work but have no explanation why California has a higher infection rate with mandatory masks than Florida without the mandate, and also why almost a million health care workers who wear masks 12 hours a day 7 days a week, contracted Covid. If these fucking masks work NEITHER of these things would have happened.
Don't forget the 50 percent of nurses who refused the vaccine

Yea what does THAT say about the safety of the vaccine? If half of nurses who are exposed to Covid daily refuse to get it, that should tell you a lot.

But if masks work, why need a vaccine?

Upon reflection, one thing that comes to mind is you're talking about one kind of mask and saying it applies to all the masks out there.
The model you're talking about, I've heard medical professionals say they're uncomfortable and hard to breathe in
I myself have not worn anything but a standard medical mask, or a bunch of decorative cloth ones. (Which, since COVID was said to be spread through spit particles in the air, cloth masks should still have been effective at keeping liquids from getting past the mask.)
Kid the N95 mask is the only mask that has any chance of filtering out the virus. All the other masks are merely for mind control of brain dead zombies that do everything that the government tells them. It's a proven fact that people that do what the government tells them end up dead or worse and yes there are photos

I never had even a bit of a problem breathing when wearing a mask for over a year. Testing with a machine also shows that they don't affect oxygen levels.
They certainly can, and in fact once the inside of the mask becomes moist with droplets it can do more harm than the no good at all it actually does.

Forum List

Back